Tonight’s games (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Wednesday beating Derby so far. Perfect result if it stays that way.
Not sure how I wanted that to go. Derby far superior to Wednesday, as a side and on today's performance, Would have been stopped as a boxing match at half time. Scrappier second half. I'd like one team (still think it will be Wednesday to get cut adrift with Wycombe at the bottom). Now need to play second string versus Norwich, as the home game against Sheff Wed is a huge game for us.

KenilworthSkyBlue

An annoying result but it just goes to show we can't rely on teams around us dropping points week in week out as inevitably over the course of a season they're going to hit pockets of form/pick up points.

We desperately need to start grinding out results again as the February fixtures are nothing short of daunting and are coming up fast.

cc84cov

An annoying result but it just goes to show we can't rely on teams around us dropping points week in week out as inevitably over the course of a season they're going to hit pockets of form/pick up points.

We desperately need to start grinding out results again as the February fixtures are nothing short of daunting and are coming up fast.
We can start by actually setting up to attack teams 😆

Irish Sky Blue

I watched the second half of the Bournemouth Millwall game. Poor game and really poor performance from Bournemouth. They looked nothing like the team that beat us. Millwall the better team (but still nothing to write home about) and they deserved their point.

Sky Blue Harry H

It's strange that some teams who look nailed on 'awful' (as Millwall did against us) can suddenly pull off a result like that. I'm hoping that our 'awful' looking run of fixtures in February provide a few similar surprise results. it never goes quite how one suspects!!

Ccfcisparks

I don't think we can drop to 18th unless Birmingham win by 4 clear goals. Other teams can't overtake us today.

Could even go up to 16th but don't want that as it would mean Forest beating Millwall by 8 clear goals!
Not really bothered about position more concerned about them gaining points on us

Sky Blue Harry H

Bad result for us
Agreed, but Blues deserved it - Boro' were gash, and Blues just played a load of bruisers. They won just about every aerial challenge at the back. You have to play on the floor against Blues. I'd like a Derby/Rotherham draw, or Derby win and a Forest/Millwall draw.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread