Things that annoy you (7 Viewers)

ccfc92

My local Tesco Express.

I can buy plenty of Polish products, American candy and Japanese noodles, but do you think I could buy a fucking brown onion?

NorthernWisdom

Did not watch one second of Love Island ! Phew saved myself a lot of time
There's no bloody escape from it! My alarm woke me up to news about it, and then BBC Breakfast had a feature on it and an interview with a former 'contestant'.

How the hell do you 'play' it anyway, shag lots of people?!? I watched the celebrity one years ago - Abi Titmus, Lee Sharpe, Callum Best... was worth it because Paul Danan spent the entire time getting drunk and trying to fight everybody, puncturing the idea rather!

skyblue1991

People that yawn overly loud to bring attention to themselves that they are tired.

No one cares you knobheads.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

If I'm bored I'll sometimes pretend to yawn to see if it makes anyone else around me yawn. It nearly always works and then I tell the person how I made them yawn and the psychological reasons behind it.

I suppose I'm the annoying one in this scenario.

...and they yawn again without the psychological prompt. Bloody great science is

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Fundamentalist anti-Islam types.

Posted in my group chat that I’d just had a lovely kebab from German Doner.

Cue an hour long lecture on the evils of halal meat.

fernandopartridge

Fundamentalist anti-Islam types.

Posted in my group chat that I’d just had a lovely kebab from German Doner.

Cue an hour long lecture on the evils of halal meat.
As much as I don't like the idea of cutting an animals throat, in the end it is no worse than the methods employed in industrial scale slaughter.

Tommo1993

As much as I don't like the idea of cutting an animals throat, in the end it is no worse than the methods employed in industrial scale slaughter.

Ha, yeah. Same delicious result. If you were blindfolded and tried one halal and non-halal breast of chicken, do you think you’d tell the difference?

shmmeee

Quite.

Also never hear the guy having a problem with any other animal treatment. But oooh if you suggest he’s racist!

Also: I was just saying I enjoyed my kebab! (They are really good kebabs)

skybluesam66

its an interesting one - Watching Star soccer on Tv 45 years ago
Collecting stickers in my Soccer Stars album (around the same time)
This was popular name for football when I was young, and before the Yanks even realised that balls should be round

Liquid Gold

Did not watch one second of Love Island ! Phew saved myself a lot of time
This sort of stuff

" You'd never catch me watching X" or "Never in a million years would I listen to artist, turn the radio off when they come on"

Who gives a shit, people set themselves up against something like they deserve a medal. Nobody cares if you don't like it.

On the Love Island subject I saw a comment on Facebook along the lines of "I'd never watch this mind numbing crap, can't wait till it's over and family guy is back on"

torchomatic

Fans announcing they are NOT going to St Andrews as they DO NOT AGREE with it. Fine, don't go. You don't need to tell me about it.

fellatio_Martinez

This sort of stuff

" You'd never catch me watching X" or "Never in a million years would I listen to artist, turn the radio off when they come on"

Who gives a shit, people set themselves up against something like they deserve a medal. Nobody cares if you don't like it.

On the Love Island subject I saw a comment on Facebook along the lines of "I'd never watch this mind numbing crap, can't wait till it's over and family guy is back on"

I kind of get what you mean but people stating that they don't like X is low key counter culture.

If everyone liked one thing and the minority who didn't just shut up we'd live in a very boring world.

shmmeee

People in sales (possibly again).

Fuck off mate. You’re just loud and thick and these days products sell themselves. Oh you’re “coin operated” and that’s why you need commission? I suppose the engineering team who made the product that sells itself are here for the love of it?

Utter utter cunts

fellatio_Martinez

People in sales (possibly again).

Fuck off mate. You’re just loud and thick and these days products sell themselves. Oh you’re “coin operated” and that’s why you need commission? I suppose the engineering team who made the product that sells itself are here for the love of it?

Utter utter cunts

I fell into a sales role for a large web company 4-5 years ago and quickly learnt that people either want to buy stuff or they don't.

The only way a sales rep turned a customer around was through lies and that's essentially what successful sales people are, good liars.

I made great commission but found it ultimately soul destroying and most of the people around me were vapid cunts.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Anyone in broadcast media who uses the question "How did that make you FEEL?" as their default "go to" question, no matter what the situation. But particularly when asking children about sporting events! Aaarrgghhhhhh!

skybluesam66

Service charge added to a bill
Let me decide if the service is good or not. I always tip for good, pleasant service - but not if the service is slow, rude etc

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread