Tommy Robinson (6 Viewers)

singers_pore

Tommy Robinson in BBC Panorama protest

He seems a bit upset that Panorama are doing a show on him. Doesn’t matter what it says really the dimwitted disciples that believe anything he says regardless of the glaringly obvious facts that contradict him will no doubt continue to follow him like the lemmings they are.

Have you seen TR's documentary?

Have you seen that the BBC Panorama journalist was trying to pay TR's former employees to tell lies about him, including that TR was involved in a sexual relationship with one of them?

Have you seen that the BBC Panorama journalist was making racist and homophobic comments while recorded undercover?

Have you seen that BBC Panorama were working with a far-left organization (Hope not Hate) who threatened and then raped one of TR's former employees (according to the former employee)?

Maybe you should watch it with an open mind before displaying your own prejudice?

singers_pore

It’s strange how people would be affronted at the mocking of a poster on the grounds of race, sex or gender identity but when it comes to religion all is fine and dandy

That's because race, sexual orientation and gender are not choices; they are inalienable characteristics. In contrast, religion IS a choice. You can choose to follow a stupid religious book written thousands of years ago by savages. Or you can choose to grow up and get an education.

singers_pore

Tommy Robinson in BBC Panorama protest

He seems a bit upset that Panorama are doing a show on him. Doesn’t matter what it says really the dimwitted disciples that believe anything he says regardless of the glaringly obvious facts that contradict him will no doubt continue to follow him like the lemmings they are.

No, they're not doing a show on him. They pulled it once TR exposed the show as being fraudulent.

chiefdave

Doesn't really help himself does he. Got his spokesman claiming that 8K turned up when it is clearly, at best, half that. Then blames the fact that is below their 10K estimate on the police closing the Manchester Subway when the event was in Salford and there is no subway.
Have you seen TR's documentary?
Have you got a link? I can find footage from todays rally where he was supposed to be showing it but it appears it wasn't ready and couldn't be shown.
Maybe you should watch it with an open mind before displaying your own prejudice?
Presumably you're applying the same standard to the BBC and have already seen the episode of Panorama that hasn't yet been broadcast and from what I can see hasn't even been made or scheduled.

singers_pore

Doesn't really help himself does he. Got his spokesman claiming that 8K turned up when it is clearly, at best, half that. Then blames the fact that is below their 10K estimate on the police closing the Manchester Subway when the event was in Salford and there is no subway.

Have you got a link? I can find footage from todays rally where he was supposed to be showing it but it appears it wasn't ready and couldn't be shown.

Presumably you're applying the same standard to the BBC and have already seen the episode of Panorama that hasn't yet been broadcast and from what I can see hasn't even been made or scheduled.

I watched live on Youtube. TR said it will be uploaded tomorrow.

My original post above mentions only a fraction of the dirt that TR managed to uncover during his undercover investigation of Panorama. Heads will roll at the BBC for sure. He has basically proved that they are fake news and that their lead reporter is a homophobic, elitist, racist.

singers_pore

As I say, it looks like Panorama pulled the programme after TR showed them the footage he had collected and that their "evidence" was fabricated. If the BBC show the episode (which seems very unlikely!) I will of course watch it with an open mind.

singers_pore

So to be clear you are attacking the BBC over a program you haven't seen that hasn't aired based on the contents of a documentary by Robinson that you also haven't seen?

As already stated, I did see the TR documentary live as it was being aired live on FB.

To be clear I am attacking the BBC over footage which clearly shows that they were attempting to fabricate a false story for their forthcoming programme which has now been pulled. Watch it for yourself tomorrow and make up your own mind, otherwise you're going to feel very foolish.

chiefdave

As already stated, I did see the TR documentary live as it was being aired live on FB.
Have you got a link? Looked on his facebook and there's a post from an hour ago saying it was still being edited and wouldn't be available until tomorrow.
To be clear I am attacking the BBC over footage which clearly shows that they were attempting to fabricate a false story for their forthcoming programme which has now been pulled.
When was it scheduled to air? To be fair the topic of Panorama often gets changed at short notice due to it being a current affairs program but I can't find anything saying an episode on Robinson has been scheduled and later pulled.

singers_pore

Have you got a link? Looked on his facebook and there's a post from an hour ago saying it was still being edited and wouldn't be available until tomorrow.

When was it scheduled to air? To be fair the topic of Panorama often gets changed at short notice due to it being a current affairs program but I can't find anything saying an episode on Robinson has been scheduled and later pulled.

They sent TR a letter stating the date it was going to be aired. I don't recall the exact date but I think it was early March. If you want to double check you can go through TR's videos because in one of them he shows the letter which the BBC had sent him. Also the end part of the TR expose is filmed in the studio where the BBC were supposedly going to be interviewing him but it turned into him exposing them.

Nick

Administrator
You are the very personification if ignorance.
I'm not though, am I?

I can go all day about his nonsense when he was in prison. The same as his videos where he is giving it loads with people behind him.

He's a little gimp, he is mates with nonces who just happen to be white.

Don't get me wrong, I know full well some communities will be rife with grooming gangs. However, it's his living to stir up anger rather then to try and find a solution.

skybluetony176

After you see the TR documentary you will doubt anything the BBC says in future. Although, knowing you, you won't watch it because you prefer to remain ostrich-like with your head firmly buried in the ground.

So the same Tommy Robinson who uses a false name, lied about his prison experience and then admitted in court that he was lying to his audience when he claimed that no news outlets had reported the case by admitting that the case had indeed been reported before the media block when the trial started including the naming of the suspects. That’s just the lies he’s been caught out on or confessed to in the last 12 months. Why do you buy his lies so easily?

fernandopartridge

The Metrolink (tram not subway does go to Salford and Media City). Salford is very very close the Manchester city centre, separated by the river Irwell think Gateshead / Newcastle.

skybluetony176

After you see the TR documentary you will doubt anything the BBC says in future. Although, knowing you, you won't watch it because you prefer to remain ostrich-like with your head firmly buried in the ground.

They’ve just confirmed on the 10 o’clock news that the program will be aired. Not sure where you’re getting it’s been pulled from but it’s probably best you doubt anything they say in the future.

Nick

Administrator
They’ve just confirmed on the 10 o’clock news that the program will be aired. Not sure where you’re getting it’s been pulled from but it’s probably best you doubt anything they say in the future.

Tommy has probably sent an email newsletter out asking for some money.

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Again Nick .....SHUT UP.......Jeeezzzz

Why? Does it upset you that your hero was cowered away like a little bitch from the nasty men saying things while the prison officers / staff go to work every day and have nasty men saying things and trying to attack them all day every day?

skybluetony176

Again Nick .....SHUT UP.......Jeeezzzz

Why? He’s right. No bed just a mattress on the floor. Bullshit. Cell opposite a mosque that doesn’t exist. Bullshit. Wasn’t given the privileges he wasn’t entitled to because he had himself put on the block but made out he was entitled to them and denied them. Bullshit.

Nick

Administrator
Why? He’s right. No bed just a mattress on the floor. Bullshit. Cell opposite a mosque that doesn’t exist. Bullshit. Wasn’t given the privileges he wasn’t entitled to because he had himself put on the block but made out he was entitled to them and denied them. Bullshit.

Don't forget the no TV, then he forgot he had said that to say that watching some dopey prick on love island helped him get through his time.

Then there was his hunger strike, refusing to eat just in case it was poisoned because a nasty muslim said it would be to wind him up.

Has to be worth a tenner each off his fans?

Nick

Administrator
There are 5 or 6 knobheads on here that its pointless to even have a discussion with.....So far up there lefty arses its unreal !!

I am not on about politics, I barely even know what constitutes a lefty or a righty. You can tell that by seeing me discuss Brexit.

However, I can discuss certain things as I know them as fact. You just don't like that. He even contradicts himself.

Westendlad

Wasn't meant for you wiki boy.....

Nick

Administrator
Wasn't meant for you wiki boy.....

I have never agreed on anything Tony has ever said, but do on this... It's almost as if we both know things as fact.

Whereas you are going off his sob stories to get people to donate to him.

It's only 1 step away from my cousin in Nigeria needing a bank account.

Westendlad

Why? Does it upset you that your hero was cowered away like a little bitch from the nasty men saying things while the prison officers / staff go to work every day and have nasty men saying things and trying to attack them all day every day?
Were you there Nick...........NO........Just believing the fake news........As usual.

Users who are viewing this thread