Tommy Robinson (3 Viewers)

chiefdave

I asked for links on the national news and papers.
No you didn't.
Which press ? Link please.
The claim wasn't that Robinson had to expose them as they'd only been featured in certain newspapers or website.
3 out of 4 were Yorkshire papers ( Personally i don't read Yorkshire papers) and 1 was the Daily Mail ONLINE........I asked for links on the national news and papers.
Crime reported in area where crime was committed shocker. And much as I despise the Daily Mail it is the most read english language newspaper in the website so not really one you can dismiss as not valid because you don't personally read it.

Westendlad

Exactly, why is it all being made about Muslims and trying to torture him?

He's lied about only a mattress, he's lied about a mosque, he's lied about it being Muslim run. He's making a massive deal about things people said to him in the, things that are said day in, day out.

Haven't checked what he's said the last couple of days.
Not sure about Muslims wanting to torture him, haven't heard that. Can you prove that he lied about the mattress, mosque and being muslim ran ?

chiefdave

What does the percentage of Muslims in the prison be went to matter? He comes from a town with a massively high population of Muslims.

He's already been found out as lying about things to exaggerate it or just straight up lie.
It doesn't matter. Just that there are claims he was sent to the prison with the highest percentage muslim population in the country and I wondered where the data that confirms that comes from. But it looks like there isn't any data to confirm it.

Westendlad

No you didn't.

The claim wasn't that Robinson had to expose them as they'd only been featured in certain newspapers or website.

Crime reported in area where crime was committed shocker. And much as I despise the Daily Mail it is the most read english language newspaper in the website so not really one you can dismiss as not valid because you don't personally read it.
I asked the wiki man which national papers and what news stations were reporting on the case that TR was arrested at.

Westendlad

It doesn't matter. Just that there are claims he was sent to the prison with the highest percentage muslim population in the country and I wondered where the data that confirms that comes from. But it looks like there isn't any data to confirm it.
Prove it then.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure about Muslims wanting to torture him, haven't heard that. Can you prove that he lied about the mattress, mosque and being muslim ran ?
It's not run by Muslims

The basic cells have more than just a mattress.

There is no mosque

Im on about him claiming he was being tortured because there were so many Muslims there.

He went to a cat c prison that serves Luton, the high Muslim rate represents the area it covers.

Westendlad

It's not run by Muslims

The basic cells have more than just a mattress.

There is no mosque

Im on about him claiming he was being tortured because there were so many Muslims there.

He went to a cat c prison that serves Luton, the high Muslim rate represents the area it covers.
He wasn't in a basic cell and according to the interview the mosque was directly opposite his solitary cell. The interviews i've seen Nick are saying that the powers to be tortured him not muslims.

chiefdave

Then stop trying to stir things if you can't back it up.
Stir it up? People are posting figures stating them as fact but that's fine. Ask them where the data is sourced from or to provide a link and its stirring it up?

Does this mean in future if anyone posts something you don't agree with you won't be asking them to provide a link to show its correct?

Brighton Sky Blue

He wasn't in a basic cell and according to the interview the mosque was directly opposite his solitary cell. The interviews i've seen Nick are saying that the powers to be tortured him not muslims.

He complains constantly about the higher ups being out to get him and him being censored for voicing his opinion yet his appeal has gone through the system and succeeded, and he has never been prosecuted for anything that he's said. Playing the victim while making obscene remarks targeted only ever at one demographic, he can always dish it out but never take it.

Westendlad

He complains constantly about the higher ups being out to get him and him being censored for voicing his opinion yet his appeal has gone through the system and succeeded, and he has never been prosecuted for anything that he's said. Playing the victim while making obscene remarks targeted only ever at one demographic, he can always dish it out but never take it.
What are you on about ??

Westendlad

Stir it up? People are posting figures stating them as fact but that's fine. Ask them where the data is sourced from or to provide a link and its stirring it up?

Does this mean in future if anyone posts something you don't agree with you won't be asking them to provide a link to show its correct?
If its fact then then fair enough.

Nick

Administrator
Again, there is no mosque....

A basic cell has more than a mattress, basic being the lowest one.

Didn't he say he was being tortured by being put with Muslims?

skybluetony176

Aside from the fact it’s obvious bullshit if he only had a mattress why did he ask only for a TV? Why not a bed frame or somewhere to store his clothes? If he felt he was being mentally tortured why was a luxury item his priority and not a basic item he’d been allegedly deprived of?

There is no mosque at Onley. For that matter there isn’t a church, Hindu temple, Sikh temple, Buddhist temple or any other dedicated religious place of worship. There is however a multi faith room that all faiths use at certain times to practice their faiths. So a lie to say there is a mosque.

And then you seem to think that the prison is run my the minority faith. Even more laughable.

I know a few people who happen to work at the prison and to say that they’re pissing themselves at the bullshit flying around is an understatement. One of them was like you, believed everything that come from the Tommy Robinson camp. To say that she’s had a road to Damascus conversion since witnessing first hand how full of shit he is again would be an understatement. She ain’t the only one who works there either experiencing the same.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

I asked the wiki man which national papers and what news stations were reporting on the case that TR was arrested at.

You’ve been told a few times. You could also google yourself. You’ve now got to wade through all the Tommy Robinson bullshit first now as he’s high jacked it in the name of attention seeking but they’re out there in the public domain should you wish to look for it. The fact that you choose to ignore the links that have been provided for you or won’t do the legwork yourself choosing to take a convicted fraudsters word at face value instead really is your issue.

djr8369

I never said it was Gospel. One has to evaluate the reliability of the source. From everything I’ve read TR is a more reliable source than the MSM. That doesn’t mean I take everything he says as being true. That’s why I stated that it was his version. I didn’t state it as fact because I haven’t seen any independent evidence to corroborate his story.

TR is a more reliable source than the MSM!? Would you reference him over the say the BBC for you PhD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

In a shocking turn of events seems Robinson was talking a load of made up bollocks.
“Mr Yaxley-Lennon was treated with the same fairness we aim to show all prisoners - he had access to visits, television and showers - and it is totally false to say he was held in 'solitary confinement'.”

"He was initially placed into the Care & Separation Unit for less than 48 hours while an assessment of the risk to his safety was undertaken by prison staff. He then joined the main prison.”

Westendlad

Again, there is no mosque....

A basic cell has more than a mattress, basic being the lowest one.

Didn't he say he was being tortured by being put with Muslims?
Apparently the mosque is in fact a chapel open to all faiths.

singers_pore

In a shocking turn of events seems Robinson was talking a load of made up bollocks.

As I said earlier he's posted on FB a memo that was sent to him by the prison back in June. That memo contradicts what the prison has now told the MSM, but the memo seems to support his version of what happened. Who's talking bollocks? Depends on who you believe.

Nick

Administrator
As I said earlier he's posted on FB a memo that was sent to him by the prison back in June. That memo contradicts what the prison has now told the MSM, but the memo seems to support his version of what happened. Who's talking bollocks? Depends on who you believe.
Again, it's obvious you believe everything he says.

CovInEssex

I try and see through the bullshit but the letter to TR isn’t consistent with what Prison released in a press statement.

Of course letters can be photoshopped, and words to the press can be dishonest to save face.

Users who are viewing this thread