the phone in 23/9 (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Yes, the Crewe game. The one where thousands turned up because of the chance of a day out to Wembley.

The same as the Arsenal game when NOPM was also rife but everybody dropped it because it was Arsenal.

I don't go based on what SISU have said or haven't said in the week, I go because it is CCFC and that's the team I support and always have. The same as I have said even though I dislike Wasps, if they bought us and we were still CCFC then I would still be going to support them.
Who dropped NOPM to attend these games link please.......
I don't know of any.

Brylowes

I swear sky blues player used to use mercia though when they did it. It was the one with dave bennett every week.

I might have been dreaming.
I'm sure I can remember Mercia sound covering the City, when travelling to the
Game we used to pick it up just before Rugby. Obviously we were at the match
But if they were doing the build up, I presume they were covering the match as
Well. I reckon 8 to 10 years ago

Nick

Administrator
I'm sure I can remember Mercia sound covering the City, when travelling to the
Game we used to pick it up just before Rugby. Obviously we were at the match
But if they were doing the build up, I presume they were covering the match as
Well. I reckon 8 to 10 years ago

I think at one point Mercia and CWR did it.

Deffo remember Dave Bennet being part of it.

Brylowes

I think at one point Mercia and CWR did it.

Deffo remember Dave Bennet being part of it.
Can definitely remember tuning into Mercia whilst travelling, don't recall who was on it though,
GS was in charge I'm sure.

idm1975

I am afraid that Sisu will do what suits Sisu poking them with sticks like the telegraph are doing is of little benefit and has now cost the telegraph and I guess that they never have to grant them interviews again if they don't want to, the agreement with the radio is a different thing. I haven't signed the petition as I can't see the point even though I want them gone.
Thats the attitude we need. PUSB!

Terry Gibson's perm

Thats the attitude we need. PUSB!

Honestly what difference does the petition make they don't care in the slightest it could have million signatures on it a bit of bad publicity has never worried them before.

NorthernWisdom

Honestly what difference does the petition make they don't care in the slightest it could have million signatures on it a bit of bad publicity has never worried them before.

It at least shows people care. If sod all people bother to sign it, then it suggests sod all people are bothered, so SISU, CCC, Wasps, [insert demonic despot here] may as well trample all over us for their own ends as...

Who gives a fuck?

Terry Gibson's perm

It at least shows people care. If sod all people bother to sign it, then it suggests sod all people are bothered, so SISU, CCC, Wasps, [insert demonic despot here] may as well trample all over us for their own ends as...

Who gives a fuck?

Don't get me wrong I don't want them here any more than the next man ( unless the next man is Fisher) and I don't have the answers to get rid of them but I just don't think a petition makes the slightest bit of difference.

Users who are viewing this thread