Tommy Robinson (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator

torchomatic

Interesting too that for a "man of the people" he is salaried by an American right-wing billionaire.

The Lurker

Having a browse on YouTube. People slate tommy Robinson but the left are scary bunch who are uneducated. Great seeing torch’s, sick boys and Tony’s lot making fool of themselves

Could be here all night

Sick Boy

Having a browse on YouTube. People slate tommy Robinson but the left are scary bunch who are uneducated. Great seeing torch’s, sick boys and Tony’s lot making fool of themselves

Could be here all night

Why is it that anyone who speaks out against the far-right is part of the 'left'?

I don't like Corbyn or Antifa

Sick Boy

you are anti Britain. You’ve even admitted it. who are far right?

What utter bollocks.

Where have I said that I'm anti-British?

If anything, you and your far-right gang are far more anti-British than those of us in the centre opposed to your hatred.

The Lurker

What utter bollocks.

Where have I said that I'm anti-British?

If anything, you and your far-right gang are far more anti-British than those of us in the centre opposed to your hatred.

I can find plenty of posts. You said you moved to Italy because you hated living in Britain. My far right gang lol. Who are they? How am I far right? Please enlighten me?

The Lurker

can’t believe you’ve called me far right. Based on what exactly? I’m intrigued. Your as bad as the mongs on these videos

Sick Boy

can’t believe you’ve called me far right. Based on what exactly? I’m intrigued. Your as bad as the mongs on these videos

You seem to be doing plenty of sticking up for members of the far-right. You labelled me as the same as antifa, so it's fair game, is it not?

The Lurker

You seem to be doing plenty of sticking up for members of the far-right. You labelled me as the same as antifa, so it's fair game, is it not?

lol so again please tell me how I’m far right? Or who is far right I’m sticking up for?

Where did I label you antifa? can’t find that post?

Sick Boy

lol so again please tell me how I’m far right? Or who is far right I’m sticking up for?

Where did I label you antifa? can’t find that post?

You did in your earlier post along with me and a couple of others. You do realise Robinson is a far-right activist?

The Lurker

You did in your earlier post along with me and a couple of others. You do realise Robinson is a far-right activist?
Did I actually say that are you jumping to conclusions in your head? I said your lot which is remain, anti brexit and left in politics? Is that false? So yet again? How am I far right? Your looking silly kidda

Users who are viewing this thread