Tim Fisher (2 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

If we're saying that Joy is calling all the shots, then wouldn't that make her a shadow director, which I think is illegal?

Moff

We're mostly English and favour order in our lives. That's why we like steak and chips, and the French like Ratatouille. You know how God likes things to be

Is that ratatouille the food or the film ;)

I am suitably impressed though, Rumplestiltskin one day, ratatouille the next, what will be next!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Coventry City fans only care about morals when it can be used to have a go at the board and owners, in other situations it's screw the morals. That is the morals of our fans.

NortonSkyBlue

Coventry City fans only care about morals when it can be used to have a go at the board and owners, in other situations it's screw the morals. That is the morals of our fans.

An interesting take on your fellow Sky Blues Fans CCFC......I believe that our fans have shown that they have morals throughout this fiasco. My thoughts are that we not been radical enough in our message to those that have brought about our club leaving its heartland. I note that you agree with CCFC, Nick. Surely GMK is your natural home?

Nick

Administrator
Why would it be? Because I agree with somebody?

Look at the Marlon King situation as an example, one minute people think he is a hero singing "she said yes", 3 weeks later who is a rapist and disgusting etc.

Ann Lucus refused to go, she was abused and called a non fan.

Some of it is just human nature.

NortonSkyBlue

Why would it be? Because I agree with somebody?

Look at the Marlon King situation as an example, one minute people think he is a hero singing "she said yes", 3 weeks later who is a rapist and disgusting etc.

Ann Lucus refused to go, she was abused and called a non fan.

Some of it is just human nature.

Or because your point of view is generally more akin to those views espoused on GMK,

Differing views are great and it would be boring if we all said the same thing, Morally I think the bigger picture is no longer about King, Lucas or Lee Hughes(all of whom I think we are on the same page)

Nick

Administrator
Or because your point of view is generally more akin to those views espoused on GMK,

Differing views are great and it would be boring if we all said the same thing, Morally I think the bigger picture is no longer about King, Lucas or Lee Hughes(all of whom I think we are on the same page)

So because my point of view might differ slightly I belong on GMK? Genius.

NortonSkyBlue

So because my point of view might differ slightly I belong on GMK? Genius.

Thank you for the compliment.

You are doing what you say others do! what I actually said was surely its your natural home? a question mark you will note and that your views are more in line with those found on GMK.

To quote the great Roy Walker, say what you see.........

Nick

Administrator

You are doing what you say others do! what I actually said was surely its your natural home? a question mark you will note and that your views are more in line with those found on GMK.

I was also asking you a question rather than accusing you of saying it. ;)

I do think it is slightly human nature though in all things when it comes to morals and benefiting.

Terry Gibson's perm

No sympathy for Fisher, I would say that he is lucky to be in his job being the CEO of a company that has lost 90% of it's customers! Although we are currently the worst supported club in the league and ever worried about FFP I am sure he is not earning the lowest salary for a CEO in this league.

Moff

Say what you see.....

OK I see you are posting on a site that Nick set up, you know the one he runs and puts his own time and effort into so people like us can post on it. In turn he can get some unwarranted abuse, often for the temerity of having his own opinion, and sometimes I wonder why he tolerates it, so why if he puts all the effort in on his own site would he bother to post on GMK?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Say what you see.....

OK I see you are posting on a site that Nick set up, you know the one he runs and puts his own time and effort into so people like us can post on it. In turn he can get some unwarranted abuse, often for the temerity of having his own opinion, and sometimes I wonder why he tolerates it, so why if he puts all the effort in on his own site would he bother to post on GMK?

I do like gmk wit though

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just seen a new group be created on Facebook,seeking "Justice For Janet". Who is Janet, and why are people seeking justice for her? The pic of Fisher and the group of fans is the main picture, so I'm assuming it's related.

As there are only 6 people trying to get 'Justice for Janet' I've not asked on there yet (not sure what to make of that :) ).

As for Fisher, he was appointed by SISU. presumably he applied, along with others for the post. If he wasn't here,someone else would be. I'm sure it's nothing personal against the Coventry Public.

Gotta give him credit; the guy has balls! And doesn't shy away.

Nick

Administrator
He's probably a sisu plant.

MathBingo-Winner.jpg

chiefdave

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Janet/1432654596978330

There's a few pictures... but not sure that really clarifies much!

Looking at those pictures it does seem like it might be true that he has a couple of stewards to make sure nobody has a pop at him.

Have to say the thing that frustrates me the most about those who attend Sixfields is the way the vast majority seem to have just rolled over and accepted the situation. No sign of any protesting apart from these two women, a very poor show in my opinion.

I honestly thought that by now someone would have had a pop at Fisher, not condoning that sort of behaviour by the way I just couldn't imagine after all that has happened he'd be able to wander around without getting serious grief.

georgehudson

don't even begin to tell me that fisher is getting sensitive over s.f.a.,
imho, he has been ripping the club for far too long,
just go fisher, you have polluted OUR city for far too long

Astute

Nobody should feel sorry for Timothy. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Timothy is the one making the decisions on what should happen. Joy is the one that agrees with them. Then they happen. Or do you think Joy thinks of everything and then implements them?

I had worked my way quite high up in the company I have worked for since the mid 90's. I decided it wasn't for me. You have to put the company first before your family. You have to move to whatever country that you are needed in. You might be lucky and get to stay in the UK. But less than 2% of the workforce is in the UK. I would have ended up on a wage that Grendel would have been proud to let us all know about. Would have made what he says he earns look like chickenfeed. My family are more important to me though. I ended up taking a position in a lovely part of the country that gives us a decent lifestyle but without all of the hassle that a high pressurised job has. Much less money but am now much happier. If you take the money you also have to take all the bad bits that come with it.

I now don't have to think about work unless I am there. I do get phone calls from work and am contracted to have a phone with me at all times....and get paid for answering it on my time off. If they need me in to sort a problem out I get a big call out fee. So they try not to call me in :D If I was in my old position I could get a call to go anywhere in the world within 24 hours. Very rare but does happen. Even family holidays would be cancelled.

Timothy took the money. Not an easy job but it was his choice. There is a good chance that he will have a notice period. But he could still get out if he wanted to. All he would have to do is sit next to the manager during games or have ideas like text a sub. He could even just tell us the truth. If you put yourself in a position of prominence you have to take the crap that comes with it. Not one bit of sympathy from me.

Users who are viewing this thread