Things that annoy you (13 Viewers)

ccfc92

People who can't be arsed to change their noisy fan belts on their cars.

They're literally like £20-30.

fellatio_Martinez

Yup, don't it. I am a vegetarian, but wouldn't think to go to KFC anyway. Their speciality is chicken and that's fine.

It's fine to have choice, but I wouldn't particularly want to go to a steak house just the same as a hearty meat-eater probably wouldn't fancy going to a vegan restaurant.

You're also going to play Russian roulette because the service at KFC is usually so random you just get whatever they happen to put into your bag.

I've already read of people biting into a 'vegan' burger to only realise half way in that it's real chicken.

I'm all for variety and giving people choice but a company that has a very questionable animal rights history and slaughters nearly a billion chickens a year has no place selling a product to people who severely oppose their practices.

fellatio_Martinez

Every time I visit KFC I always seem to notice that its absolutely mankey all over the restaurant area.

KFC is by far the most hit and miss fast food as far as I'm concerned. My rule of thumb is that if it doesn't look busy I'm not going in because they don't bother regularly frying chicken and just leave cooked portions sitting under a hot lamp getting dry. Those places are usually a bit dirty as well.

Otis

You're also going to play Russian roulette because the service at KFC is usually so random you just get whatever they happen to put into your bag.

I've already read of people biting into a 'vegan' burger to only realise half way in that it's real chicken.

I'm all for variety and giving people choice but a company that has a very questionable animal rights history and slaughters nearly a billion chickens a year has no place selling a product to people who severely oppose their practices.
Yes. Well said. Have to agree with that for sure.

shmmeee

TBF not every vegan is one for moral reasons.

fellatio_Martinez

KFC is fucking minging nowadays.

The new fries are horrible and the gravy has lost flavour but I still love the chicken.

giphy.gif

ccfc92

Dominos is easily the worst pizza place, maybe just pipped by Pizza Hut. Pizza for people who don’t know what pizza should taste like.

I prefer the sides that Domino's do, rather than the Pizzas.

Papa John's is decent I think, not as greasy as Domino's.

shmmeee

I prefer the sides that Domino's do, rather than the Pizzas.

Papa John's is decent I think, not as greasy as Domino's.

Papa Johns is the best of a bad bunch and yeah Dominos sides are great. I’m just annoyed work only orders from Dominos for Friday lunch.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Domino's CHOOSE to put a picture of the greasiest mankiest pepperoni pizza i have ever seen IN THEIR ADS!! If that's the best they can do, i'm out!

tom88

KFC is fucking minging nowadays.

KFC gave me salmonella which resulted in double pneumonia, sepsis, 2 weeks in hospital and 6 weeks on crutches. I was only 24 at the time and literally had an hour to live. My parents had to spend the night next to my bed as they were told I were not going to make it.

Never touched one since

shmmeee

KFC gave me salmonella which resulted in double pneumonia, sepsis, 2 weeks in hospital and 6 weeks on crutches. I was only 24 at the time and literally had an hour to live. My parents had to spend the night next to my bed as they were told I were not going to make it.

Never touched one since

Fucking hell! Did you sue?

Monners

Never touched one since
That’s horrific. Glad you are ok (obviously)

tom88

Fucking hell! Did you sue?

I couldn't, environmental health came to me for 8 days consecutively but I was practically on life support so couldn't give a statement. They couldnt do anything after as the food batch I'd eaten would have gone.

This is a rare case as my immune system was very low which caused the salmonella to leak out my bowl into my blood steam. Salmonella is a very stick infection and it latched onto my hips which ate my arse muscle, before they found the diagnosis they tested me for HIV 5 times because of my immune system. If I had smoked, drank, been over weight or not as fit as I was I wouldn't have made it. I had to sign a document so the Leicester Royal infermary University could have access to my papers.

shmmeee

I couldn't, environmental health came to me for 8 days consecutively but I was practically on life support so couldn't give a statement. They couldnt do anything after as the food batch I'd eaten would have gone.

This is a rare case as my immune system was very low which caused the salmonella to leak out my bowl into my blood steam. Salmonella is a very stick infection and it latched onto my hips which ate my arse muscle, before they found the diagnosis they tested me for HIV 5 times because of my immune system. If I had smoked, drank, been over weight or not as fit as I was I wouldn't have made it. I had to sign a document so the Leicester Royal infermary University could have access to my papers.

Fucking hell glad you made it.

chiefdave

First glad you got through that alive. But secondly shouldn't environmental health act anyway in a case as serious as this. What if you or others had died would they still have just let it drop?

tom88

First glad you got through that alive. But secondly shouldn't environmental health act anyway in a case as serious as this. What if you or others had died would they still have just let it drop?

I'm all honesty I'm not sure I was that drugged up mate they said they would keep it open if other cases come forward but to be honest the pain with my hip I was just happy to be fit and alive. My mum and dad will know the full ins and outs but I was out my nut on morphene and other drugs

Liquid Gold

Theres a pizza place a few minutes walk from mine where they make the dough fresh and it's 12" any 3 toppings with a side of chips or garlic bread for £7. Mental how people spend £25 on some frozen crap from a brand place.

Users who are viewing this thread