Things that annoy you (33 Viewers)

ccfctommy

DPD "Couldn't find your address"

Yes you could, I've got you on CCTV pull up, take a picture then fuck off without attempting to deliver it.

You know what? I've never had a problem with any parcel delivery service....touch wood.

baldy

Selfish ignorant cretins who refuse to move their bag from the seat next to them on one of the few buses that are running when it's a small bus anyway & obviously more people are using it than normal

Ian1779

DPD "Couldn't find your address"

Yes you could, I've got you on CCTV pull up, take a picture then fuck off without attempting to deliver it.
I see your DPD and raise you Evri

‘we seem to have an issue with your delivery’ - being that our fucking driver has nicked it and we’re going to do fuck all about it.

Reactions: vow

Grendel

Millionaires bravely rallying around other millionaires

The actual BBC employee commentators had to work - it’s just Ivory Tower nonsense. Freelancers who wanted to do their shows couldn’t anyway.

Grendel

In terms of Starmers brave new world the shadow culture secretary gave a bizarre interview last week where she went on about how great the bbc is and retaining independence is vital. She then said labour will do an independent review, refused to confirm the licence fee will be renewed in 2027 and that it’s not actually an issue if someone with labour affiliations was thd Director General as it’s stifling talent to restrict it

Mcbean

(Fans) at the game yesterday just watching their phones and coming out with Arsenal
Are one up - don’t come to a Cov game if you are not interested I don’t want to hear your premiership drivel whil I am
Watching my team lose badly 😡

Brighton Sky Blue

Getting turned down to interview for a position you were offered about 5 months ago, but had to decline for it only being a 6 month contract.

Brighton Sky Blue

A few new ones

Steel water bottles
Elaborate plastic water bottles that look like aquariums on the inside
Idiots on trains who block a whole carriage trying to ram their luggage into the overhead
Rustling of paper bags
People leaving a tiny amount of drink in a bottle and not finishing it

Yes I’m in a foul mood

shmmeee

A few new ones

Steel water bottles
Elaborate plastic water bottles that look like aquariums on the inside
Idiots on trains who block a whole carriage trying to ram their luggage into the overhead
Rustling of paper bags
People leaving a tiny amount of drink in a bottle and not finishing it

Yes I’m in a foul mood

What’s wrong with steel water bottles? Plastic ones get grotty quick

skyblue1991

People who use the trolley self service for a basket of items when the basket self service area has plenty spare, and I'm having to wait with my trolley of shopping!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

My phone two years old just finished paying for it so think keep it for a couple of years and then get a new one, this fucking thing is now just doing what it wants signal dropping off, making it awkward to get on this site and others.

skyblue1991

What phones do you have?

One of my old work phones was a Samsung Galaxy, worst phone I've ever had for typing!

Now I have a Google Pixel, both personally and for work. Best phone I've ever owned!

SBAndy

What phones do you have?

One of my old work phones was a Samsung Galaxy, worst phone I've ever had for typing!

Now I have a Google Pixel, both personally and for work. Best phone I've ever owned!

Samsung A33. Massive, doesn’t have a headphone port, can’t turn notifications off so it vibrates every time I get an email.

stupot07

What phones do you have?

An iPhone SE I think. It's very small compared to my Pixel 7, I can't type in it. Auto correct is awful. It's crap.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

OffenhamSkyBlue

I've recently invested in a contract mobile as my employer has withdrawn our ability use our work iPhone for any personal use whatsoever (which is fair enough, i guess). So i have got an Android for the first time, and i'm not desperately impressed. It's a Galaxy A13, so at the cheaper end of the scale, but i suspect the operating system is not dissimilar to more expensive models.
To my mind, the apps are inferior to their iPhone parallel (Twitter, in particular, is downright POOR), and predictive text is shite if you get the first letter of the word wrong (due to sausage finger syndrome) but otherwise the spelling is right.
The one good thing about it is the battery life - i can go 2 or 3 days without charging, as opposed to the iPhone turning off if not charged every day!
Maybe it will grow on me.

Flying Fokker

Bear, Bear
I've recently invested in a contract mobile as my employer has withdrawn our ability use our work iPhone for any personal use whatsoever (which is fair enough, i guess). So i have got an Android for the first time, and i'm not desperately impressed. It's a Galaxy A13, so at the cheaper end of the scale, but i suspect the operating system is not dissimilar to more expensive models.
To my mind, the apps are inferior to their iPhone parallel (Twitter, in particular, is downright POOR), and predictive text is shite if you get the first letter of the word wrong (due to sausage finger syndrome) but otherwise the spelling is right.
The one good thing about it is the battery life - i can go 2 or 3 days without charging, as opposed to the iPhone turning off if not charged every day!
Maybe it will grow on me.

hill83

Betting adverts. Don’t know how long it’s been going on as just got sky sports and I’ve not watched live tv for about 15 years.

But they are positioning themselves as if they are helping you.

One was setup like an advert for funeral insurance for senior citizens where you get a free biro. And one was genuinely showing how life could improve if you didn’t gamble, “but please gamble with us still though please”.

Mental.

JAM See

The saying "Trust the process"
Why?
You can't inspect bombs to make sure they work (you'd have no bombs).

Make a bomb, inspect it, make sure it works, make every bomb to the same process. Ergo. All subsequent bombs will work.

That's where the saying comes from.

Edit : You can substitute the word 'bomb' for 'cake'. Same principles apply.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread