the phone in 23/9 (1 Viewer)

georgehudson

with all of the muscle flexing, I wonder whether the Beeb (C&W) will dare to mention / discuss the petition, perhaps they will have invited a C/Tel representative

torchomatic

juggy will ring up no doubt. say he knew all about this

Mogga told him this would happen. No wait, he over heard Mogga telling someone this would happen. No wait, he was in the toilet next to someone from the club and they just decided to tell him this would happen. No wait...

georgehudson

well said Bobby Gould, he's echoing all CCFC fans thoughts,
as reported to me from a person who was in a meeting in 2010, where JS was present & heard her say 'unless i get my way 100%, i will liquidate this club

ccfcway

TM speaks......

"counting Marcus and Sam, we have signed 13 new players this year"

"What does the telegraph expect with a headline like that"

"all the off field stuff is happening around us and we cocoon ourselves on the grass"

"i would ideally like the fan base to recognise we are a young team and we are trying to help their home town club. My wish was that the supporters focus on the team, to try and support them,"

Last edited:

georgehudson

well said Nigel, CCFC supporters continue to support the team, not the owners,
we still don't know, who at the club instigated the C/Tel ban,
imho, we have to assume it was TF on the instruction of JS

skybluetony176

Making the point of saying the owners won't talk to CWR again.

They really are devoid of responsibility for the club. SISU that is, not CWR.

ccfcway

Graeme Hawley

"I would turn it back to TM and say "what do you expect the fans to do, at what point do fans say I have had enough, they aren't having any more of my money" I have had enough of the owners of our club, one thing I have a right to as a season ticket holder is honesty and answers and we never get it"

RegTheDonk

Going on about BBC rules. I dare say Paxman or Dimbleby worry about that when they're grilling politicians.

Stewart gives it the big I am when saying about they won't talk to us, but he doesn't want to be the next Rob Gurney and get the radio station banned too.

ccfcway

Hawley

"I can honestly say, I am a CCFC fan with realistic ambitions, I just want to feel that my club is trying and going somewhere"

ccfcway

Hawley

"I believe we have a great manager and a fantastic group of players. The only thing that isn't pulling in the same direction is the ownership of the club"

Nick

Administrator
Hawley

"I believe we have a great manager and a fantastic group of players. The only thing that isn't pulling in the same direction is the ownership of the club"
So why are we bottom? If the players are fantastic then surely Mowbray should be top

chiefdave

Going on about BBC rules. I dare say Paxman or Dimbleby worry about that when they're grilling politicians.
Isn't the rule that you have to give right of reply which they are doing if they are asking SISU to come on and they are refusing. Stuart, Clive and Geoff, as BBC presenters, have to remain impartial but there's nothing to stop them having a couple of people from the CT on to give SISU a good bashing so long as they offer SISU the chance to respond.

Hobo

Radio....why don't they come on and explain themselves?

Caller....they are like petulant children, they have never engaged the fans. I sat next to the director's box at Northampton...they were polite and nice but you never felt part of them.

Now me: I would say to SISU if you don't like the press...change it. You lost the Ricoh, I think because of this....Anne Lucas "they put forward no viable plan." That's how I feel as a fan...no viable plan even No plan. I am not stupid, understand business and its difficulties, I have been involved in successful project and failed projects. But for fuck sake give us a plan and a time scale.....some transparency!

I still think our manager and squad can achieve long term. But they need leadership and positive vibes from the top.

Big issue and I know it was key in dealings with ACL: no one understands what the end game is?

ccfcway

Phil in leamington "fitting the week that CCC named Jimmy Hill Way is the same week they are planning to sell Jimmy Hill's legacy

Nick

Administrator
Because he is realistic.
Funny how you pick out a little of what he said to raise an argument.

He was spot on and just said what 99% of supporters feel..........
Realistic that we have a fantastic manager and players? Strange, people have been slating the squad all season and blaming funding and now it's fantastic?-

I was commenting on what's posted, apologies if he didn't mean it like that.

ccfcway

Pete the last caller

"people are losing interest, a lot of people arent interested and have lost interest in the club. I know season ticket holders that don't go. This club is dying."

Users who are viewing this thread