Things that annoy you (9 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 4439

Is it a law that if you buy cigs in a shop you need to fuck about with scratch cards?

Smokist.

People fannying around with 10 different flavoured scratch cards come in all sizes (usually large)

Nick

Administrator
Local Facebook group admins. Usually a Karen with a God complex. "Just reminding everyone that it's NOT ok to leave rat poison out for cats like some kind person did yesterday" etc. Fuck off.

I saw one on a site with the name "Mrs Jackson" moaning about a dog shitting.

I asked if they said sorry, were they for real, did they apologise a trillion times.

She had no clue but it kept me entertained for about 5 minutes every time it got a nibble with her writing an essay in reply about how they didn't say sorry.

Mcbean

i am on my motorbike and following a van and then i have to ride into a guff of chokingly pungent strawberry blackcurrant smerk thats been in someones mouth 🤮 while i overtake and give them the finger

skyblue1991

I saw one on a site with the name "Mrs Jackson" moaning about a dog shitting.

I asked if they said sorry, were they for real, did they apologise a trillion times.

She had no clue but it kept me entertained for about 5 minutes every time it got a nibble with her writing an essay in reply about how they didn't say sorry.
Maybe she thought 'my name is Mrs Jackson, not Miss Jackson, why is he saying these things?'

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Marty

Some dickhead has smashed through a wall at the gym, what's the wrong with people?

oakey

The use of the expression 'uptick' instead of 'increase' Where did that nonsense come from?
It's the same with 'skyrocketed'. Didn't 'rocketed' suffice? How does adding Sky improve the meaning?
Another stupid Americanism, no doubt.
Don't get me started on normalcy creeping in instead of normality and schedule being pronounced the American 'skedule' instead of British 'shedule'

SBAndy

It's the same with 'skyrocketed'. Didn't 'rocketed' suffice? How does adding Sky improve the meaning?
Another stupid Americanism, no doubt.
Don't get me started on normalcy creeping in instead of normality and schedule being pronounced the American 'skedule' instead of British 'shedule'

Not heard “normalcy” and it sounds fucking awful. I’m also training myself to pronounce schedule correctly, got lazy and had reverted to the Americanism.

Evo1883

Not heard “normalcy” and it sounds fucking awful. I’m also training myself to pronounce schedule correctly, got lazy and had reverted to the Americanism.

Is it pronounced shedule or scedule in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread