Today’s games (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Been on the beers? If not, you probably should be.

No sadly not. However the main point is that clown is out of contract - offering a new one would just be a piss take

Evo1883

Ha ha ha. It’s all Max Biamous fault. Except when it’s Robins fault of course, thread depending. Still, at least it’s not all Oggy’s fault anymore.

Just to deal with the facts. Max has played in less than a quarter of the games we’ve played so far in the league. How many games has he started? How many minutes has he played? Given that he has played as a backup striker for when our 2 main strikers haven’t been fit which fully fit which fit players has he been chosen ahead of? He’s a squad player, only been started for a lack of options. If you’re going to blame Max solely if we get relegated presumably you’ll be heaping praise on him when a much fancied to be relegated team with one of the smallest budgets in the league hosting players brought as a league 2 team survive against the odds. Given he’s apparently such a pivotal player he’s earned the plaudits. Surely?
Didn't want to get involved , he's played 29 league games and played 62 minutes per game on average

Brighton Sky Blue

I’ve no idea if I’m right but if we lose on Thursday it becomes trying to better Derby or Huddersfield by 2 points. I think we’d want 9 from the remaining 5 games

It does indeed but we win and we put those teams between us and the bottom 3 with the 6 point gap restored. Going to be tense as fuck

TM8792

Name a player who’s missed as many key sitters as Biamou?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA the fact this is a genuine question once again proves the levels of delusion towards O'Hare on here. The kid has missed more sitters over the past couple of seasons than everyone else in our squad combined.

theferret

Ultimately I never said it was entirely his fault. But when you look back over the season you look at the games we should have had max points in and there’s certain ones that stick out

Both Forest games, the Watford game and the Wycombe game all had 1 thing in common - max howlers. I’d argue the Swansea at home game too, but a draw was a fair reault

Again, O'Hare had his slippers on away at Reading, Derby, Millwall (got away with that), Swansea at home, Cardiff away. But I'm a big fan of O'Hare, so this is all pointless.

Max was asked to do a very difficult job and was found wanting at times. You could opt to focus on his late goal at Norwich, and his performances against Rotherham, Brentford and Derby where he played a big role in those wins. The stick he gets off some given the difficult circumstances is really sad to see.

CCFCBat

I love it on here, you’re all absolutely fixated on Rotherham, it’s like you can’t see that Huddersfield are the worst team in the league this year, and their fixtures are dreadful.

Quite right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Didn't want to get involved , he's played 29 league games and played 62 minutes per game on average

Why bother. The twat never even comments on football. The other day remember his Burge vs RCC comment - ignore the moron

TM8792

Without all the sitters O'Hare has missed and all the promising attacks he's ruined with awful decision-making/passing, we'd be safe already.

Macca

It does indeed but we win and we put those teams between us and the bottom 3 with the 6 point gap restored. Going to be tense as fuck
Also should we lose against Rotherham Thursday it will be 4 points from 5 games. Doubling that and more in the remaining 5 games will be some ask

Brighton Sky Blue

Also should we lose against Rotherham Thursday it will be 4 points from 5 games. Doubling that and more in the remaining 5 games will be some ask

Would need to basically win all the home games as away games are close to a write off

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I love it on here, you’re all absolutely fixated on Rotherham, it’s like you can’t see that Huddersfield are the worst team in the league this year, and their fixtures are dreadful.
Huddersfield are a weird one. I thought a couple of months ago they were going to plummet but they seem to pick up random results, then go back to being shit, same with Derby. When you think it’s their time to slide they win a random game

Brighton Sky Blue

Huddersfield are a weird one. I thought a couple of months ago they were going to plummet but they seem to pick up random results, then go back to being shit, same with Derby. When you think it’s their time to slide they win a random game

Both do have very awkward fixtures remaining but we still have to get points on the board. Have played fine the last 2 games but Thursday I would say the loser goes down, a draw and it remains 50/50

skybluetony176

Why bother. The twat never even comments on football. The other day remember his Burge vs RCC comment - ignore the moron
All you ever do is talk about me. Usually involving your homo erotic fantasies. You’d probably do well to start ignoring me yourself before you start advising others to do so.

Brighton Sky Blue

Why the hell would the loser be certain to go down? We have another massive 6 pointer in Huddersfield in 3 games time.

Defeat for them and they’re back to being 6 points adrift of the pack. Defeat for us and we’re in the drop zone with them having games in hand. We are so poor away if we lose Thursday we will struggle big time to hit 50

RegTheDonk

We will have had more rest over Rotherham going into the game on Thursday so I hope that we are buzzing from the start and get at them just like we did against Brentford
I fear they will be going on momentum - a good win, their tails will be up and they know we'll be bricking it and probably be negative.

SBT

You can tell the doom-mongers’ hearts aren’t really in it this season when the best we can muster tonight is yet another Max debate.

Still think we’ll be fine. We’ll set up for a draw on Thursday, most likely get one, and then scrounge a handful of points from the rest of our games and stay up in uninspiring style. Rinse and repeat the usual arguments, nobody’s happy, everyone wins.

fatso

Guys, can we just hold the bed wetting meltdown till thursday night.
When we win, all will be well in the world, and a couple more teams will be shitting bricks!

Users who are viewing this thread