tickets for Saturday (3 Viewers)

H

Huckerby

Absolutely shocking. Cannot see why anyone who went last week wouldn't want to go. Obviously some have other external reasons, but in general there are thousands who just cannot be arsed.
If you aren't going Saturday for no real reason, you surely cannot consider yourself a proper supporter?

I must be honest, the club are not doing enough. It is fine tweeting every hour to 40,000 followers, but half of them probably don't even support the club. There should be posters up around town, people handing out leaflets at the train station, adverts on the radio etc. It does not cost much to do any of that. Even emailing, I buy tickets most weeks and have had no email from the club in years. They must have a database of 50,000 people with their emails, it isn't hard to send one out with some cheesy letter from Mowbray, is it?!
You clown

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

H

Huckerby

When you get a big attendance, you're going to see a drop off the next game if it's the week after. That is that, until we start selling out.

It's 60 miles for me to come to watch a game, I've been to 4 so far this season and going to an away game in Jan. Guess what, they won't be 4 in a row. Hope that's okay and I can be classed as a proper supporter....

mrtrench

When you get a big attendance, you're going to see a drop off the next game if it's the week after. That is that, until we start selling out.

It's 60 miles for me to come to watch a game, I've been to 4 so far this season and going to an away game in Jan. Guess what, they won't be 4 in a row. Hope that's okay and I can be classed as a proper supporter....

Nope, sorry. However I haven't been for two seasons and I'm going - so I am a real supporter.

Astute

I only live 3 roads away from the Ricoh. There can't be that many that can say that :D

jackmartin

one of the reasons for slow tickets sales is that the club need to be in one place (the ricoh) for ticket sales,its too all over the place at the mo,club keep saying one site is now closed the other shuts early on a wednesday one doesnt sell on a matchday,you can buy online but not it u have a tablet or smart phone !!! they really need to sort it asap

harvey098

We cant expect other cov fans to be the same as us though. Im sure probably half of the 15,000 there last week don't get excited all week for it. For a lot of people it is just a thing to do on a Saturday which is why we see the same usernames post on here rather than 15,000 opinions on each post. We're the weired ones!

skybluesam66

2400 left (these were all but sold out last week this time)
Dont expect Doncaster to bring as many as gillingham

will do well if we get to 13k

ajsccfc

We seem to hover around the 11k kind of mark so anything in the 12s up would still be encouraging to me, a gradual rise would be ideal even if it fluctuates between games.

pusbccfc

I travel from Surrey/South London to got to matches this season.

I'm not moaning at people who travel far, I'm frustrated by people in Coventry not getting behind their team.
That is not just anyone, but friends who still haven't been up there for a while.

Grendel

I'm not moaning at people who travel far, I'm frustrated by people in Coventry not getting behind their team.
That is not just anyone, but friends who still haven't been up there for a while.

You must have unsubsribed on e-mails as I get bombarded with them. A Black Friday one is now in my inbox.

Glen

We need to prove we are a good club and can match the big players in this league to do that more tickets equals better players in Jan. I will be there

fernandopartridge

Are you in Croydon? It's a doddle of a journey from there on the train.

Mcbean

Well don't expect the train to take you to the stadium - there is a station of course but that's only for Thomas the Tank engine and the Fat controller

fernandopartridge

Thankfully, no. I'm in just by Roehampton/Richmond area. Quite a difficult journey home by train. Takes longer to get across London to Euston than it does from there back to Coventry.

It's easy to get to Central London from Croydon at least! That's about all it has going for it.

R

RB1992

I got my Season Ticket before the game last week after debating it for a few weeks before. Went up the match with 6 mates. Guess how many of them are coming back this week? A big fat 0.

If we get to the business end of the season and are still up there I can see us getting a consistent 15-18k, until then unfortunately 11-13k will be our average with a lot of people picking and choosing.

Nick

Administrator
I got my Season Ticket before the game last week after debating it for a few weeks before. Went up the match with 6 mates. Guess how many of them are coming back this week? A big fat 0.

If we get to the business end of the season and are still up there I can see us getting a consistent 15-18k, until then unfortunately 11-13k will be our average with a lot of people picking and choosing.

How come they aren't going? Cost? Busy?

skybluesam66

also next game is £10 a ticket and then the boxing day match, so they will probably be better crowds if we are still doing well

Johnnythespider

one of the reasons for slow tickets sales is that the club need to be in one place (the ricoh) for ticket sales,its too all over the place at the mo,club keep saying one site is now closed the other shuts early on a wednesday one doesnt sell on a matchday,you can buy online but not it u have a tablet or smart phone !!! they really need to sort it asap
I was up the Butt's earlier (phnaaar phnaaaar), and mentioned to the ladies doing the tickets that it must be a pain dragging everything between the Ricoh and the Butt's, surely it would be better to be permanently based at the Ricoh says I, they replied that they had asked and been told there isn't enough room ???

SkyBlueMatt

Its a shame that we can't get at least 13k tomorrow but you don't know yet until tomorrow. I can't say anything though, I'm not going but I am to the next 4 home/away.

SkyBlueMatt

Club have said approaching 10,000 in advance which is about 2,000 down on Friday last week isn't it?

Just looked on Twitter. It's saying that it was 9000 around 6 hours ago without the away fans. Basing it on block 16 sales, I think it will be over 12k which is good. Still improving!

ccfcmad1

Close to 10k sold in advance now excluding donny not sure what they've sold maybe bring 700 tops I think couple of thousand walk up hopefully 13k on the day

SkyBlue_Bear83

13k would be decent, then if we are doing well still Oldham match could be 17-18k and another 15k attendance for boxing day to start pushing that average up to the 13-14k mark.

shmmeee

A 13.5k average this season would be a 45% increase in one season, that would be impressive. The same again upon promotion would give us 19.5k next season. Also with the possible number of fairly big local clubs wed get more big derby games and bigger away attendances in general I'd say we could hit 20k easy.

Users who are viewing this thread