Throwing Pints in the air to celebrate? (1 Viewer)

itsabuzzard

Thing is though, language is changing and evolving at all times like it always has. Things will never be like they used to, and we're all the better for it. Maybe.
No.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Carefully balance 3 pints back from the bar...don't spill them as people around celebrate...give your mates theirs...and they just launch them! :emoji_joy:

Otis

Yeah looks trashed. Why do some attention seeking fuckwits have to go too far?

Explain that one to the insurance company.
'Bounced on by chav' I don't believe is amongst the legit list of accepted damage reasons.

oucho

How long has this been a thing and what's the point? Good morning britain kept getting chuffed over a scene of celebration from a sports bar which was mostly just people lobbing their pint in the air.

Funny you mention that. I noticed that on the news yesterday. I would hate that, I have to say. Then again, I would hate to gather with loads of drunk people to watch an England match.

Never heard of this until reading this thread, and didn't know it was a thing. Maybe the heat and football euphoria is going to people's heads.

SBAndy

Watched yesterday's game at the Bierkeller in Nuneaton. Won't be doing that again. Absolutely soaked from twats throwing pints, England shirt has purple stains all down the front of it. Got hit in the arm by a solid plastic 2-pinter which would have really hurt if it hit someone on the head.

Captain Dart

At sutton one guy slipped over beer in a neymar like fall while wearing a carlton palmer shirt. For that reason alone im all for it!
Speaking of Neymar.. his technique has been incorporated into this training session.

Nick

Administrator

Carefully balance 3 pints back from the bar...don't spill them as people around celebrate...give your mates theirs...and they just launch them! :emoji_joy:

So many bellends on there.

Same as those people trashing IKEA, the media will say it's great because they are celebrating.

Also watch how many twats are too busy trying to film things than actually function.

Head an ambulance got smashed up too?

Still, it's just people having fun.

Otis

So many bellends on there.

Same as those people trashing IKEA, the media will say it's great because they are celebrating.

Also watch how many twats are too busy trying to film things than actually function.

Head an ambulance got smashed up too?

Still, it's just people having fun.
It's all very simple, Nick, get a grip.

England win - All good natured fun

England lose - Loutish thugs trashing stuff.

Greggs

Did anyone see the old boy on the BBC coverage? I think he was watching the game outdoors, with his wife. He was going crazy, arms and legs everywhere! That's the only way to celebrate!

Otis

Watched yesterday's game at the Bierkeller in Nuneaton. Won't be doing that again. Absolutely soaked from twats throwing pints, England shirt has purple stains all down the front of it. Got hit in the arm by a solid plastic 2-pinter which would have really hurt if it hit someone on the head.
I really don't have any problem with it myself.

Saying that though I never go to pubs, so it will never happen to me.

If it ever does I want it banned.

ajsccfc

The photos of people jumping on the ambulance car (?) and damaging it, hopefully they get alcohol poisoning next game and nobody can get there in time because there aren't enough response vehicles available.

Nick

Administrator
The photos of people jumping on the ambulance car (?) and damaging it, hopefully they get alcohol poisoning next game and nobody can get there in time because there aren't enough response vehicles available.

"It's just people being happy and celebrating, let them enjoy it"

Twats, same as anybody who sticks up for them or things it's a good thing.

The silly bitch who was on it should be made to pay for the damage and spent her next couple of months weekend evenings forced to volunteer to clean out the back of ambulances.

Nick

Administrator
This will make me seem more of a grumpy old man than anything I've ever said before, but a combination of reality TV and smartphones that can broadcast to the world have created a generation of showoff pricks with no consideration for anyone or anything.
giphy.gif

Exactly, people's thought process is to try and get likes and status. So many people stood filming things.

So much of it is fake with the only aim to try and get "viral" online.

The whole group of lads stood hugging each other for selfies all of the time baffles me. Went to a comedy club and there were some who just constantly took selfies all the way through, so staged and so fake.

SkyblueBazza

Did you see how excited they got by the beer throwing?

Do any other countries do it?
While safely tucked away in their studio.

It is one of those things that the little people do to them. If anyone does get hurt through it, it most likely wouldn't impact on them at all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

oscillatewildly

One of the strangest things I've witnessed is when people do a 'taste test'. I've seen it a few times at music festivals. I'm sure it's happened to most of us - There you are, minding your own business, tapping your foot along to the melody when without any warning you (and others around you) receive a light shower of some sort of liquid.
Some peoples overriding desire to convince themselves it isn't what they'd hoped it wasn't is quite a spectacle.

pastythegreat

"It's just people being happy and celebrating, let them enjoy it"

Twats, same as anybody who sticks up for them or things it's a good thing.

The silly bitch who was on it should be made to pay for the damage and spent her next couple of months weekend evenings forced to volunteer to clean out the back of ambulances.
Starting with cleaning out sick and piss from A&E waiting room at 7pm on Wednesday so she misses the match!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

wingy

One of the strangest things I've witnessed is when people do a 'taste test'. I've seen it a few times at music festivals. I'm sure it's happened to most of us - There you are, minding your own business, tapping your foot along to the melody when without any warning you (and others around you) receive a light shower of some sort of liquid.
Some peoples overriding desire to convince themselves it isn't what they'd hoped it wasn't is quite a spectacle.
It's allegedly good for the skin
as my aunty used to reassure me while rubbing a wet Terry Nappy round my Fizzog as a toddler.
Theraputic when calming Nettle stings also I believe. :p

fernandopartridge

This will make me seem more of a grumpy old man than anything I've ever said before, but a combination of reality TV and smartphones that can broadcast to the world have created a generation of showoff pricks with no consideration for anyone or anything.

Remember that character on Harry Enfield Christmas special....."Oh come on! it's Christmas!".....it's like that with everything now

Users who are viewing this thread