Tommy Robinson (6 Viewers)

The Lurker

Tommy Robinson is not far right. FFS do you know what far right is? What’s racist what tommy Robinson has ever said? Please tell me.

Sick Boy

Did I actually say that are you jumping to conclusions in your head? I said your lot which is remain, anti brexit and left in politics? Is that false? So yet again? How am I far right? Your looking silly kidda

You were using videos of Antifa members and Corbyn voters.

The Lurker

You were using videos of Antifa members and Corbyn voters.

Also remain which you haven’t included in your list. Torch is a Corbyn solaslist lover. Your a remainer and as for Tony I have no idea who he is. In your opinion who is more or a threat to England. Antifa or tommy Robinson and his cronies?

ajsccfc

There's that video of fictional character Tommy Robinson saying that every single Muslim watching got away with terrorism and would feel the full force of the EDL if it happened again. Not the bad Muslims, just any of them. Of course he apologised for creating fear afterwards, which I'm sure completely changed the minds of the impressionable followers hanging on his every word.

The Lurker

come on sick boy explain to me how I’m far right? I’ve asked 6 times now and no reply. it’s idiots like you who band the word far right and racist around without knowing what it means. You say it because it’s a buzz word

The Lurker

There's that video of fictional character Tommy Robinson saying that every single Muslim watching got away with terrorism and would feel the full force of the EDL if it happened again. Not the bad Muslims, just any of them. Of course he apologised for creating fear afterwards, which I'm sure completely changed the minds of the impressionable followers hanging on his every word.

so is that racist?

What else has he said that’s racist? Everyone comes out with he’s a racist far right etc but when asked no-one can show me what racist stuff he said. brainwashed by the media. here’s a video for you. tommy Robinson with a sa ra Garvey. Pretty similar to you lot, shout racist far right but no idea why.

skybluetony176

Also remain which you haven’t included in your list. Torch is a Corbyn solaslist lover. Your a remainer and as for Tony I have no idea who he is. In your opinion who is more or a threat to England. Antifa or tommy Robinson and his cronies?

Traditionally I’ve been a Conservative voter most of my adult life. Recently though due to the incompetence of May and her cabinet and the influence on the party by people like Boris, Rees Mogg, Davis, Fox ect. basically people I wouldn’t trust to babysit my children, I’ve found the Toties so unvotable that voting labour with Vorbyn at the helm seems a better option. Politics has truly failed this country in recent years.

As for Tommy Robinson not being sat right, do me a favour. Anyone who can’t see this has serious issues with judgement. His whole demeanour is one of anger and hatred and is sold by clinging onto one attribute of a tiny minority of people of a certain faith and using it to label all people of that faith. Then other angry people full of hatred cling onto someone saying this and don’t allow you to label Tommy Robinson what he is, a racist. I remember the good old days when racist were proud to be racist and you were allowed to label them as such and they’d accept that label with pride. These days it’s racism by stealth and you’re not allowed to label people racist anymore, yet these people are OK with judging a whole faith based on the actions of a few.

I spent a lot of time in Northern Ireland during the troubles growing up. I’ve seen this type of blind hatred before and in my experience hatred only breeds more hatred. The U.K., especially England is on a path that only leads to more hatred if the likes of Tommy Robinson has his way and his following increases. It’s a pattern of behaviour that starts with one group and then expands into others. Any one who promotes that behaviour is far right, anyone who backs that behaviour is also far right. Just because people aren’t smart enough to understand the path they’re being led down doesn’t make everyone else the left, loony or otherwise.

skybluetony176

Groundhog day is when you can’t show me racist comments by tommy Robinson. Any proof on videos etc??! Like all the antifa bollocks I can find. Please share

He’s too smart to use direct racist language because he understands that you and people like you who make excuses for him are too dumb to understand that you don’t have to use direct racist language to be a racist and promote racism.

As the old adage goes actions speak louder than words and the day he starts pursuing all peodophiles and child abusers rather than just ones of a certain faith you may have a point. There crime is secondary, the driving force is that they’re Muslims.

The Lurker

He’s too smart to use direct racist language because he understands that you and people like you who make excuses for him are too dumb to understand that you don’t have to use direct racist language to be a racist and promote racism.

As the old adage goes actions speak louder than words and the day he starts pursuing all peodophiles and child abusers rather than just ones of a certain faith you may have a point. There crime is secondary, the driving force is that they’re Muslims.

lol he is too smart to use direct racist launguage. Wtf. So your assuming he’s racist?

Grendel

lol he is too smart to use direct racist launguage. Wtf. So your assuming he’s racist?

As I said same as Abu Hamsa - his audience does his dirty work

The Lurker

When was the last time we seen a group of 25 white British men target 100 Asian girls between ages 11-15? The reverse is happening all over the country with 1000’s committing the crime. That’s why. It’s an epidemic

The Lurker

Tony, sick boy and Grendel one day you will look back at this and cringe when you realise your brainwashed mind actually made you type this rubbish. Your accusing someone of people racist without backing it and using words like too clever to say anything racist. your assuming based on media bias

Grendel

lol so yet again no one can find anything he’s said but they shout out racist and far right. Comical.

He calls Islam a disease. He says Muslims are peodophiles. Messages which are aimed at stigmatising and isolating sections of society.

He attracts thugs at rallies who among other things rather enjoy the Nazi salute. He doesn’t condemn these people.

I doubt these characters would be seen at an audience with Alan Titchmarsh. Racists attract racists.

Nick

Administrator
Is it possible to despise muslim grooming gangs AND think Tommy Robinson is full of shit with some of the stuff he comes out with to try and spin things to get people worked up?

I'd make them share a cell to sort it out then sell the footage to the papers to donate to charities.

The Lurker

He calls Islam a disease. He says Muslims are peodophiles. Messages which are aimed at stigmatising and isolating sections of society.

He attracts thugs at rallies who among other things rather enjoy the Nazi salute. He doesn’t condemn these people.

I doubt these characters would be seen at an audience with Alan Titchmarsh. Racists attract racists.

Islam terrorists use there religion to kill people all over the world. 95% of bombings since 2000 have been by Muslim extremists. Is that not a problem to you?

Islam’s in Saudia Arabia and Iran still kill gay people for being gay and throw them off mountains. Is that not a problem with you?

female genital mutilation Massive isssue in the Islamic faith, is that not a problem with you?

90% of gamg grooming is by Muslim men, why? Due to Islamic faith

Majority of Muslims are law abiding citizens but they don’t stand up against all the above because they are too scared. Why is that?

The Lurker

Is it possible to despise muslim grooming gangs AND think Tommy Robinson is full of shit with some of the stuff he comes out with to try and spin things to get people worked up?

I'd make them share a cell to sort it out then sell the footage to the papers to donate to charities.
So what full of shit are you referring to about tommy Robinson? his so called racist stuff which no one can back up

Nick

Administrator
So what full of shit are you referring to about tommy Robinson? his so called racist stuff which no one can back up

The stuff he has made up about his time in prison to get people worked up that wasn't true. Some of it is laughable.

Read my posts in this thread and read my past posts on topics like this.

I dont need him to make things up to get me to dislike things, I dont particularly like illegal immigrants, can't say I am a fan of any religion either.

The Lurker

If I’m an employee who won’t employ a black person because I believe negative stereotypes such as they’re all uneducated criminals but don’t use the “N” word in public I’d still be a racist.

what are you blabbing on about now? the media and yourself are calling tommy Robinson far right and racist but can’t back it up.

The Lurker

The stuff he has made up about his time in prison to get people worked up that wasn't true. Some of it is laughable.

Read my posts in this thread and read my past posts on topics like this.

I dont need him to make things up to get me to dislike things, I dont particularly like illegal immigrants, can't say I am a fan of any religion either.

so it goes from him being a racist to lying about time in prison. nelson Mandela was a hero for killing people and being jailed tommy Robinson sticking up against people being killed and raped in our own country and gets called racist. that’s laughable

skybluetony176

what are you blabbing on about now? the media and yourself are calling tommy Robinson far right and racist but can’t back it up.

I’m saying actions speak louder than words. Just because he doesn’t go around publicly calling Muslims pakies doesn’t mean he’s not displaying racist traits. Although as others have already pointed out to you some of his language is racist.

Nick

Administrator
so it goes from him being a racist to lying about time in prison. nelson Mandela was a hero for killing people and being jailed tommy Robinson sticking up against people being killed and raped in our own country and gets called racist. that’s laughable

I have purposely not mentioned race or religion so that you and others like singers_pore can't go off on one when I point out stuff he has bullshitted about.

People making out he's a hero for his time in prison, some of the stuff he has been coming out with as torture inside makes him a bit of a bitch really. "I got threats shouted at me from muslims". People swallow it up like he has been waterboarded, he's in prison FFS. Threats probably happen every other minute of every other day towards other prisoners and other staff.

The Lurker

I have purposely not mentioned race or religion so that you and others like singers_pore can't go off on one when I point out stuff he has bullshitted about.

People making out he's a hero for his time in prison, some of the stuff he has been coming out with as torture inside makes him a bit of a bitch really. "I got threats shouted at me from muslims". People swallow it up like he has been waterboarded, he's in prison FFS. Threats probably happen every other minute of every other day towards other prisoners and other staff.

there’s bullshit from all sides but what annoys me is the blind hatred based. too easy nowadays the word racist and far right is thrown about for no reason when asked that back it up. vicious circle hence why a lot of people have had enough. people are waking up to the media bias and seeing things how it is rather than being manipulated by what the media want you to think

Nick

Administrator
there’s bullshit from all sides but what annoys me is the blind hatred based. too easy nowadays the word racist and far right is thrown about for no reason when asked that back it up. vicious circle hence why a lot of people have had enough. people are waking up to the media bias and seeing things how it is rather than being manipulated by what the media want you to think

It's all well and good people saying they are being manipulated by the media but then they are also swallowing his shite at the same time.

Like I said, read my other posts on these topics and you will see I am by no means welcoming immigrants for a cuddle into my home. It doesn't mean I can't think he is bullshitting people as well to stir up some agenda.

That video with that guy when he came out of prison was very telling as well, the bloke may have put strings on him or his hand up his arse to control him.

I don't need him to tell me that some parts of islam and their community are filthy with the way they treat women, kids, etc , it also doesn't mean I am going to judge every muslim like that and start spitting at them in the street.

ajsccfc

so is that racist?
I don't think there's any quote that exists of him being explicitly racist but you asked for far right as well and 'all Muslims blah blah blah' certainly plays into that.

He apologised for fuelling fear as he's quite clever with how he handles the Tommy Robinson brand, but for the people who eat up every word that won't have made a difference. 'Tommy' may not be racist or far right at all, but he sure does appeal to people who are.

The Lurker

before I go to work 2 points which I hope someone does answer me please

If tommy Robinson is racist? How come he never speaks out against blacks, Asians, Chinese etc..?

the left who scream racist and far right are far more of an issue then tommy Robinson and alike due to the fact they can’t even dialogue in discussion and just shout racist. that’s more facist then any tommy Robinson stance

Users who are viewing this thread