Today’s games (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

I’ve got us going down with Wednesday & Wycombe...I just can’t see where the goals are coming from,regardless of the lovely football we play we just don’t score enough and it hasn’t been addressed in this last window,

Would love to be proved wrong

Covstu

I’ve got us going down with Wednesday & Wycombe...I just can’t see where the goals are coming from,regardless of the lovely football we play we just don’t score enough and it hasn’t been addressed in this last window,

Would love to be proved wrong
If we get through this month staying out of the bottom 3 then I think we can do it. a long long way to go in this seaso, we will click at some point

cc84cov

If we get through this month staying out of the bottom 3 then I think we can do it. a long long way to go in this seaso, we will click at some point

Where are the goals coming from mate ? We’ve just had the jan window and we haven’t addressed it

clint van damme

Where are the goals coming from mate ? We’ve just had the jan window and we haven’t addressed it

we bought in a striker.
We were never going to sign a Glenn Murray, I bet Forest are paying at least 10k a week for him.
Who we would have liked in and who we were realistically going to bring in are miles apart.

Users who are viewing this thread