Things that annoy you (27 Viewers)

eastwoodsdustman

This is one for office workers I'm afraid .. People putting staples on files and not removing the old ones. I've just removed 18 staples from someones file at work and replaced it with 1.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I decided to go bald rather then try to conceal it, went full Kojak when I was about 30

Terry Gibson's perm

People in the studio for sky and bt sport total overkill it is no wonder it’s all so expensive when you have to pay people like boring Michael Owen and Graham Poll.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Having to go out New Year's Eve, since we've got married we always stay in, we go to both sets of parents get home about 8.30 order a takeaway open a bottle watch Hogmanay from Edinburgh and get drunk.

I know that's not to everyone's taste, but this year we have to go with all our family there's about 20 of us in total.
Can I still be called Scrooge at new year, or just a miserable bastard ?

Otis

We always stay in.

My parents always come round, but this is the first ever year they haven't. They are both 87 and said they didn't fancy it this year.

So, just the missus, my daughter and myself.

If that isn't bad enough, the wife said for us to see the new year in with a bottle of Lambrini. :(

Liquid Gold

Being horribly ill this time of year is bad enough but then I go to the doctor and get told I've got something called 'Aussie Flu'

Gaz71

Yes epidemic set to hit uk, looks like it already has!, bastards, if smashing us in the ashes wasn’t enough

Liquid Gold

I'm in Cornwall which is apparently the first to be hit. I'm through the worst now so hopefully all ok and now have an immunity to it. I had swine flu when that went round too.

Mcbean

Some other fuckers flu - have been in bed for three days so i feel good enough to go tomorrow - tried getting up today - was dizzy oops

Covstu

Having to go out New Year's Eve, since we've got married we always stay in, we go to both sets of parents get home about 8.30 order a takeaway open a bottle watch Hogmanay from Edinburgh and get drunk.

I know that's not to everyone's taste, but this year we have to go with all our family there's about 20 of us in total.
Can I still be called Scrooge at new year, or just a miserable bastard ?
Generally stay in now each year. Two little ones under 8 limits choices of course but we don’t normally go mental anymore. Besides I cannot stand the hype and the need to forceably enjoy yourself!

Nick

Administrator
People who make jokes about giving up alcohol in January for attention.

giphy.gif

oscillatewildly

Facebook in general.

Cancelled my account years ago and never missed it. I'm still forced on it though to advertise.
Never been remotely attracted by the 'allure' of facebook. I get off on my apparent anonymity rather than feeling the need to broadcast what starter I've just had at the local harvester.
I do understand it has other uses though.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

People who make jokes about giving up alcohol in January for attention.

giphy.gif

2 people on my Facebook today doing a dry January and wanting to be sponsored!!!
Do a marathon and I might consider it.

But no drinking for a month because you're skinny well done you!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Never been remotely attracted by the 'allure' of facebook. I get off on my apparent anonymity rather than feeling the need to broadcast what starter I've just had at the local harvester.
I do understand it has other uses though.

I've gone to delete mine several times & haven't.

It's definitely got worse, people sharing, liking & commenting on crap 'memes', sharing missing people and animals from about 3 years ago and in a different continent!

I yearn for the days of photos of starters from a harvester or tagging themselves at a local gym everyday!

Terry Gibson's perm

i had a year of Facebook but for some reason went back on it, will be off it again soon as my niece is getting married and I can’t cope with all the rubbish about that.

I have already moaned about people who say how do I look and all that rubbish I just want to say terrible

Users who are viewing this thread