Today’s games (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Whenever we’ve been relegated before we’ve looked like a really poor team, not in most matches etc, this team doesn’t look like that, if sort the away form will be ok

Alkhen

As I’ve said mate the window opened 5 weeks ago to get it sorted
with what money?!

We would have been worse off not covering Kelly

giphy.gif

cc84cov

with what money?!

We would have been worse off not covering Kelly

giphy.gif
I’ve not said James mate as I am happy we got him much needed,but for Gyo,Reid and this new lad who’s for development we paid fees for and wages surely there was something better

Brighton Sky Blue

Coupled with gifting 6 points to Forest.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

If Wednesday had kept their 12 point deduction I'd be close to writing them off, as it is it seems like someone up there really doesn't want us to stay in this league. I think we'd be handsomely clear without missing half a team for half a season. As it is we'll probably be going into the last game needing something.

Covstu

I’ve not said James mate as I am happy we got him much needed,but for Gyo,Reid and this new lad who’s for development we paid fees for and wages surely there was something better
So like who? Your saying it isn’t good enough but still can quote what you are expecting?

TomRad85

If Wednesday had kept their 12 point deduction I'd be close to writing them off, as it is it seems like someone up there really doesn't want us to stay in this league. I think we'd be handsomely clear without missing half a team for half a season. As it is we'll probably be going into the last game needing something.
Its a shame because I think we're a pretty good team apart from at the sharp end. Our play is that of a mid table team but our finishing is relegation fodder.

cc84cov

Its a shame because I think we're a pretty good team apart from at the sharp end. Our play is that of a mid table team but our finishing is relegation fodder.

Missed chances will be the story of this season robins a former striker should be worried

Brighton Sky Blue

I think we're playing much better stuff than 11/12 but suffering the same fundamental problem that blighted both sides. Can't hit the target and keep conceding awful goals

Alkhen

Who then, realistically? Who did another team on our budget get that we missed out on. There isn't anyone

Alkhen

Where are Rotherham’s goals suddenly coming from ? Oh hold on giles has got 2 in 3 😁
He got 2 late on in games they were already winning comfortably. He isn't the difference. They are on a good run. Who knows the wheels might fall off.

There are other teams that are getting dragged in. From 11th to 22nd there is an 8pt gap. Loads of games to play

cc84cov

He got 2 late on in games they were already winning comfortably. He isn't the difference. They are on a good run. Who knows the wheels might fall off but there are other teams that are getting dragged in. From 11th to 22nd there is an 8pt gap. Loads of games to play
Hope your right mate as I say I want to be proved wrong for weeks I’ve fort we will beat teams now I’m just like - we cant score 6 in 11 is beyond a joke

stay_up_skyblues

Hope your right mate as I say I want to be proved wrong for weeks I’ve fort we will beat teams now I’m just like - we cant score 6 in 11 is beyond a joke

We scored 2 and won a couple of games ago. We don’t need league winning form. We need to replicate the first half the season. And I think we will.

Barnsley

Fucking hell some massive amount shitty pants down Coventry way. Are you not seeing what’s going on, their are far worse teams in this league, when it comes down to the business end of the season, you’ll piss safety. Wycombe are gone, Wensdeh are joining them, and Birmingham Derby and ‘uddersfield are going scrap it out to avoid the third spot.

cc84cov

Fucking hell some massive amount shitty pants down Coventry way. Are you not seeing what’s going on, their are far worse teams in this league, when it comes down to the business end of the season, you’ll piss safety. Wycombe are gone, Wensdeh are joining them, and Birmingham Derby and ‘uddersfield are going scrap it out to avoid the third spot.
Derby won’t be there we’ve scored 6 in 11 if that don’t worry people I dunno what will

Alkhen

We are on bare bones though what do you expect?! Our main 2 strikers are injured, it's shite luck. We did get just about the best replacement available. Gyo is an international who already played with Osti at St Paul last year so should settle. He was probably left out because Robins wanted an extra man in the middle and thought Biamou would hold it up better.

