Things that annoy you (10 Viewers)

ccfcway

Fans announcing they are NOT going to St Andrews as they DO NOT AGREE with it. Fine, don't go. You don't need to tell me about it.

Yer, there are thousands who haven’t gone so far. A minority are announcing it, the majority just haven’t gone

Sbarcher

Airports! Used to be a doddle to get through to airside for that 1st pint at 6am. Now with all the checks and scans etc you are herded through like sheep and is a bloody mare.

King of the Lesbians

"Last chance. Pre-order [album title] from the official [record label] Store before blah, blah, blah for early access to pre-sale tickets. Dates and venues to be announced at a later time."

Fuck off! Your new album is dog-shit but I still wouldn't mind catching you live...

ccfc92

After yesterday's debacle, GP surgeries.

"oh, you've never actually physically been here because you've not needed us till now, so we took you off our books. Oh, it's 4-6 weeks to sign up"

Then the other surgery I went to that said I can sign up and see a GP that day. "Oh here's the registration form along with an in depth questionnaire on every aspect of your life".

While I'm filling it in, sweating like Lee Evans and struggling to stay upright, every other prick is waltzing in for their day out.

Oh, now go see the pharmacist that is conveniently part of the surgery and they will advise if you need to see a GP.

"oh yeah, here's some cough medicine, see how you get on, no need to see a doctor"

No pulse, Blood Pressure or listening to my chest, just guess work. Oh, and £6 for a load of shite cough medicine. Yeah, cheers pal.

At least the doctor at hospital was alright, dressed as Indiana Jones and not an arrogant bell end.

Woosahhh.

fernandopartridge

After yesterday's debacle, GP surgeries.

"oh, you've never actually physically been here because you've not needed us till now, so we took you off our books. Oh, it's 4-6 weeks to sign up"

Then the other surgery I went to that said I can sign up and see a GP that day. "Oh here's the registration form along with an in depth questionnaire on every aspect of your life".

While I'm filling it in, sweating like Lee Evans and struggling to stay upright, every other prick is waltzing in for their day out.

Oh, now go see the pharmacist that is conveniently part of the surgery and they will advise if you need to see a GP.

"oh yeah, here's some cough medicine, see how you get on, no need to see a doctor"

No pulse, Blood Pressure or listening to my chest, just guess work. Oh, and £6 for a load of shite cough medicine. Yeah, cheers pal.

At least the doctor at hospital was alright, dressed as Indiana Jones and not an arrogant bell end.

Woosahhh.
It's a bit bizarre that they've taken you off their list as their funding is at least partly calculated on the basis of the size of the list.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

ccfc92

It's a bit bizarre that they've taken you off their list as their funding is at least partly calculated on the basis of the size of the list.

Yeah, unless because I signed up online, I had to go in within a certain time period to complete registration? I don't know tbh.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Took my cousin out for lunch yesterday bill came to $41 dollars. I went to pay it and gave the member of staff $50 and she said “ so do you want the change”
We’ve had the discussion before about leaving tips and if she hadn’t of asked I would of given her one ( a tip I mean) , cheeky cow so I kept it

Last edited:

Covstu

Airports! Used to be a doddle to get through to airside for that 1st pint at 6am. Now with all the checks and scans etc you are herded through like sheep and is a bloody mare.
Yep agree, we checked our bags in easily this year but then had such a wait at security!

fellatio_Martinez

I'm travelling to New York this week. I can't wait to be met by stoney faced, arrogant airport security staff.

The last time I was in the U. S for a connecting flight a middle aged security guy was literally yelling in passengers faces to walk faster.

Absolute prick on wheels.

Mcbean

Rachel Burden - have had to give up radio 5 in morning - she is worse than Kuennsbeg- annoying know it all , never giving people a chance to speak - lead them in one direction then throws in a red herring - I would just want to punch her aaaaaaargh

Last edited:

vow

I'm travelling to New York this week. I can't wait to be met by stoney faced, arrogant airport security staff.

The last time I was in the U. S for a connecting flight a middle aged security guy was literally yelling in passengers faces to walk faster.

Absolute prick on wheels.

Aye, this sums it up for me....
giphy.gif

OffenhamSkyBlue

Rachel Burden - have had to give up radio 5 in morning - she is worse than Kuennsbeg- annoying know it all , never giving people a chance to speak - lead them in one direction then throws in a red herring - I would just want to punch her aaaaaaargh
Absolutely agree with you here, McB! I can't even abide the sound of her voice, and often turn over/off when she is on. Yesterday she was giving the Minister for Justice a proper grilling, making out she was an expert of penal reform and the justice system.
She is too biased to work for the BBC, too.

Mcbean

BBC news is generally going tits up - bias politically and then taking it out on farmers as an example - with this eat less meat thing ! Strangely Countryfile is pretty balanced on this as some of them actually understand farming - makes my blood boil and it’s raining - the cricket is delayed I blame the BBC

Terry Gibson's perm

BBC news is generally going tits up - bias politically and then taking it out on farmers as an example - with this eat less meat thing ! Strangely Countryfile is pretty balanced on this as some of them actually understand farming - makes my blood boil and it’s raining - the cricket is delayed I blame the BBC

If they want to eat less meat they can but I like it and will be continuing to eat it. They can do my share of giving it up

Gazolba

Wait till people start saying "rabbet" instead of "rebate" and "sodder" in stead of "solder", really does my head in.
In the USA, when talking about cars and using the word 'chassis', they pronounce it with a CH as in Cheese instead of as SH.
It does my head in every time.

TTG

Is this the longest thread on the site?
I've finally delved into the scary place u folks call the "off topic" forum

ajsccfc

I'd be amazed if anything's topping the EU thread elsewhere on this forum, that's well on the way to 40000 posts

shmmeee

I don’t think global warming is a conspiracy to piss off farmers mate!

Mcbean

I don’t think global warming is a conspiracy to piss off farmers mate!
No - global warming is out there no doubt but there is farmer bashing going on which is uncalled for - particularly by the beeb - cropping and produce will change as we go forward but it does'nt need the boot being put in when quite a lot of whats on our tables is down to agriculture of one form or another - a guy producing peanuts in the US is as much a farmer as a guy in UK producing beef

Mcbean

It can't be coincidence that the BBC are going after farmers the same year they welcome Alan Partridge back, the man's always had a vendetta.
I feel I should also mention those that make food choices - there has been some farmer bashing from them and they should keep their opinion to themselves - it’s a free country I love a good steak from organically reared cattle - no fucker can tell me what I can’t eat - if you want to eat vegan style be my guest - it all comes. From farmers

shmmeee

I feel I should also mention those that make food choices - there has been some farmer bashing from them and they should keep their opinion to themselves - it’s a free country I love a good steak from organically reared cattle - no fucker can tell me what I can’t eat - if you want to eat vegan style be my guest - it all comes. From farmers

Grow up

Users who are viewing this thread