Tommy Robinson (16 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Were you there Nick...........NO........Just believing the fake news........As usual.

No, it is very much you believing the fake news... Were you there, out of interest?

I'd say my source is pretty reliable. Even without that, he has contradicted himself publicly too.

It is quite funny watching people like you and singers_pore defend him about things that I know 100% are made up so people like you both send him some money.

Westendlad

No, it is very much you believing the fake news... Were you there, out of interest?

I'd say my source is pretty reliable. Even without that, he has contradicted himself publicly too.

It is quite funny watching people like you and singers_pore defend him about things that I know 100% are made up so people like you both send him some money.
Ok gobshite...........What has TM actually done to hurt your feelings so much ?

Nick

Administrator
Ok gobshite...........What has TM actually done to hurt your feelings so much ?

It's not about hurting my feelings, it is about me being well placed to point out his bullshit that people on here seem to believe.

I doubt he would really hurt my feelings.

Nick

Administrator
Seriously. Why?
giphy.gif

Westendlad

Serious question. Why do you take what he says at face value when he contradicts himself so often?
Because he tells the truth what is happening in this country and is only made out to be some sort of racist loony by the media.....Backed by the powers to be coz they're shit scared that the truth is being told.

Westendlad

It's not about hurting my feelings, it is about me being well placed to point out his bullshit that people on here seem to believe.

I doubt he would really hurt my feelings.
Correct Nick..........Stop believing the crap from the media.

skybluetony176

Because he tells the truth what is happening in this country and is only made out to be some sort of racist loony by the media.....Backed by the powers to be coz they're shit scared that the truth is being told.

He can’t even tell the truth about what’s happening with himself and every time he says something hasn’t been reported one minute on google is enough to post links on here prooving it has been reported. He’s the very epitome of fake news and you’re buying it without question.

clint van damme

so he now has his Facebook page taken down only 3 days after exposing Hope not hate and the bbc. If that’s not proof the establishment don’t like the truth nothing is. this is a bad day for free speech

Can't stand the c**t but don't really agree with this decision.
Especially when there doesn't appear to be any consistency in who they ban/Don't ban.
No establishment cover up though, that's tinfoil hat time.

skybluetony176

so he now has his Facebook page taken down only 3 days after exposing Hope not hate and the bbc. If that’s not proof the establishment don’t like the truth nothing is. this is a bad day for free speech

I’m sure he’s rubbing his hands with glee by the decision. It’s got him some more column inches and is exactly the sort of ammo he needs in his quest for attention. They’ve done him a big favour.

Captain Dart

Repulsive Islamist Mohamed Shafiq (who BBC says is moderate and who actually give him a platform) is behind, with others, a campaign to de-platform anyone with agenda that criticises Islam.
This Shafiq fellow is anything but moderate.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Not sure about the removing from Facebook stuff either even though I think the bloke is a massive bellend.

What are they saying he has said?

Surely he can just make his own site, host it himself and it won't ever get taken down?

singers_pore

Mohammed Shafiq from the Ramadhan Foundation is claiming the credit for having persuaded FB to ban Tommy. Needless to say, recent pressure from the BBC and the government must also have helped in today's decision, but before those who dislike Tommy jump with joy at the news they should perhaps look into the credentials of Shafiq from the Ramadhan Foundation and discover for themselves exactly how extreme his own views are. He was instrumental in the campaign to have Maajid Nawaz deselected as a Liberal Democrat MP, and is in solidarity with the Pakistani crowds who bayed for Asia Bibi's blood. Is this really the kind of pressure Facebook should be caving in to? Do we really want to hand the keys of power to such people? If we do not stand firmly against such insidious creeping influences in our public life now, whilst the stakes still give us the opportunity, there may well come a time when it will truly be too late to do so.

clint van damme

Mohammed Shafiq from the Ramadhan Foundation is claiming the credit for having persuaded FB to ban Tommy. Needless to say, recent pressure from the BBC and the government must also have helped in today's decision, but before those who dislike Tommy jump with joy at the news they should perhaps look into the credentials of Shafiq from the Ramadhan Foundation and discover for themselves exactly how extreme his own views are. He was instrumental in the campaign to have Maajid Nawaz deselected as a Liberal Democrat MP, and is in solidarity with the Pakistani crowds who bayed for Asia Bibi's blood. Is this really the kind of pressure Facebook should be caving in to? Do we really want to hand the keys of power to such people? If we do not stand firmly against such insidious creeping influences in our public life now, whilst the stakes still give us the opportunity, there may well come a time when it will truly be too late to do so.

I pretty much agree with that even though, as I say, I have no time for cokehead criminal tommy.

But you talk about creeping influences, what about your mates in China who have interred almost a million muslims to 're-educate' them? Don't you find that worrying from a new super power who is having increased influence n our country and the world?
But no mention of it from people like yourself whose real agenda isn't actually advocating for free speech or civil liberty is it?

ajsccfc

It's more of a great day for Stephen than a bad day for free speech, this gives him all the 'told you so' credit he can handle.

I'm genuinely surprised Twitter did anything though, Jack Dorsey doesn't give a fuck what goes on there when you consider that orchestrated attacks, Qanon and pizzagate don't violate their terms but the word 'c**t' is a ban.

singers_pore

I pretty much agree with that even though, as I say, I have no time for cokehead criminal tommy.

But you talk about creeping influences, what about your mates in China who have interred almost a million muslims to 're-educate' them? Don't you find that worrying from a new super power who is having increased influence n our country and the world?
But no mention of it from people like yourself whose real agenda isn't actually advocating for free speech or civil liberty is it?

I lived in China for 8 years and from what I saw Muslims are well treated there. I haven't been to Xinjiang but I have a friend there who tells me it's BS from the MSM. As I say, I don't know for sure one way or the other, which is why I haven't said anything. But I do know the MSM regularly tell lies about China so I take their reports with a pinch of salt. If the reports are true then of course, I unreservedly condemn that.

clint van damme

I lived in China for 8 years and from what I saw Muslims are well treated there. I haven't been to Xinjiang but I have a friend there who tells me it's BS from the MSM. As I say, I don't know for sure one way or the other, which is why I haven't said anything. But I do know the MSM regularly tell lies about China so I take their reports with a pinch of salt. If the reports are true then of course, I unreservedly condemn that.

I would have though that given the amount of anti muslim feeling in the west that if the MSM wanted to make up a news story that painted the Chinese in a bad light they would have said Christians were interred wouldn't they?
From what I've read personally I believe it but agree with your scepticism about the MSM.

Westendlad

Not sure about the removing from Facebook stuff either even though I think the bloke is a massive bellend.

What are they saying he has said?

Surely he can just make his own site, host it himself and it won't ever get taken down?
Just heard that he is making his own site, also talking to lawyers about suing facebollox....

Nick

Administrator
Just heard that he is making his own site, also talking to lawyers about suing facebollox....

If he hosts it in a random country people will struggle to get it taken down.

It will probably have hackers on it 24/7 though and DDOS attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread