Things that annoy you (12 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Raise you - two loud american women talking to two different people on their phones the size of an ipad on facetime on speaker in a restaurant - we do not give a fuck about how is your holiday going
Had that at a restaurant in Italy. They were in the latter years of their lives, blatantly loaded and pissed out their faces and all shouting at once into iPads pressed into their faces.

At one point they came over to our table (I was with my parents and speaking English), asked to try some of my dad’s food and then when he tried to ignore them they asked if we spoke Spanish (in Spanish).

Mcbean

Had that at a restaurant in Italy. They were in the latter years of their lives, blatantly loaded and pissed out their faces and all shouting at once into iPads pressed into their faces.

At one point they came over to our table (I was with my parents and speaking English), asked to try some of my dad’s food and then when he tried to ignore them they asked if we spoke Spanish (in Spanish).
exactly this although the ones we encountered could eat for the US and not someone you would want to sit next to on a plane !

Users who are viewing this thread