Things that annoy you (5 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Surely they say latte rather than beer?

There was one from up north ordering one in a bar I was in earlier. Problem was that we’re in Italy, so he didn’t understand why he’d been given hot milk. He tried to complain to a waiter who hardly spoke any English and got quite angry about it, the waiter looked at him like he was a fucking moron.

I considered helping him about for half a second but thought better of it.

Reactions: vow

Mcbean

This what you get when you put the marketing team in a padded room for ideas with no thought or research

fellatio_Martinez

I've noticed that shops are nearly always claiming that they've sold out of plastic bags now, so you have to opt for the £1+ bags or try to carry your shopping in your hands like some kind of lunatic.

The only shop I can rely on now is the trusty off licence.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

More and more people saying "period"

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...throwing or bowling someone a "curved ball" .FFS.

olderskyblue

Grabbing 5 minutes here and there to write some points for grendel's ask neil thread, then finding out what you've put down has already been posted by someone else...

fellatio_Martinez

Too many homophobic posts on here. You wouldn’t get away with saying that ending with I, m white

Not needed nor the associated likes

What the fuck are you going on about?

It was clearly a joke about male bravado surrounding feminine drinks.

There was nothing homophobic about it but you're one of these idiots that go around looking for outrage and social justice while not bothering or maybe not being bright enough to understand a joke.

Which funnily enough is something that annoys me.

greys4life

Muppets who can't remember or be bothered to take a bag when they go shopping - did they plan to juggle it all the way home or do they really like to look like a prize prat trying to stuff it in their pockets while moaning about plastic bags costing the earth!

fellatio_Martinez

Muppets who can't remember or be bothered to take a bag when they go shopping - did they plan to juggle it all the way home or do they really like to look like a prize prat trying to stuff it in their pockets while moaning about plastic bags costing the earth!

No, you passive aggressive little weasel. Read the post. I wasn't moaning about plastic bags but the over priced "bags for life" that cost over a £1.

What's up with people that are unable to comprehend simple posts these days?

Thatcher's Britain.

shmmeee

People with little knowledge on a subject taking a cursory glance and concocting a conspiracy theory.

Flat earth, terrorist attacks, Obama eating babies, all the way down to people on both sides of the Sisu debate here. Someone on Twitter was saying the club were inflating ST numbers because of MMJs fundraiser apparently offering him a ticket. Or people that believe entire governments/councils/whatever large grouping of people all plot together to hide some nefarious scheme.

Sorry life is boring and the illuminati isn’t real. And sorry you don’t have the intellect or the patience to actually learn that no there isn’t a secret pedo pizza place frequented by Washington elites. Flat earthers that can’t do basic maths. Free energy weirdos that don’t understand basic physics. People endlessly whining at the council for things like the colour of a building or the number of students without checking if these things are even council controlled.

Wish we could go back to before the internet when you had people who actually gave a shit and understood a topic, and those that didn’t and listened. Instead of everyone being an expert cos they read something on twitter or watched a loner in his bedroom on YouTube. The shit I get on my FB group chat about the EU. Like playing pigeons at chess.

ALL OF IT. JUST FUCK OFF.

vow

People with little knowledge on a subject taking a cursory glance and concocting a conspiracy theory.

Flat earth, terrorist attacks, Obama eating babies, all the way down to people on both sides of the Sisu debate here. Someone on Twitter was saying the club were inflating ST numbers because of MMJs fundraiser apparently offering him a ticket. Or people that believe entire governments/councils/whatever large grouping of people all plot together to hide some nefarious scheme.

Sorry life is boring and the illuminati isn’t real. And sorry you don’t have the intellect or the patience to actually learn that no there isn’t a secret pedo pizza place frequented by Washington elites. Flat earthers that can’t do basic maths. Free energy weirdos that don’t understand basic physics. People endlessly whining at the council for things like the colour of a building or the number of students without checking if these things are even council controlled.

Wish we could go back to before the internet when you had people who actually gave a shit and understood a topic, and those that didn’t and listened. Instead of everyone being an expert cos they read something on twitter or watched a loner in his bedroom on YouTube. The shit I get on my FB group chat about the EU. Like playing pigeons at chess.

ALL OF IT. JUST FUCK OFF.
U ok hun? xx

Gazolba

Kids that say "Can I get a coffee" when what they should say "Can I have a coffee"
Better would be "I'd like a coffee please".
"Can I have a coffee?" leaves open the possibility they could say "No, you can't".
And people with manners always add "please" to any request for something.

shmmeee

Better would be "I'd like a coffee please".
"Can I have a coffee?" leaves open the possibility they could say "No, you can't".
And people with manners always add "please" to any request for something.

May I, not can I.

Used to have hours of fun (to myself) as a teacher when kids asked “can i go to the toilet” and I’d reply “I think so, go give it a go and see what happens” to blank looks.

skyblue1991

The fact that it's almost 02:00 and I am wide awake because of the thunder & lightening and I am annoyed at the fact but I cannot be annoyed by it because it looks bloody incredible!

Never seen anything like it in the UK before!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Reactions: vow

OhhEnnEmm

Probs the gambling ads that shout at you to spend your life savings with em at 110db for a full minute, then the tiny, barely audible "please gamble responsibly" at the end :wtf: do one

Users who are viewing this thread