Tommy Robinson (7 Viewers)

Sick Boy

before I go to work 2 points which I hope someone does answer me please

If tommy Robinson is racist? How come he never speaks out against blacks, Asians, Chinese etc..?

the left who scream racist and far right are far more of an issue then tommy Robinson and alike due to the fact they can’t even dialogue in discussion and just shout racist. that’s more facist then any tommy Robinson stance

Who do you define as the left? Antifa? Anyone opposed to Robinson?

Did he speak out against the massive child abuse scandals in the Catholic Church? Or the BBC cover up of white British men sexual abusing children?

Robinson claimed he was the victim of racism in his complaint form as he was moved to a prison with more Muslims, allegedly.

The Lurker

Who do you define as the left? Antifa? Anyone opposed to Robinson?

Did he speak out against the massive child abuse scandals in the Catholic Church? Or the BBC cover up of white British men sexual abusing children?

Robinson claimed he was the victim of racism in his complaint form as he was moved to a prison with more Muslims, allegedly.

still not answered the points and still failed to prove I’m far right as you said last night?

anyway antifa are scum simple as that, same as brain dead racists. antifa love shouting but then when questioned can’t back it up.

Re- Catholic Church and bbc. It was publicised and well known in the public domain and condemned by everyone. This was regularly on the front page and main headlines on tv whereas the grooming gangs were hardly mentioned on the tv news and in pg 25 in the papers with the word Asians used instead of Muslim. When the full truth is not published then it makes people think why!

The Lurker

Lumping 'the left' into a big group and screaming fascism is the best way to complain about them screaming racism

the antifa left are scum. They are against free speech due to fact they don’t let anyone against them speak. it’s a vicious circle. But the public all against the so called far right but the far left are worse imo

Sick Boy

still not answered the points and still failed to prove I’m far right as you said last night?

anyway antifa are scum simple as that, same as brain dead racists. antifa love shouting but then when questioned can’t back it up.

Re- Catholic Church and bbc. It was publicised and well known in the public domain and condemned by everyone. This was regularly on the front page and main headlines on tv whereas the grooming gangs were hardly mentioned on the tv news and in pg 25 in the papers with the word Asians used instead of Muslim. When the full truth is not published then it makes people think why!

How often are white grooming gangs described as Christian? Why is it important that some religions are essential as to be included when describing a scumbag?

The Lurker

How often are white grooming gangs described as Christian? Why is it important that some religions are essential as to be included when describing a scumbag?

Lol you really just said that? You just mentioned the Catholic Church above. so it’s okay to say Catholic Church but not Muslims? Priceless

skybluetony176

before I go to work 2 points which I hope someone does answer me please

If tommy Robinson is racist? How come he never speaks out against blacks, Asians, Chinese etc..?

the left who scream racist and far right are far more of an issue then tommy Robinson and alike due to the fact they can’t even dialogue in discussion and just shout racist. that’s more facist then any tommy Robinson stance

The Muslim gangs he targets are Pakistani i.e Asian so your first sentence is wrong. He’s tarnishing all Muslims with the same brush based on what a minority of Asian Muslims are doing. Many Muslims are black and from Africa so again your first sentence is wrong. There are an estimated 20M Chinese people who practice Islam, as already pointed out he tarnishes all Muslims with the same brush so again your first sentence is incorrect.

You talk about people who can’t dialogue but your knowledge of Islam is too inept for you to discuss it. You are either in complete denial or lack the intelligence to understand that Tommy Robinson is a racist even when direct quotes and behaviour are pointed out to you that can only be interpreted as racist behaviour.

skybluetony176

Lumping 'the left' into a big group and screaming fascism is the best way to complain about them screaming racism

It’s exactly the same as saying all leavers are racist. Which of course they aren’t. But apparently anyone opposed to Tommy Robinson is a loony left, anyone who is pro remain is the loony left.

Grendel

Grooming gangs are widely reported in the press and as being Muslim - often in graphic unpleasant detail - seriously come on.

CovInEssex

Grooming gangs are widely reported in the press and as being Muslim - often in graphic unpleasant detail - seriously come on.

They’re called Asian. Grooming gangs aren’t an Asian problem. They’re an Islam problem.

Now ask yourself, why don’t they call it exactly what it is?

Grendel

The Lurker

Isn't Tommy Robinson also more bothered about a backlash than fixing the problem?
he’s said he would meet and discuss the issue. the Muslim community said in that article it’s not a Muslim issue. there lies the problem

Grendel

he’s said he would meet and discuss the issue. the Muslim community said in that article it’s not a Muslim issue. there lies the problem

Why would a community invite someone whose followers are on par with Nazi stormtroopers.

