Things that annoy you (15 Viewers)

Sbarcher

The wife again!
Bought a loaf of bread this morning with one of those ties around the top of the bag. Now, instead of undoing it, she has ripped a hole in the side which we now can't seal to keep fresh.

Squeezing the toothpaste tube from the top is another!

Maybe a minor issue to some, but they all add up!!!!!!

ccfc92

The wife again!
Bought a loaf of bread this morning with one of those ties around the top of the bag. Now, instead of undoing it, she has ripped a hole in the side which we now can't seal to keep fresh.

Squeezing the toothpaste tube from the top is another!

Maybe a minor issue to some, but they all add up!!!!!!

I'm pretty certain that's grounds for instant divorce in your favour mate :unsure:

ajsccfc

People in supermarkets with masks on but noses completely out. I have more respect for people not bothering with masks at all, there's at least an honesty about their shitness.

skyblueinBaku

I’m having this constant battle with my granddaughter, I blame American TV!!
When on holiday, I sometimes amuse myself watching Americans struggle with using a knife and fork.

cowboy1850

Clothes.

Once upon of time when I was a 30 inch waist I l had no issues with clothes.
But now I can never find a pair of trousers, jogging bottoms or boxers that doesn't expose most my arse whenever I'm in a position other than standing up straight. I can't play with my kids, do DIY or fix something at work without most of my arse being on show.
Is it just me or have clothes been designed now to cater for the small arsed or people who like to expose themselves?!

Sbarcher

Clothes.

Once upon of time when I was a 30 inch waist I l had no issues with clothes.
But now I can never find a pair of trousers, jogging bottoms or boxers that doesn't expose most my arse whenever I'm in a position other than standing up straight. I can't play with my kids, do DIY or fix something at work without most of my arse being on show.
Is it just me or have clothes been designed now to cater for the small arsed or people who like to expose themselves?!
Sorry love. Can’t fix the fence as my arse will pop out. I’ll have to use that one myself.

oakey

A bit late but ... unwrapped presents.
I spend hours wrapping because wrapped gifts are a delight, part of the magic.
Lazy beggars can't be arsed.

eastwoodsdustman

Guaranteed she's fucking the milkman and the kid is a little bastard.

Family wearing matching Xmas Onesies, you know for a fact he's been caught with his fingers in the wrong pie so is going above and beyond.

I know of one such couple where he came home from work early and caught his wife getting banged by some bloke from behind leant over the breakfast bar whilst she was snorting lines of coke.
I deliberately stay away from most social media because its only full of the fake stuff they want you to believe about them.

Sbarcher

Trying to unravel a piece of clingfilm from a roll when it seems firmly stuck to the cardboard roll. End up stripping loads off before I can get a full width of the bloody stuff!

Nick

Administrator
I know of one such couple where he came home from work early and caught his wife getting banged by some bloke from behind leant over the breakfast bar whilst she was snorting lines of coke.
I deliberately stay away from most social media because its only full of the fake stuff they want you to believe about them.
Got a link to their profile?

Asking for a friend.

Nick

Administrator
Lads in the gym who walk around with a weight belt on their shoulder and that's about it. Weigh about 6 stone.

Come on lads, you aren't even doing weights.

eastwoodsdustman

I’m going to sound like a bit of a hipster with this but cellophane in records really pissed me off. Invariably I’ll damage the record sleeve trying to the stuff off.

A73B1870-4ACF-4595-8C29-D3CFB24103CC.jpeg This is the future of teaching in this country. It winds me right up that people who can’t fucking spell, when they’re on a device with automatic spell check are going to teach our kids in the future.
What hope do we have?

covcity4life

View attachment 18046This is the future of teaching in this country. It winds me right up that people who can’t fucking spell, when they’re on a device with automatic spell check are going to teach our kids in the future.
What hope do we have?
Fucj me you are not coming out of this looking well

So so bitter

When I put you in your place in other thread you deleted all my messages but left your own original dig. Great moderation!

