Things that annoy you (12 Viewers)

skybluegod

People not using the ring road properly. Coming off at the next exit? No? Move to the right!!!

Tbf I never actually knew that! Admittedly I never drive in places with ring roads. I only ever get trains into city centres (including cov) so I'm probably that dickhead who just sits in the left lane, on the odd occasion I have been on it.

Tommo1993

Tbf I never actually knew that! Admittedly I never drive in places with ring roads. I only ever get trains into city centres (including cov) so I'm probably that dickhead who just sits in the left lane, on the odd occasion I have been on it.

People who stay in the left lane, then grind to a halt letting people on. It’s them who get to me, surely that’s enough for them to work it out

skybluegod

People who stay in the left lane, then grind to a halt letting people on. It’s them who get to me, surely that’s enough for them to work it out

I have just treated it as a motorway. Seems common sense driving if you don't know the area well. Move over if you can if not continue with your speed and the person merging will adjust theirs.

fernandopartridge

Having booked odd days off this week which means I'll have worked Monday, Wednesday and Friday, yet on the Tuesday and Thursday have had the feeling that I've already broken up for Christmas. Fuck off.

Mcbean

Ha ha love this - it’s like a duel in the end and the distance diminished - focus too much on the signs as there are many and you will miss your exit

Blind-Faith

Ian Wright whinging about media coverage of the Africa cup of nations now being racist? Does the bloke ever shut up?

Racism is absolutely unacceptable and should be stamped out, but just because the media in this country hasn’t got a 24/7 channel dedicated to watching a football tournament that has nothing to do with this country , doesn’t constitute racism. For once Wrighty, just pipe down and shut the fuck up.

chiefdave

Ian Wright whinging about media coverage of the Africa cup of nations now being racist? Does the bloke ever shut up?
What the fuck is he on about?
Both the BBC and Sky Sports will broadcast the Africa Cup of Nations in the UK.

Sky Sports is showing all 52 games live and have agreed for the BBC to show 10 games, including two quarter-finals, both semi-finals, and the final. BBC also has digital clips on social media as part of the deal.

Terry Gibson's perm

I won’t be going out of my way to watch any games from this event international football is dull at the best of times.

shmmeee

The beeb will - ticks the boxes for them

You realise content that isn’t commercially viable but of interest to small subsets of the population is literally in the BBC Charter, right?

9B382D28-9A88-440D-9E58-2A6666744FD6.jpeg

Literally required by the state to “tick boxes”.

Grendel

Skybluefaz

We also comments rarely on equivalent tournaments in south and Central America - where is the interest?
Just seems a shame from the player's perspective that they aren't getting the chance to represent their country at an elite tournament. Maybe they can look at reform around the world to align with the major leagues and avoid these issues.

Terry Gibson's perm

He wasn’t called up because they missed the deadline so Nigeria’s inefficiency has become Watford making it difficult.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The BBC red button , which I have always used, has a problem on the sport section because of women .
When I go on the footy section and chose headlines there's an increasing amount of stuff on there relating to ladies football but it's impossible to tell until you click on it and realise you've just wasted your time - often as much as 20 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread