Things that annoy you (12 Viewers)

Gazolba

Guys wearing leggings.

Is this a new 'trend'?
I'm not saying I've worn them, but they are really comfortable.
Why do you think women wear nothing else.

Gazolba

People photoshopping stuff to try and hoodwink people into believing documents are legit.
Or they are good-looking.

mechaishida

I'm not saying I've worn them, but they are really comfortable.
Why do you think women wear nothing else.
Strangely good point, well made.

These guys in leggings could easily stop mincing in them though, unless mincing is a prerequisite to owning them - perhaps it's stipulated by the dreary sales assistant upon purchase.

Nick

Administrator
Roads.

1. Why do they wait all through the holidays then bang some road works on a busy road next to a school on the 2nd day back with temporary traffic lights to cause massive disruption?
2. Where do all of the absolute nutjobs go from the road when the schools are off, it's like the 7 year olds are driving themselves.

A journey that could be done in 10 minutes when the schools were off is now 38 minutes.

eastwoodsdustman

The nutjobs you refer to are just caring Mother’s with their blinkers on. The problem is that they care for their own kids and forget anyone else is trying to use the roads too.

richnrg

people that go for a run in 'normal' clothes.
A bloke ran past me the other day dressed in a navy blue jumper with navy blue trousers. I was about to give chase as I assumed he must have snatched a grannies bag or something, and then noticed that he had running shoes on. What a cu^t.

wingy

Just go to the shop, otherwise surely its like every other teddy? :)
No
I want to throw it out the Pram with my dummy.
Paw Patrol Marshall for my granduaghters Birthday coming up.
Steering me to all other shit and Impossible trying to checkout as a guest.

Nick

Administrator
No
I want to throw it out the Pram with my dummy.
Paw Patrol Marshall for my granduaghters Birthday coming up.
Steering me to all other shit and Impossible trying to checkout as a guest.

I only meant if you buy it online you don't get the thing of making it and putting a voice recording in ;)

Is it unique to just them? Will probably be loads more expensive if so :(

wingy

I only meant if you buy it online you don't get the thing of making it and putting a voice recording in ;)

Is it unique to just them? Will probably be loads more expensive if so :(
Yeah don't have to get over to Brum.
Daughters going to Attack it today. B-)

Nick

Administrator
Pain in the arse if it has to be that exact one as well :( Hate that shop, they hammer the kids with options to try and rinse you.

Does a teddy really need a jacket more expensive than mine?

Nick

Administrator
People who struggle to breath without having to tell the world about it, yet will still happily go and smoke.

If you can't walk 10 metres without having to breath stupidly through your mouth you shouldn't be smoking.

shmmeee

People who struggle to breath without having to tell the world about it, yet will still happily go and smoke.

If you can't walk 10 metres without having to breath stupidly through your mouth you shouldn't be smoking.

It’s almost like it’s an addictive substance isn’t it?

shmmeee

Sales people. All of them. Fucking pampered morons. They’re just like shit shopkeepers who no one wants to see so they harrqss people into buying shit.

Fuck them. If your product was any good it wouldn’t need you. And they all think they’re really important. I heard someone say in a meeting yesterday “well obviously sales are the core of the business, the engine” in a fucking tech company! Not the engineers who actually make your fucking product then?

wingy

It Seems strange that the only folk who I know that end up with COPD (smoking related) are Women, same among female TV stars etc.

Covstu

people that go for a run in 'normal' clothes.
A bloke ran past me the other day dressed in a navy blue jumper with navy blue trousers. I was about to give chase as I assumed he must have snatched a grannies bag or something, and then noticed that he had running shoes on. What a cu^t.
maybe he was late for the bus?

Nick

Administrator
I had a recruitment consultant call me at work yesterday as he wanted to touch base with me. Yuck

Touch base, what a bellend. Should have confused him.

"What do you mean mean by touch base?"
"I wanted to speak to you"
"So why did you say you wanted to touch base and not wanted to speak to me and saved us the hassle?"

"What do you mean wanted to drop me a line? I'm at work and I have been clean for 5 years so I don't think that is appropriate for work is it?"

Captain Dart

just had some Indian sounding bloke on phone about shares (I sold a few months ago FWIW). Was going to play along with him to mislead him into thinking he had a fish on the hook but I couldn't even understand his patter so I just told him to ... well you know.

Nick

Administrator
I had somebody from "Microsoft" phone up and had them on the line for about an hour. He got really angry when he had given me the spiel about my computer being hacked and how he can fix it for me until I said I didn't have a Windows computer so how could it be hacked. He called me "stupid idiot" and hung up, got a call about 10 minutes later saying "idiot" and hanging up.

skyblueinBaku

I ha
I had somebody from "Microsoft" phone up and had them on the line for about an hour. He got really angry when he had given me the spiel about my computer being hacked and how he can fix it for me until I said I didn't have a Windows computer so how could it be hacked. He called me "stupid idiot" and hung up, got a call about 10 minutes later saying "idiot" and hanging up.
I had similar last year, Nick. I let him waffle on for a few minutes about how he could fix my computer before I told him that I didn't have a computer. He wasn't a happy bunny when I told him that.

Terry Gibson's perm

I just thought I haven’t had one of these calls for months and used to get to talk to them all the time then remembered that we haven’t bothered plugging the home phone in since we moved last March

dutchman

I had somebody from "Microsoft" phone up and had them on the line for about an hour. He got really angry when he had given me the spiel about my computer being hacked and how he can fix it for me until I said I didn't have a Windows computer so how could it be hacked.

I tried that but the woman on the other end had never heard of Linux so didn't know what I was talking about and kept going on about Windows.

wingy

Touch base, what a bellend. Should have confused him.

"What do you mean mean by touch base?"
"I wanted to speak to you"
"So why did you say you wanted to touch base and not wanted to speak to me and saved us the hassle?"

"What do you mean wanted to drop me a line? I'm at work and I have been clean for 5 years so I don't think that is appropriate for work is it?"
Jeez thats so Eighties, a mate of mine used to use it.
System design/Engineer in the Computer sphere.

Users who are viewing this thread