Things that annoy you (25 Viewers)

Ian1779

People who tell you the bleeding obvious.
Tuffers- Joe Root is on 99 he only needs 1 more run to reach 100.
Now I am no mathematician but even I can work that one out.
Whilst we are on the subject of cricket - when they trot out meaningless stats like ‘the 3rd highest 4th wicket partnership in Sagittarius’ or some bollocks like that... and then all the people in ground clap at obscure moments you don’t understand.

Brighton Sky Blue

one of my pet hates. Like they think we are all sitting shaking because we heard the word fuck for the first time at age 42

He's lost a sponsorship deal for using a bad word when he thought nobody was listening. Imagine how many of us would still have jobs if those were the rules

LastGarrison

I’d get fired 70 times by 9.30 on Monday
I really struggled when I started going back into the office late last year as I’d gone from muttering under my breath to right out calling people useless cunts when muted on Teams.

Going back in and remembering I couldn’t Just call people useless cunts out loud when there were other people in the office genuinely took some transition and a few funny looks.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

I really struggled when I started going back into the office late last year as I’d got from muttering under my breath to right out calling people useless cunts when muted on Teams.

Going back in and remembering I couldn’t Just call people useless cunts out loud when there were other people in the office genuinely took some transition and a few funny looks.

I’m a bit like that when a kid logs on late and says ‘what we supposed to be doing sir’

OffenhamSkyBlue

We're on the same wavelength with this one. The hack is the latest type of clickbait now the 'five things you need to know' method has wained
"Life hacks" is just a shit term. On a par with the trend for "uptick" when you actually mean "increase" - Yes, i'm talking to you, Sir Patrick Vallance, when presenting the latest Covid stats! They're not fucking Facebook "likes"!

ccfc92

Auto flush sensors in public toilets.

Had to use Tesco loos as an emergency, n it flushed about 10 times.

Firstly it's a waste of water, secondly you can't have a board meeting in peace.

oakey

'Skyrocketed' has replaced 'rocketed'.
Why? We all knew rocketed meant 'whoosh'.
'Passed' has replaced 'passed away'. I always think 'passed what? Water? A kidney stone? A housebrick?'
Program(me)s (spelt wrong) are now shows which are aired no longer 'shown'

skyblueinBaku

I bought some over the counter sleeping tablets a few weeks ago. On the label it stated in block capitals;

THIS MEDICINE MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS

Pretty much what I had in mind 🤔
:ROFLMAO:

Bugsy

PeOpLe wHo TyPe LiKe tHiS

Liquid Gold

Covid specific one but the weekends meaning absolutely nothing. Just gone from looking at my work laptop to my personal one in the same room. Fuck it.

Reactions: vow

OffenhamSkyBlue

Same with leave. I seem to have taken just about all of it, but I'd never know!
The way Mrs OSB and i managed our leave (we didn't get away anywhere other than an early week skiing) was to take off every Monday in June, July and August. It meant we only worked 4 day weeks (obvs) and were able to get a whole heap of DIY done into the bargain. Pretty good for our mental 'elf, all in all. May try the same again this year (though hoping to camp in Blighty in July and get somewhere warmer in September, all being well, etc, etc).

skyblue1991

I want to keep watching football in these troubled times but the players will have to curb their celebrations. If they don't I think public opinion from non-footballing people will turn against them.
It never really bothered me before because I thought footballers were covid tested twice a week but read somewhere it was only if symptoms were showing so the same protocol as you and me.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread