Things that annoy you (24 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Fury as Muslim McDonald's customer mistakenly bites into Sausage & Egg McMuffin

Shit like this. If you weren't fixated with TV and shoving food into your mouth, you may have realised?

Conveniently, now looking for financial compensation.

*This would be my opinion on any other religious and/or dietary requirements*
Why did he have to say it "tasted horrible", I don't think the Koran forbids pork on taste grounds you daft get.

skyblue1991

Fury as Muslim McDonald's customer mistakenly bites into Sausage & Egg McMuffin

Shit like this. If you weren't fixated with TV and shoving food into your mouth, you may have realised?

Conveniently, now looking for financial compensation.

*This would be my opinion on any other religious and/or dietary requirements*
Whenever you see stories like this you must post the Daily Mail version so you can see the comments which are better than the situation/article

Muslim demands apology after biting into pork Sausage McMuffin he was served by mistake | Daily Mail Online

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

I'm struggling to see how you could be sat on your sofa and manage to unwrap and take a bite without even a glance at what you're eating?

Surely you'd at least glance at your food?

Nick

Administrator
Coventry council, every Christmas it's the same mess where they fail to pick up any bins, promise to look into it and then never bother. In the meantime our bin is sat out front stinking the place up with shitty nappies, plus the stuff the baby wore too

What's your address? Asking for a friend.

giphy.gif

LastGarrison

When people sent you an email then call you about the exact same thing two hours later.
Agreed. Just ring me in the fucking first place!!

Although as we no longer have land lines and just work off our mobiles the likelihood I probably would have ignored it anyway!!

dutchman

How about when they send you an email, post the same message on several Facebook accounts and notify you on Messenger, even after you've told them several times that don't don't ever use Messenger?

I think there's one in every office?

Covstu

Yup, don't it. I am a vegetarian, but wouldn't think to go to KFC anyway. Their speciality is chicken and that's fine.

It's fine to have choice, but I wouldn't particularly want to go to a steak house just the same as a hearty meat-eater probably wouldn't fancy going to a vegan restaurant.
My wife is a veggie and we have never been into most of these places including Nando’s etc. She knows she would have probably one choice at best so what’s the point!

Johnnythespider

Yup, don't it. I am a vegetarian, but wouldn't think to go to KFC anyway. Their speciality is chicken and that's fine.

It's fine to have choice, but I wouldn't particularly want to go to a steak house just the same as a hearty meat-eater probably wouldn't fancy going to a vegan restaurant.
Screenshot_2020-01-08-08-55-46~2.png

Users who are viewing this thread