Tim Fisher (2 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

Presumably all the people who "feel sorry" for Fisher also felt sorry for Ranson and Dulieu?

After all they were only Joy's employees as well.

skybluetony176

I was reading on GMK that this photo was the work of a young lady. Which makes sense for 2 reasons.

1) the thumb in the photo is clearly nail varnished.

2) the male attendees clearly have no balls.

Well done young lady and the 2 ladies from the other week. Any chance that the lady attendees can get together and organise something more high profile? Clearly the men ain't going to.

Donkey's lead by lionesses if you like.

Nick

Administrator
I was reading on GMK that this photo was the work of a young lady. Which makes sense for 2 reasons.

1) the thumb in the photo is clearly nail varnished.

2) the male attendees clearly have no balls.

Well done young lady and the 2 ladies from the other week. Any chance that the lady attendees can get together and organise something more high profile? Clearly the men ain't going to.

Donkey's lead by lionesses if you like.

Fair play to her for having a go and doing something. I wonder what she said.

Why don't you go and have a go?

So many keep giving it the "no balls" or "no bottle" lines, the one from the other day was the best

"I walked past loads of people lapping up what Tim Fisher was saying when they should have been giving him a mouthful"

Yet said person walked past Tim Fisher and said nothing.

dadgad

Fisher, looks out if his depth, beleaguered, a fool and incompetent.
Every picture tells a story and these don't lie.

skybluetony176

Fair play to her for having a go and doing something. I wonder what she said.

Why don't you go and have a go?wants
So many keep giving it the "no balls" or "no bottle" lines, the one from the other day was the best

"I walked past loads of people lapping up what Tim Fisher was saying when they should have been giving him a mouthful"

Yet said person walked past Tim Fisher and said nothing.

I am having a go. It's called not one penny more.

Here's the thing Nick. I would wager that if there had been vocal protest from day one more would be going to sixfields now. Who wants to go and join a bunch of nodding donkey's/wums sitting in silence like they're at a funeral. Not only that, I think this minority would get a lot more respect from everyone else and the divisions wouldn't run so deep

Clearly it's going to be down to our sky blue sisters to lead the way. Perhaps they should set up there own protest group. The sky blue suffragettes.

I just hope timmy doesn't have a race horse.

Nick

Administrator

Here's the thing Nick. I would wager that if there had been vocal protest from day one more would be going to sixfields now. Who wants to go and join a bunch of nodding donkey's/wums sitting in silence like they're at a funeral. Not only that, I think this minority would get a lot more respect from everyone else and the divisions wouldn't run so deep

Clearly it's going to be down to our sky blue sisters to lead the way. Perhaps they should set up there own protest group. The sky blue suffragettes.

Again, I couldn't give a flying fuck if you respect me or not while you sit on your arse and shout NOPM ;) Why should I or anybody else have to try and earn respect from other fans? What makes you better than other fans? It is posts like this causing divisions but you don't even realise it.

skybluetony176

Again, I couldn't give a flying fuck if you respect me or not while you sit on your arse and shout NOPM ;) Why should I or anybody else have to try and earn respect from other fans? What makes you better than other fans? It is posts like this causing divisions but you don't even realise it.

It's the facts in my post that are causing the divisions. Not the fact that I have posted them, to say otherwise is burying your head in the sand.

dadgad

The minority of 'six fielders' should have (by now) have had enough about them to join the vast majority of city fans in a united show of strength and supported the odd one off boycott.
The fact that they haven't shows how stupidly stubborn city fans are.
You cannot imagine other clubs fans appeasing such ill treatment.

Nick

Administrator
It's the facts in my post that are causing the divisions. Not the fact that I have posted them, to say otherwise is burying your head in the sand.

What facts? That other fans should be earning respect of other fans? I am saying otherwise.

Grendel

Why don't you stand outside Sixfields and tell people to protest when they go on and tell them they may even get some respect?

Who knows some may take some notice of you.

The Gentleman

I know, he'd crush the poor thing!

skybluetony176

What facts? That other fans should be earning respect of other fans? I am saying otherwise.

The fact that with the exception of 2 maybe 3 ladies no one is protesting inside sixfields. Sorry torch did put some fliers up about the petition only for them to be taken down by who knows. Timmy and Labovitch support it so presumably it wasn't them, unless they were miss quoted again. However there are plenty of sisu apologists who have not only mocked the petition but call it divisive, maybe it was one of them. Who knows.

Grendel

The fact that with the exception of 2 maybe 3 ladies no one is protesting inside sixfields. Sorry torch did put some fliers up about the petition only for them to be taken down by who knows. Timmy and Labovitch support it so presumably it wasn't them, unless they were miss quoted again. However there are plenty of sisu apologists who have not only mocked the petition but call it divisive, maybe it was one of them. Who knows.

Name one person who has mocked the petition.

Nick

Administrator

It is you who are saying that other city fans should earn respect from other city fans by protesting while you sit at home and shout NOPM and still can't see that by you saying that it is dividing fans. Why would I want to protest just to earn your respect? What makes you better than everybody else in the way you can tell people they should do this to earn respect?

bigfatronssba

It is you who are saying that other city fans should earn respect from other city fans by protesting while you sit at home and shout NOPM and still can't see that by you saying that it is dividing fans. Why would I want to protest just to earn your respect? What makes you better than everybody else in the way you can tell people they should do this to earn respect?

Maybe you should want to protest because your angry about your club being destroyed?

Nick

Administrator
Maybe you should want to protest because your angry about your club being destroyed?

I would want to protest if I thought my actions would change anything, of course I would.

If I didn't think it would make any difference, I wouldn't bother.

Sterling Archer

"Silly arse" has made me laugh actually. I'm taking that and using it as an insult where I see fit now.

Calling for "justice", Facebook campaigns, "obscene phrase" over the words "silly arse" seems a bit much to me.

If he'd have dropped a C-bomb on her, I might have more sympathy.

shmmeee

RFC is a WUM account for sisu just like shmee is WUMMING for the council

best to ignore.

1351116165579.gif

I think someone's got a crush!

skybluetony176

Read my post again. I said they would earn respect, not should. Have you been taking lessons from grendull on how to spin.

It's your choice Nick but if I did make the decision to go and just sat in silence I wouldn't respect myself as a CCFC supporter and certainly wouldn't expect any back.

Users who are viewing this thread