You have got to be happy with a point against Watford. They are light years ahead of us financially. Take the positives and move on. We had more shots and played great in defence.

I think we will be OK. Its gonna be a really tough month. The fixtures are weighted horribly with us playing the top 3 one after another. Might get worse before it gets better but we had this earlier in the season and came through. Just relax. Springs on its way, less boggy pitches and hopefully Walker can get a few minutes.

Otis

It's nuts.

We played well in a game we were expected to lose. We gained a point in a game we were expected to lose and gained a point on both Sheff Weds and Birmingham. People were saying on here that Rotherham definitely won't go down, so their result today was irrelevant anyway. They were also saying about the amount of games Rotherham had in hand. Again, irrelevant if they are to be discounted .

Now, we have Birmingham behind us in the bottom 3 and they have played the same amount of games. Wednesday have a game in hand, but are 6 points behind.

It is expected we will have one of our main two strikers back next week.

I don't get all the doom and gloom. I truly don't.

Frostie

It's nuts.

We played well in a game we were expected to lose. We gained a point in a game we were expected to lose and gained a point on both Sheff Weds and Birmingham. People were saying on here that Rotherham definitely won't go down, so their result today was irrelevant anyway. They were also saying about the amount of games Rotherham had in hand. Again, irrelevant.

Now, we have Birmingham behind us in the bottom 3 and they have played the same a out of games. Wednesday have a game in hand, but are 6 points behind.

It is expected we will have one of our main two strikers back next week.

I don't get all the doom and gloom. I truly don't.

Don't forget we were apparently certs to "sleepwalk" into the bottom 3 by February too... Didn't happen did it?

Barnsley

Derby won’t be there we’ve scored 6 in 11 if that don’t worry people I dunno what will

You’ve picked up 11 points in your last 12, by on large you’re beating the teams you should, your picking up points, playing well, and creating chances. Start to worry if your performances drop, the points dry up, and your goal scoring chances stop coming. Have a look at the teams around you theirs some real shite in there, also look at your fixtures, in your last 10 games you’ve got relegation strugglers and teams that’ll be on the beach, your worrying for fuck all.

Otis

In amongst their next four games, Birmingham have to play Sheff Weds (can't both win) and Norwich.

Reactions: AOM

Brighton Sky Blue

You’ve picked up 11 points in your last 12, by on large you’re beating the teams you should, your picking up points, playing well, and creating chances. Start to worry if your performances drop, the points dry up, and your goal scoring chances stop coming. Have a look at the teams around you theirs some real shite in there, also look at your fixtures, in your last 10 games you’ve got relegation strugglers and teams that’ll be on the beach, your worrying for fuck all.
In amongst their next four games, Birmingham have to play Sheff Weds (can't both win) and Norwich.

We are at the point where we want Wycombe to bruise a few noses

Barnsley

We are at the point where we want Wycombe to bruise a few noses

It’s firmly in your own hands, keep performing as you are and you’ll be fine. You’ve been on the outskirts of a relegation battle all season and that’s the way it’ll continue to be, your going to drop points even in games you shouldn’t but so will the teams around you.

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s firmly in your own hands, keep performing as you are and you’ll be fine. You’ve been on the outskirts of a relegation battle all season and that’s the way it’ll continue to be, your going to drop points even in games you shouldn’t but so will the teams around you.

We shall see.

SeaSeeEffCee

Momentum matters a lot. We have a horrendous run from now until mid-March with a much depleted squad.

Barnsley

We shall see.

We’ve been in a relegation scrap at the foot of the second division pretty much all my life, I know what I’m on about when it comes to judging a relegation battle outcome. The 6 games from the 06,03,2021 to 05,04,2021 will see you over the line.

Brighton Sky Blue

We’ve been in a relegation scrap at the foot of the second division pretty much all my life, I know what I’m on about when it comes to judging a relegation battle outcome. The 6 games from the 06,03,2021 to 05,04,2021 will see you over the line.

My concern is the games before then have us playing catch-up

Users who are viewing this thread