Today’s games (16 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

biamou will be the main reason for relegation If we go down. If we then offer the useless twat a new contract we as a club deserve all we get

Not just him mind, also had others play their part in needlessly throwing away points. That said it is still just about in our hands but Thursday is our most important game since the L2 play off final
Bit harsh to single out one player though, we basically give away a goal every game !

Plenty of football left this season and we’ve got some winnable games. Need the players and Robins to step up

I just use that example because it was virtually the last kick of the game.

cc84cov

biamou will be the main reason for relegation If we go down. If we then offer the useless twat a new contract we as a club deserve all we get
He really isn’t

Robins has made the most mistakes hence why max played as much as he did coupled with a poor January window it lies with robins

hill83

Not sure why everyone is suddenly panicking. Was a poor result for us tonight, but we had no bearing on the result and it doesn't affect what we have to do on Thursday. Put in a solid performance, even if we lose, the league is that tight, we still have chances to fight our way out of it.

Welcome to the forum, what made you decide to sign up?

Brighton Sky Blue

We've got to be on it Thursday. Have them chasing shadows.
They're poor at the back as well so we need to be playing in their half.
That's still there first homework in 6.

They are, but momentum is a big thing in football and they have 3 more home games on the bounce. Difficult not to be pessimistic about us with our dreadful away form

CCFCBat

He really isn’t

Robins has made the most mistakes hence why max played as much as he did coupled with a poor January window it lies with robins

Max played because all our strikers were injured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macca

It’s good to see the optimism and if we don’t lose on Thursday I’ll share it but if we do and drop into the bottom 3 I don’t think the team has it in then to chase. I guess it’s just my take but it really doesn’t feel like we have given this golden opportunity of a season a real go

Ccfcisparks

Gyokeres and Walker... both in the squads

I said Key sitters. Biamou was a disaster at Forest away, he doesn’t miss that shot from 2 yards out we beat them.

O’Hare has missed chances but none of them have been the difference a defeat and a win
Rubbish. O’Hare missed chances where if he had scored we would have had momentum to possibly score more.

theferret

Name a player who’s missed as many key sitters as Biamou?

That's like saying name a player who has made as many goalkeeping errors as the goalkeeper. He has played as a lone striker for the most part, stands to reason.

He's missed a few no question, but O'Hare had a nightmare spell where he was missing sitters for fun too.

To blame one player for relegation over a 46 game season (when he hasn't played in many of those games) is batshit. What's our ppg with Max starting against games he hasn't started? I've no idea, but I'm willing to bet there's no difference.

CCFCBat

Gyokeres and Walker... both in the squads

I said Key sitters. Biamou was a disaster at Forest away, he doesn’t miss that shot from 2 yards out we beat them.

O’Hare has missed chances but none of them have been the difference a defeat and a win

Ok you’ve convinced me. Our position is down solely to Max. Well argued

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s good to see the optimism and if we don’t lose on Thursday I’ll share it but if we do and drop into the bottom 3 I don’t think the team has it in then to chase. I guess it’s just my take but it really doesn’t feel like we have given this golden opportunity of a season a real go

The psychology for them being out of it for the first time in ages and vice versa for us can’t be ignored either. Then a rampant Barnsley and another away game midweek, could only see us winning max 2 more games.

Brighton Sky Blue

I can't see anyway the fixture congestion won't catch up with them.
[/QUOTE]

So little time they’ll be on adrenaline from the last one. Birmingham will do a job on them I think but I do not fancy us at all based on how all tonight’s goals came about

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

That's like saying name a player who has made as many goalkeeping errors as the goalkeeper. He has played as a lone striker for the most part, stands to reason.

He's missed a few no question, but O'Hare had a nightmare spell where he was missing sitters for fun too.

To blame one player for relegation over a 46 game season (when he hasn't played in many of those games) is batshit. What's our ppg with Max starting against games he hasn't started? I've no idea, but I'm willing to bet there's no difference.
Ok you’ve convinced me. Our position is down solely to Max. Well argued

Ultimately I never said it was entirely his fault. But when you look back over the season you look at the games we should have had max points in and there’s certain ones that stick out

Both Forest games, the Watford game and the Wycombe game all had 1 thing in common - max howlers. I’d argue the Swansea at home game too, but a draw was a fair reault

CCFCBat

Ultimately I never said it was entirely his fault. But when you look back over the season you look at the games we should have had max points in and there’s certain ones that stick out

Both Forest games, the Watford game and the Wycombe game all had 1 thing in common - max howlers. I’d argue the Swansea at home game too, but a draw was a fair reault

You don’t need to go on. I stand corrected by your superior football knowledge.

Barnsley

The psychology for them being out of it for the first time in ages and vice versa for us can’t be ignored either. Then a rampant Barnsley and another away game midweek, could only see us winning max 2 more games.

I reckon you’ll get 3 points Thursday a point on Sunday, and beat Huddersfield and it’ll be enough for you. You might pick up a few more points too.

Macca

I’ve no idea if I’m right but if we lose on Thursday it becomes trying to better Derby or Huddersfield by 2 points. I think we’d want 9 from the remaining 5 games

clint van damme

I can't see anyway the fixture congestion won't catch up with them.

So little time they’ll be on adrenaline from the last one. Birmingham will do a job on them I think but I do not fancy us at all based on how all tonight’s goals came about
[/QUOTE]

I dont tbink arenalin will get them through. I've seen this type of fixture congestion kill teams before.
It can't be underestimated.
We need to use it to our advantage and have them chasing the ball.
qpr let them back into it tonight by giving the ball away constantly. We needto make sure we don't do it and try and keep the games in their half.

Grendel

Are we blaiming O'Hare too? Missing from 3 yards out in the last minute at home to Swansea? Lots of missed chances from him this season. Do I blame him, no. To try and pin the blame on one individual is desperate stuff and some of the worst armchair punditry I have ever witnessed.

No as without O Hare we’d be down already

Brighton Sky Blue

I reckon you’ll get 3 points Thursday a point on Sunday, and beat Huddersfield and it’ll be enough for you. You might pick up a few more points too.

We’re dreadful away and recently can’t even keep it solid for the first minute. Think the pendulum shifted tonight

skybluetony176

Ha ha ha. It’s all Max Biamous fault. Except when it’s all Robins fault of course, thread depending. Still, at least it’s not all Oggy’s fault anymore.

Just to deal with the facts. Max has played in less than a quarter of the games we’ve played so far in the league. How many games has he started? How many minutes has he played? Given that he has played as a backup striker for when our 2 main strikers haven’t been fit which fully fit which fit players has he been chosen ahead of? He’s a squad player, only been started for a lack of options. If you’re going to blame Max solely if we get relegated presumably you’ll be heaping praise on him when a much fancied to be relegated team with one of the smallest budgets in the league hosting players brought as a league 2 team survive against the odds. Given he’s apparently such a pivotal player he’d have earned the plaudits. Surely?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread