Things that annoy you (11 Viewers)

SkyblueBazza

Because studies show assaults go up in unisex toilets. Also blokes being blokes, any unisex space is invariably a blokes space first.

Also, unisex toilets take up more space and you can fuck off if you think I want to wait as long as the women.
It really is a sad reflection isn't it?
In our homes, and often offices...men & women can use the same bog without issue. Some fckwits think it's an opportunity to show some kinda male dominance maybe? Or to express sexual prowess or whatever?

Some just need a bullet through the head I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dutchman

Facebook sending me THREE separate email notifications that CCFC would be hosting an "An Evening With Soccer Saturday Presenters" when just one would have done. Likewise any other multiple notifications of the exact same event.

Nick

Administrator
The reporting of that bloke Newcastle signed, almost a daily report on him. First training session etc. He's made his debut, and what?

Who really gives a fuck? I can understand the local papers but why are Sky Sports beeping my phone about it?

Mcbean

Plumbing - water where it shouldn’t be is a constant thorn in my arse - I have none of the tools or the skills and those that have are rarer than a top scoring CCFC striker and come at 59 times the money only come when they are ready

Last edited:

Gazolba

Plumbing - water where it shouldn’t be is a constant thorn in my arse - I have none of the tools or the skills and those that have are rarer than a top scoring CCFC striker and come at 59 times the money only come when they are ready
Totally agree on this.
With all the modern technology available today, there is still no way to join two water pipes together without them leaking sometime in the future.
And no-one has invented a toilet flushing mechanism that works reliably every time.
Every time I hear a drip now, I get nervous.

Last edited:

Gazolba

Last edited:

Mcbean

Totally agree on this.
With all the modern technology available today, there is still no way to join two water pipes together without them leaking sometime in the future.
And no-one has invented a toilet flushing mechanism that works reliably every time.
helpful hint of the day to save you money - When you replace any siphon these days get one that that takes 2 mins to change it may cost £18 rather than £6 but even a dunce like me can change it - has an idiot pin that you pull and rather than explode the mechanism can be changed without turning the water off !

tommydazzle

Totally agree on this.
Always do my own plumbing - it requires no skill (otherwise I couldn't do it) and nowadays it's all push fit plastic so very straightforward. Have just plumbed in my daughter's bathroom and kitchen. Very few tools are needed - a pipe cutter and adjustable spanners being the main ones, blowtorch (maybe bending springs) if you use copper piping and want to solder. The latest methods involve crimping which looks even easier. I prefer the old fashioned ball-valve flush mechanism - easy to fit and fix if things go wrong so I always buy these for toilet cisterns. These push button jobs are fiddly and flimsy and I avoid if I can.

shmmeee

It really is a sad reflection isn't it?
In our homes, and often offices...men & women can use the same bog without issue. Some fckwits think it's an opportunity to show some kinda male dominance maybe? Or to express sexual prowess or whatever?

Some just need a bullet through the head I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cunts gonna c**t. There’s always someone who will take advantage in public thanks to anonymity. Sad to say, it’s almost always a bloke. So while I’m generally anti positive discrimination and the like, I don’t have an issue with women only spaces.

Malaka

Piers Morgan and Donald Trump are annoying and that talentless waste of space Gemma Collins. Why the fuck are people interested in her?

skyblueinBaku

Piers Morgan and Donald Trump are annoying and that talentless waste of space Gemma Collins. Why the fuck are people interested in her?
I'm not interested in Gemma Collins. Who is she?

Covstu

Fecking Bixby! Anyone with a recent Samsung phone will know this pain, little fucker keeps appearing every two mins!

vow

Fecking Bixby! Anyone with a recent Samsung phone will know this pain, little fucker keeps appearing every two mins!
Little? I thought it was that big fook-off dog from the seventies?

Nick

Administrator

Yeah, don't see what the actual point in it is.

Theres the button on the side that makes it appear, theres no need for it.

ajsccfc

Depending on your phone model there's either an option or a download that lets you completely disable that button, I did it as soon as humanly possible on my S8.

Nick

Administrator
People who don’t work but call it “getting paid “ when the benefits come in

You watched that benefits program too?

They hovered around the cashpoint, moaned they hadn't eaten in days and when they got the money they wasted it all on takeaways rather than going shopping. Twats.

oscillatewildly

Don't know if this ones been mentioned previously and there's no way I'm scrolling back thru, but people who dedicate a birthday/anniversary to someone on a (probably unwashed) bed sheet and hang it on a fence usually close to a main traffic route, obviously one used regularly by the intended recipient - and leave it there long after the 'event' has passed.
See also people who take those multi repeater firework packs down the park or just out onto the street and then walk away and leave the 'carcass' after the show has finished.
Take your crap home with you, you littering twats!

xcraigx

People who don’t work but call it “getting paid “ when the benefits come in

Haha, that's my brother in laws. They always like to point out that they get paid more than me and my wife and one of them is forever bragging about the thousands he's saved up over the past few months.

shmmeee

Haha, that's my brother in laws. They always like to point out that they get paid more than me and my wife and one of them is forever bragging about the thousands he's saved up over the past few months.

How does that work? All the dole heads I know are skint as fuck. There’s a cap of £23k/year per household isn’t there?

xcraigx

How does that work? All the dole heads I know are skint as fuck. There’s a cap of £23k/year per household isn’t there?

Fake disabled. He's on every type of disability benefit known to man. Brand new car on motablitiy, 4 bed council house, full sky package, brand new phones, laptops, crazy amounts of booze and fags, tellys etc shared with his fake disabled twin. He doesn't get as much but still pulls in over a grand a month and thinks nothing of popping to Superdrug and spending £50 every other week on half price aftershave because he would be 'silly not to'. It has to be seen to be believed because plenty of people on benefits / disability struggle yet these two know every trick in the book to milk as much 'pay' as is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread