Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

Must be hard times for the poor fella, can't afford a razor blade, or maybe someones taken it off him. If the latter can you please give it back to him.

ajsccfc

Look at those unused reserved seats behind him. All that sumptuous luxury going to waste.

georgehudson

time to fall on your sword fisher,
let's face it your about as much use as a 1 legged man in an arse kicking contest

Otis

Must be hard times for the poor fella, can't afford a razor blade, or maybe someones taken it off him. If the latter can you please give it back to him.

He can afford razor blades, but it's just that his doctor says he's not allowed them.

The Gentleman

What, the 'Director' ones you mean? Wonder why he's not occupying them ? ;)

Maybe his thought process is, don't sit in Director's seats and grow a beard and they will never recognize me. Sorry Tim but we can all tell it's you because no-one could look a bigger tit if they tried.

duffer

You know what, having seen that I genuinely feel a bit sorry for the bloke.

All politics aside, he's still a human being - no one wants to be hated... surely he never meant it to go this way.

Steve.B50

All politics aside, he's still a human being - no one wants to be hated... surely he never meant it to go this way.

Must admit I agree with you, am sure it was never intended to go this way. He does look like a troubled man.

VegetableSamosa

Maybe this is his Mike Bassett moment? There's little success or hope, everyone has turned on him... Maybe he'll snap at the next press conference, decide on a no-nonsense approach and lead us to the Semi-Finals of the World Cup.

ccfcway

he is part of the problem. I wonder if he feels sorry for the 10,000 covs at home missing their team playing ?

Sky Blue Pete

You have to ask wtf is he there for?
He isn't a fan so what's the point?
Although based on rfc logic he is more of a fan than me based on following the boys this season rather than the 27 years I've been a season ticket holder for

Last edited:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Fisher is a front man. He ain't the decision maker. I don't have an issue with him tbh.

Wait there. Does he support the stance of the organisation who pays him? If so, then how can you not have an issue with him? If he disagrees with the stance, but is prepared to shelve his own morality in exchange for a monthly pay cheque; how can you not have an issue with him?

Brighton Sky Blue

Wait there. Does he support the stance of the organisation who pays him? If so, then how can you not have an issue with him? If he disagrees with the stance, but is prepared to shelve his own morality in exchange for a monthly pay cheque; how can you not have an issue with him?

Agreed. He must be in a sorry state if he made no effort to stop somebody taking a picture of him directly before his face, however he is still being paid to execute the plan of those above him. Nobody's paying us to watch our club plumb fresh depths every week.

The Gentleman

Agreed. He must be in a sorry state if he made no effort to stop somebody taking a picture of him directly before his face, however he is still being paid to execute the plan of those above him. Nobody's paying us to watch our club plumb fresh depths every week.

Where were his minders? or was it one of them because Tim won't do his own selfie?

fernandopartridge

Morality? The bloke works for a hedge fund for Christ's sake. Morality doesn't come into it.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Morality? The bloke works for a hedge fund for Christ's sake. Morality doesn't come into it.

I wouldn't necessarily argue with that, but your comment now insinuates he has to compromise his own personal morality due to the nature if his role; but you state you don't have an issue with him when he does that?!? The further to try and justify your original comment, the more unjustifiable it appears

Users who are viewing this thread