Things that annoy you (11 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Trying to pick your toenails and you accidentally end up taking off half the nail and leave it sore as fuck
Think yourself lucky you can still reach down there!

napolimp

Superbowl being rammed down throats in the UK.

What is up with that? No I don't want to stay up till 3am on a Monday morning to watch a total of 10 minutes of sport I don't care about. And I don't want to endlessly hear about it afterwards, I don't understand the teams, players, or significance.

napolimp

Blimey 🤣 ours is a worldwide organisation but the UK is largely its own entity operations wise.

The exception being the Atlanta based CEO who sends his monthly experience story out and how it made him think of something work related and then inevitably how we should “embrace” something from it.

When he starts with “This weekend I was at my daughter’s piano recital“ or “I was sitting there in business class” you know he’s alienated half the staff and they’ve stopped reading.

At my wife's old job they used to have a region-wide store phone call every week, where all staff members had to be present on loudspeaker in each store. The area manager would read entries from his own private diary, it was stuff like how he'd had an argument with his wife and shouted at her, and what he'd learnt from the experience to better himself.

Macca

Whats he done?
Is it the anti-vax stuff?

or the fact he had a partner/wife? the ample bossomed woman from Home and Away?

Oh he’s a full on great reset, depopulation, anti vax nutter. Feel a bit sorry for him but he still gets on my nerves

Reactions: vow

vow

Oh he’s a full on great reset, depopulation, anti vax nutter. Feel a bit sorry for him but he still gets on my nerves
....don't believe you...it's got everything to do with his ex missus!

Emily-Symons-1365955023-481718035.jpg

....i'm not jealous at all m8....

ccfc92

Newsbeat on Radio1, trying to make jokes about every topic they cover.

Today it's about Storm Dudley, people up north will be suffering genuine damage to their property and will probably cause them hardship but hahaha a wheelie bin fell over.

Sky Blue Harry H

… Abra abracadabra
I wanna reach out and grab ya

Those lyrics by the Steve Miller band

Every time I hear them, I think they are the laziest attempt at lyrics I've ever heard (I am sure there are others, but I'm happy I've got this off my chest!)

• Haha
Reactions: vow

OffenhamSkyBlue

… Abra abracadabra
I wanna reach out and grab ya

Those lyrics by the Steve Miller band

Every time I hear them, I think they are the laziest attempt at lyrics I've ever heard (I am sure there are others, but I'm happy I've got this off my chest!)
I fear this could need a whole other thread, Harry!

My pet hate is people who use "thee" instead of "you" just to get it to rhyme.
Most cringey example is Diana Ross "Upside down":-

Upside down you're turning me
I say to thee, respectfully ...

Aaarrgghh!

skyblue1991

"Would I lie To You". Used to be a really good show, now utter shite!!
Agree, other than when Bob Mortimer was on in one of the earlier episodes this series has been shite

Last series weren't great either, used to find it really funny with some great stories (Kevin Bridges buying a horse, all of Henning Wehn and Bob Mortimer's stories, James Acaster and his arch enemy Mick) but it's become dull now

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Marty

Went down Swanswell park earlier to feed the ducks and the amount of litter around there is appalling, even stuff like packaging from loafs of bread, so previously people have been down to feed them and then just chucked the wrapper in the lake. Managed to get a few items out of the lake but the place is a tip.

Also a big fuck you to McDonald's who refused to let me wash my hands. Good job I had some wipes.

skybluesam66

Went down Swanswell park earlier to feed the ducks and the amount of litter around there is appalling, even stuff like packaging from loafs of bread, so previously people have been down to feed them and then just chucked the wrapper in the lake. Managed to get a few items out of the lake but the place is a tip.

Also a big fuck you to McDonald's who refused to let me wash my hands. Good job I had some wipes.
Swanswell Gate | Coombe Abbey Hotel
you can even stay there :)

JAM See

When people are eating a dessert out of a bowl and are scraping the spoon around the edges trying to get up the last morsels. If you like it that much, just go and get another one ffs
When you get a lovely dessert in a deep bowl.

Give me a shallow bowl so I can lick it FFS!

Brighton Sky Blue

When people are eating a dessert out of a bowl and are scraping the spoon around the edges trying to get up the last morsels. If you like it that much, just go and get another one ffs

Related to that, screwing tight a drink bottle with a tiny amount left. Just drink it FFS

Tommo1993

The noise goes right through me. They do the same with yoghurt pots.

On the eating topic: Messy/loud eaters always picking the messiest/crunchiest item on menus.

Users who are viewing this thread