Things that annoy you (10 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Similar to your comments during a game.

giphy.gif

ccfc92

People not really bothering with lockdown anymore.

Went to fuel station the other day to fill up the work van, and it had about 12 pumps, almost all were being used by over 60's couples.

It looked like all of them were filling up with £20, £30 + of fuel too, where are they off to?

Traffic is just as bad in Bournemouth/Dorset as normal too!

skybluesam66

Went to fuel station the other day to fill up the work van, and it had about 12 pumps, almost all were being used by over 60's couples.

It looked like all of them were filling up with £20, £30 + of fuel too, where are they off to?

to be fair, i used to fill up twice a week, now it is once every 2 months. I still fill up when i go though. (why would somebody only put in £5, only to have to go back next week?)

NorthernWisdom

It was packed at fuel stations yesterday. It might be people sorting things out before schools go back.

chiefdave

It was packed at fuel stations yesterday. It might be people sorting things out before schools go back.
There's definitely more people out and about. Noticed when I went up to my parents last Sunday (we're in a support bubble so its allowed!) that the roads were far busier than they've been for months. Also noticeable when I'm out walking the dog, people have stopped trying to avoid each other and are now happily stood around chatting.

With people relaxing and schools now going back hope we aren't going to see the numbers start creeping back up.

ccfc92

to be fair, i used to fill up twice a week, now it is once every 2 months. I still fill up when i go though. (why would somebody only put in £5, only to have to go back next week?)

That makes sense in normal times, but no one should be going anywhere.

ccfctommy

The roads again, I had a brand new windscreen fitted on Saturday, this morning I had a chuck taken out of it by the road just falling apart. Fuck the council, useless bunch of cunts.

You can claim the repairs back through the council

ccfc92

unfortunately shopping still needs doing, elderly mother needs things dropping off, dog still needs to go to the vets - get into the real world

They are legitimate reasons though.

Half the pricks I saw will be going down to Durdle Door or something.

vow

Footballers with long fringes, too busy flicking it or playing with it instead of concentrating on the game.

skyblue1991

Something more annoying than fans supporting the 'big 4' teams. People that wear shirts of said 'big 4' teams when they are playing on TV!

Just been for a walk and saw a few Liverpool shirts in a local park. They are playing on Sky at the moment, go and watch them if you're such a fan!

If Cov were on Sky I would do my utmost to watch them.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

ccfc92

Something more annoying than fans supporting the 'big 4' teams. People that wear shirts of said 'big 4' teams when they are playing on TV!

Just been for a walk and saw a few Liverpool shirts in a local park. They are playing on Sky at the moment, go and watch them if you're such a fan!

If Cov were on Sky I would do my utmost to watch them.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Seen lots of Man U "fans" saying they won't watch today.

Sbarcher

Footballers with long fringes, too busy flicking it or playing with it instead of concentrating on the game.
Sorry Vow but haven't had my hair cut since before the 1st lockdown. Thought I'd go for the don't give a sh*t look. My long flowing grey hair is in need of an Alice band.

Terry Gibson's perm

Sorry Vow but haven't had my hair cut since before the 1st lockdown. Thought I'd go for the don't give a sh*t look. My long flowing grey hair is in need of an Alice band.

You are lucky mine has grown up and out but hardly any longer.

Blind-Faith

Fucking tooth ache in the middle of the night!! I’m terrified of the dentist but I’ve gotta call them, can’t go on like this. 3 nights of shit sleep is not going to make work fun later 👎

SG21

If they want more bike users around, they really need to put a road in for it. Nothing fancy, even a dirt road would do it, but like hell am I getting on a bike using the same road as cars, bus etc.

Nick

Administrator
Full grown adults cycling on the pavement. Fuck off on to the roads and piss off the drivers.

Or the ones who cant really ride a bike that are on the road. Going so slow they are just struggling to balance.

Fuck off the road you dangerous pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread