Today’s games (3 Viewers)

Alkhen

The January transfer window opened 5 weeks ago did we address it ?
Tried to, signed an international forward from a Prem team. WTF do you want. Adjust your expectations this is not FIFA

Alkhen

Flattering el Gyo flopped at Swansea
Didn't get any real game time as was behind Ayew and Lowe. Lowe is decent and Ayew cost 20m. We can't compete with that financially. Again adjust your expectations. Gyo has done OK so far but will need to get up to speed.

cc84cov

Didn't get any real game time as was behind Ayew and Lowe. Lowe is decent and Ayew cost 20m. We can't compete with that financially. Again adjust your expectations. Gyo has done OK so far but will need to get up to speed.
Was telling to me today the fact a player who’s carrying an injury started ahead of him tho wasn’t it...

Gyo works hard etc but he’s not the answer

Alkhen

Was telling to me today the fact a player who’s carrying an injury started ahead of him tho wasn’t it...

Can't be arsed to argue, you see the game differently than most. Acting like a weird teenager who has played too much FIFA. Sad

stay_up_skyblues

Would have been harsh to drop Max after he scored last game. Poor management. Gyo needs a run before we can say he’s not the answer.

It shows how far we’ve come though that a Swedish international on a Premier team’s books might not be good enough for us. Imagine that two years ago.

cc84cov

Can't be arsed to argue, you see the game differently than most. Acting like a weird teenager who has played too much FIFA. Sad
You can’t argue as you must clearly see goals are an issue ? You don’t think we could of used the budget better ? Even my Nan knows we needed a striker

Brighton Sky Blue

Just deja vu from that last patch of tricky fixtures against top teams. Then we went on a good run and all the babies shut up. So depressingly predictable

Well with Rotherham winning all over the place the panic stations are understandably getting readied

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You can’t argue as you must clearly see goals are an issue ? You don’t think we could of used the budget better ? Even my Nan knows we needed a striker

We brought one in. An international no less.

covcity4life

Not the best results in world but fact is anyone from 11th can go down. Fsct we play wuite week in week out where's some of the others seem to blow hot and cold gives me confidence we will stay up

stay_up_skyblues

To be fair we’ve scored as many as or more than plenty of teams above and below us. It would be great if we’d found a striker to score 15 between now and the end of season. But Football Manager this is not.

Brighton Sky Blue

For me it’s the fact the window is closed and we haven’t addressed Scoring goals for me we will go down

Don't think anyone can accurately predict that, it'll go to the wire for at least one of the places. Though if we do the ridiculous injury problems will have played a significant part.

cc84cov

Don't think anyone can accurately predict that, it'll go to the wire for at least one of the places. Though if we do the ridiculous injury problems will have played a significant part.
The only way it was addresed was if a striker who can do it came in...

Gyo started behind an injured max who come from non league pedigree today...robins probably also knows this

mark82

He's gone from not playing much to playing 3 times in a few days. Robins said after the game he needed a rest.

Brighton Sky Blue

The only way it was addresed was if a striker who can do it came in...

Gyo started behind an injured max who come from non league pedigree today...robins probably also knows this

Yeah and as I keep saying to get someone 'proven at the level' would cost more than we can afford. G is now over on his thread suggesting we drop a few million on the next big thing-i.e. another who isn't 'proven at the level'.

Users who are viewing this thread