Also Robinson has no power or influence so what’s the point - other than to enhance his status?

Nick

Administrator

He also said his cell was next to a Mosque and that the prison he was in was run by muslims which was made up for a "backlash".

It isn't either or, you can think parts of muslim society is completely wrong and disgusting but also think he is a bellend that's full of shit.

What exactly is he going to do to fix anything? Absolutely fuck all.

The Lurker

Why would a community invite someone whose followers are on par with Nazi stormtroopers.

Also Robinson has no power or influence so what’s the point - other than to enhance his status?

how the fuck is tommy Robinson a nazi? Jesus wept. so do you believe grooming isn’t a Muslim problem. Yes or no? Simple question

The Lurker

He also said his cell was next to a Mosque and that the prison he was in was run by muslims which was made up for a "backlash".

It isn't either or, you can think parts of muslim society is completely wrong and disgusting but also think he is a bellend that's full of shit.

What exactly is he going to do to fix anything? Absolutely fuck all.

you saying the issue isn’t fixable then?

Grendel

how the fuck is tommy Robinson a nazi? Jesus wept. so do you believe grooming isn’t a Muslim problem. Yes or no? Simple question

No. More accurately it’s a problem with Pakistani men and their attitudes towards non Muslim women.

I can though have that opinion without Mr Robinson highlighting an issue that’s well known.

The Lurker

No. More accurately it’s a problem with Pakistani men and their attitudes towards non Muslim women.

I can though have that opinion without Mr Robinson highlighting an issue that’s well known.

lol that’s why you can’t debate because you still can’t see where the issue lies

Nick

Administrator
wtf has that got to do with anything? I remember when Edl were in Cov and night before a swastika was spray painted in Cov. It emerged after, a 19 year old student done the graffiti to stir trouble but the student was against the edl

I am saying you will always jump to the conclusion you want to hear, it's the same every time Robinson opens his mouth and says muslim.

How on earth is he going to fix anything? His job is to get people worked up, other people pull his strings.

It's like This is England where they go to a meeting and get brainwashed.

He may well make some valid points, there is a problem in that community with what goes on. Just shouting muslim muslim muslim over and over isn't really going to fix it.

I have no issues if vigilantes go around and make an actual sex grooming gang vanish, not every muslim is part of one though but still get tarred with it.

Grendel

lol that’s why you can’t debate because you still can’t see where the issue lies

I can debate and I can see what Robinson does. He is a hate preacher and deserves the fate all such preachers should receive.

A very long stint in clink.

NorthernWisdom

He may well make some valid points, there is a problem in that community with what goes on. Just shouting muslim muslim muslim over and over isn't really going to fix it.
As indeed pointed out, a problem in that community doesn't automatically equate to Muslims being the problem.

As you say, not every Muslim is part of one.

Unfortunately the morons miss that by generalising, they create a whirlwind where nobody ever does anything to sort it, because they're too busy defending themselves against racially charged accusations, when everybody could be part of the solution if we just moved on to trying to sort things out... just like white criminals don't commit crimes in my name, and most people don't suggest they do, either.

skybluetony176

I am saying you will always jump to the conclusion you want to hear, it's the same every time Robinson opens his mouth and says muslim.

How on earth is he going to fix anything? His job is to get people worked up, other people pull his strings.

It's like This is England where they go to a meeting and get brainwashed.

I have no issues if vigilantes go around and make an actual sex grooming gang vanish, not every muslim is part of one though but still get tarred with it.

The only people who can cure the issue are the police with the help of the Muslim community. Tommy Robinson is neither and everything he does is to build mistrust and hatred between the Muslim community and everyone else. The opposite needs to happen for the issue to be addressed. Not only is Tommy Robinson not part of the the answer, he’s actually part of the problem.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Y

You must have a short memory. if it wasn’t for them we would have been in Europe. very good use of word. Bout sums you up

Oh dear. Two years after we won the Cup, so irrelevant. So, if it wasn't for 96 innocent people dying we would have been able to see English clubs play in Europe. Selfish bastards, eh?

Might stick that on Twitter, see what Liverpool fans and the wider football community think about you.

Anyway, prick.

The Lurker

Oh dear. Two years after we won the Cup, so irrelevant. So, if it wasn't for 96 innocent people dying we would have been able to see English clubs play in Europe. Selfish bastards, eh?

Might stick that on Twitter, see what Liverpool fans and the wider football community think about you.

Anyway, prick.

lol are you for real? Liverpool running riot in Europe and killing fans was the reason we didn’t see Cov in Europe. it’s alright you lick the murdering bastards arses. so it’s alright for Liverpool fans to murder Italian fans? about sums you up that.

Users who are viewing this thread