tickets for Saturday (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

around 4000 lower than this time last week
Have the bandwagonners really fallen off already?

I only get to 5 or 6 games a season. I went to last week and would like to go to this week, however it's a long season so I'm going to spread it out a bit.

Hope it's ok that I'm getting off the bandwagon for a short while?

chiefdave

around 4000 lower than this time last week
Have the bandwagonners really fallen off already?

Find that really dissapointing. What do people want? Anyone that went last week saw a great game, loads of goals and us going top of the league.

We're still top of the league and on the longest unbeaten run I can remember. Tickets are cheap and for many the game is right after payday.

I get that some people can't go every game so might have picked last Saturday over this weekend but still, seems poor to me.

Nick

Administrator
It is bad to lose a few thousand, it is not like we got hammered in the week to put a downer on things.

Especially with how good the game was last week that people saw as well as the atmosphere etc.

Otis

Still only Thursday.

Maybe, just maybe we will get an upsurge. The CT need to publish a rallying cry from TM, urging people to get up there on Saturday.

ajsccfc

The hype for last week definitely helped, with it being an inexplicable top of the table clash.

covcity4life

it was always gonna drop as this isnt 1st vs 2nd

permanent rises in attendence will be gradual

im in london this weekend so wont be able to myself. oldham and port vale i will be going for definite though. think we can hit 17k for oldham

chinamans view

Ive said before the local media need to try and promote CCFC and matches more to help interest and increase attendances. They along with the club need to put more time and thought into ideas to now increase support. From the club easy ways to get or pick up tickets etc. improving this alone will help. From the media a more positive approach in there articles, to help whip up more enthusiasm in the local public.

skybluelee

I guess it isn't a shock that ticket sales have dropped. A large number of supporters can (or will) only attend so many games per season so there wass always going to be a spike for the top of the table clash.

I would still have hoped for 12.5K City fans given how fantastically well we are playing. Hopefully that will indeed be the case come Saturday,

AndreasB

I only get to 5 or 6 games a season. I went to last week and would like to go to this week, however it's a long season so I'm going to spread it out a bit.

Hope it's ok that I'm getting off the bandwagon for a short while?

Bless. Afronted by your own guilt.

chinamans view

Why cant the club give more free tickets to say 12 to 15 year olds every week from now to the end of the season, this is the future of the club get them hooked now while we are playing great attacking football. do this at every school. This age group is the age that will count in the next few years. think of ideas to get old supports back again, there must be ways.

CCFC_Charlie

Was just at the ticket office and one of the blokes there was talking about how little they've sold saying they just don't understand it all

pusbccfc

Absolutely shocking. Cannot see why anyone who went last week wouldn't want to go. Obviously some have other external reasons, but in general there are thousands who just cannot be arsed.
If you aren't going Saturday for no real reason, you surely cannot consider yourself a proper supporter?

I must be honest, the club are not doing enough. It is fine tweeting every hour to 40,000 followers, but half of them probably don't even support the club. There should be posters up around town, people handing out leaflets at the train station, adverts on the radio etc. It does not cost much to do any of that. Even emailing, I buy tickets most weeks and have had no email from the club in years. They must have a database of 50,000 people with their emails, it isn't hard to send one out with some cheesy letter from Mowbray, is it?!

trondegilsoltvedt97

Advertising on the radio costs a lot money- which it's clear the club hasn't got, the same with posters.
I get about 3/4 e-mails a week from the club, so it must be something your doing or your preferences

Rusty Trombone

They do give tickets to schools don't they?

Yep, posters were up at my lads primary school, they had 4 or 5 games to choose from. Not given away as such, but certainly cheap deals. I think you had to choose the games a while ago, rather than deciding in the week of the game. Not sure whether that was a school decision or not. Didn't take advantage though as you had to buy another adult ticket, which I've already got.

Otis

Advertising on the radio costs a lot money- which it's clear the club hasn't got, the same with posters.
I get about 3/4 e-mails a week from the club, so it must be something your doing or your preferences
I never get any emails from the club. Not I've done my end either. Told them about it but I get about 1 email a year from them and that's it.

Strange one.

pusbccfc

I never get any emails from the club. Not I've done my end either. Told them about it but I get about 1 email a year from them and that's it.

Strange one.

I don't know anyone who receives emails from the club.

An email from the club with a link to the club shop would be the best and easiest way to sell tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread