Today’s games (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Unbelievable results at the moment. Its starting to feel like the gods are against us this season. half our team including our two main strikers out with long term injuries, penalties against us nearly every game, missed chances and now other teams getting results that they shouldnt be

mark82

Of course Cardiff playing their way into form before they play us.

They have Rotherham midweek - big game that is.

mark82

The 7 points we've dropped over the last few weeks which we've played well enough to win would make things look a lot different right now. I still think we have a good chance of being bottom 3 come the end of February.

Evo1883

The 7 points we've dropped over the last few weeks which we've played well enough to win would make things look a lot different right now. I still think we have a good chance of being bottom 3 come the end of February.
Be nice if we can pick up a win against Cardiff... We know we are technically good enough, I just don't trust us to take our chances

clint van damme

It's because I backed Bristol City after @clint van damme pointed out Cardiff were favourites.
His fault 🙄

there's a bit more to this story, I was looking at my acca and as Cardiffs second goal went in my cash out went up (only a tenner off a fiver bet), I thought what the fuck is going on there but don't look a gift horse in the mouth so I cashed out, and as it was cashing out I realised I'd put Cardiff in my acca not Bristol 😂😂😂😂

What a fuckking clown!

Users who are viewing this thread