Things that annoy you (5 Viewers)

Gazolba

Time.

It always buggers you up.
I don't mind too much of it as I can always fill it up, but too little just makes you rush and mess things up.

tommydazzle

The fact that this thread has 83 pages and I can't be bothered to scroll through it all to see if my annoyance has already been covered.

Gazolba

People who say "Anyhoo" instead of "Anyhow" or "Anyway".

Otis

The naming of every breath of wind and shower of rain that approaches our shores. I thought the naming of storms was reserved for massive hurricanes.
It seems like a way of scaring people.
"Oh shit. Storm Mildred is on the way."
Fuck off!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Agree, but Storm Irene is the nickname of one of my aunties. If you stop me saying 'Storm Irene is on the way' we're not going to have time to draw the curtains and pretend that we're out.

Sky_Blue_Daz

To be fair that storm last night caused some damage round our way, when I was walking the dog today I noticed a house had its chimney Brest smashed up

Me mum and dads telly aerial and sky box are shot too

no_loyalty

When the wife wakes you up at 2am to tell you its lashing down outside, now that is annoying

Sky_Blue_Daz

trying to get hold of sky to sort out getting a new box has been a pain in the arse too

Otis

When the wife wakes you up at 2am to tell you its lashing down outside, now that is annoying
Don't tell me you were sleeping through that?

Woke the whole country up didn't it? Our dog was really scared and just kept fussing round me. It was so loud and intense.

Terry Gibson's perm

Agree, but Storm Irene is the nickname of one of my aunties. If you stop me saying 'Storm Irene is on the way' we're not going to have time to draw the curtains and pretend that we're out.

And mine Otis are we related but I would be stunned if mine came round as she is dead

dancers lance

Don't tell me you were sleeping through that?

Woke the whole country up didn't it? Our dog was really scared and just kept fussing round me. It was so loud and intense.
At one point the storm was right over us making the house shake and setting the car alarms off (seriously loud), I nearly moved the wife and kids into the "Bug Out" shelter I have been prepping in the cellar. I thought one of the nutters had pressed the "button" trying to win the dick measuring competition! Then we had marble sized hail and very strong winds, I have four open fireplaces in my house and it was coming down all of them.....loved it.

Otis

Anti-smoking commercials.

I've never smoked in my life so why I should I have to suffer them?
Tampon commercials. I have never tamped in my life so why should I have to suffer them?

Same too with feminine itching and skiing holidays, claiming PPI, online betting, having a hair transplant, using Cilit Bang, or BUPA, or buying an underwire bra or buying a new car, or joining the army, or buying the Sun newspaper, or having a credit card, or using hair remover, or adopting a bear, or having over 50's life insurance, in fact, there's so many things I have never done, why do they have commercials for them?

Gazolba

Tampon commercials. I have never tamped in my life so why should I have to suffer them?

Same too with feminine itching and skiing holidays, claiming PPI, online betting, having a hair transplant, using Cilit Bang, or BUPA, or buying an underwire bra or buying a new car, or joining the army, or buying the Sun newspaper, or having a credit card, or using hair remover, or adopting a bear, or having over 50's life insurance, in fact, there's so many things I have never done, why do they have commercials for them?
Well they usually put those commercials on during shows they think mainly women will watch. So evidently you watch a lot of shows aimed at women.

Gazolba

Anti-smoking commercials.

I've never smoked in my life so why I should I have to suffer them?
I just had to take a mandatory sexual harrassment course at work, and I've never been sexually harassed in my life, I was hoping to learn how to be.

eastwoodsdustman

Joys of daytime tv.

Otis

Well they usually put those commercials on during shows they think mainly women will watch. So evidently you watch a lot of shows aimed at women.
Since when has Loose Women, Call the Midwife and Dance Mom's been aimed at women?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I used to watch dance moms to be fair the last 10/15minutes were usually when the arguments started

Johnnythespider

When you wear a shirt under a v-neck sweater and one side of the collar sits nicely under the v but the other insists on popping out and flapping about in the wind.

Nick

Administrator
People who struggle to stay on their side of the roads if there are no white lines. Corley Rocks is terrible, just cars driving completely on the wrong side of the road.

Otis

People who struggle to stay on their side of the roads if there are no white lines. Corley Rocks is terrible, just cars driving completely on the wrong side of the road.
Perhaps a lot of French and Belgians live round Corley way.

Users who are viewing this thread