I tried to play along with joke like others have made but you seem intent on being angry and having a go as if I have personally insulted you. I have already told you i can spell perfectly fine but on phone keypad I just type fast and submit(aka sausage fingers syndrome). Auto correct also ends up changing my sentences most of time to something other than ehat I intended. Do you think i apply for jobs typing like this? Or in my old job handed in reports or presentations like this? My god get a grip of yourself

This will be my second degree so don't younworry about me or future generations sunshine

Also not tagging me in this post. What are you so scared and angry about? It's weird. Are you having a bad day? Mental issues?

You want a degree I've got one to spare!!! In my coventry homeeee

Last edited:
Fucj me you are not coming out of this looking well

So so bitter

When I put you in your place in other thread you deleted all my messages but left your own original dig. Great moderation!

I tried to play along with joke like others have made but you seem intent on being angry and having a go as if I have personally insulted you. I have already told you i can spell perfectly fine but on phone keypad I just type fast and submit(aka sausage fingers syndrome). Auto correct also ends up changing my sentences most of time to something other than ehat I intended. Do you think i apply for jobs typing like this? Or in my old job handed in reports or presentations like this? My god get a grip of yourself

This will be my second degree so don't younworry about me or future generations sunshine

Also not tagging me in this post. What are you so scared and angry about? It's weird. Are you having a bad day? Mental issues?

You want a degree I've got one to spare!!! In my coventry homeeee

I meant to delete all the posts. I realise that was the wrong place to put it. I shall do it now.

Thanks to the wanky pandemic I am having both mental and physical health issues. What that means is that I take the future and the future of my kids very very seriously.

It scares the life out of me that I could croak it next year and my kids education be left in the hands of numerous dickheads that can’t spell and can prove it with not one but two degrees.

I’m not bitter, I’ve done well for myself. You have no idea of my education or career. It’s not personal it’s just scary that someone who spells so bad and finds it acceptable to put such awful English language in the public forum will be in education for our future.

I hasten to add it’s not just you, I also know a nurse that whilst heavily pregnant and having covid symptoms then went on to go for a test and continue her normal life whilst waiting for the results. This took 4 days to come back positive. We were in lockdown 1.0 at the time and she visited her parents on several occasions. Her mother also being a nurse.

So yes I’m very worried about the future of our country, my kids and I’m fucking scared that I won’t be here to help them through it.

covcity4life

I meant to delete all the posts. I realise that was the wrong place to put it. I shall do it now.

Thanks to the wanky pandemic I am having both mental and physical health issues. What that means is that I take the future and the future of my kids very very seriously.

It scares the life out of me that I could croak it next year and my kids education be left in the hands of numerous dickheads that can’t spell and can prove it with not one but two degrees.

I’m not bitter, I’ve done well for myself. You have no idea of my education or career. It’s not personal it’s just scary that someone who spells so bad and finds it acceptable to put such awful English language in the public forum will be in education for our future.

I hasten to add it’s not just you, I also know a nurse that whilst heavily pregnant and having covid symptoms then went on to go for a test and continue her normal life whilst waiting for the results. This took 4 days to come back positive. We were in lockdown 1.0 at the time and she visited her parents on several occasions. Her mother also being a nurse.

So yes I’m very worried about the future of our country, my kids and I’m fucking scared that I won’t be here to help them through it.

Ok it is a scary or stressfull time but don't take it out on me is all i ask. Is there any need to use profanity over this? Dickhead? Come on rich.

It is bad typing not bad spelling so whilst I understand you think it is lazy you need not worry that it would ever impact my career or the students I will teach

Maybe that makes you feel a bit better about the situation. I hope it does genuinely as it is not something that should cause you additional stress trust me.

If it does not I would rather not argue about it though, not much else to say. The old me would a few years ago but now I am all about thay spirituality and loving each other.

Users who are viewing this thread