the phone in 23/9 (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

"I know season ticket holders that don't go.

As an aside, and I know things are shit but... if I bought a season ticket I'd at least hang on until the frost sets in before not bothering to use it!

How much would it be, ninety quid a ticket for the games they've gone to, if that's it for the season?

letsallsingtogether

Realistic that we have a fantastic manager and players? Strange, people have been slating the squad all season and blaming funding and now it's fantastic?-

I was commenting on what's posted, apologies if he didn't mean it like that.
You have to look at it in the context it was meant.
In other words give them some investment and help and who knows.

ccfcway

the last word goes to caller of the week Ian......

"There is 300,000 people in the city, we just want the club to be successful"

ccfcway

As an aside, and I know things are shit but... if I bought a season ticket I'd at least hang on until the frost sets in before not bothering to use it!

How much would it be, ninety quid a ticket for the games they've gone to, if that's it for the season?

I walked out of cinema when watching "the tourist" after 10 mins.

Evo1883

We have our tickets for gillingham tomorrow , told my dad about RYTON earlier and he said I just don't feel like going anymore .
Fact is more and more people are getting that way , we haven't missed many games in years .

And in regards to changing managers , like Einstein said its insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results .
Time to look elsewhere for the cause of our problems I'm afraid

Hobo

I saw him talking about liquidation the other day being a good option.

Because lots of fans think it is dead Nick. If you have a loveable dog you are also responsible for its death. Tough decision but love is tough. We have loads of really intelligent fans and the SISU business plan insults them. It insults your intelligence as well, but you never attack them? Not just strange, but fucking bonkers?

ccfcway

One Hour phone in and not one single call regarding tomorrows game, the fact we are bottom and how we could improve, no mention of the injuries coming back, the youth players, etc etc

Shambles of a club that the main weekly club phone in doesn't even discuss the actual football goings on

W

westcountry_skyblue

Depressing stuff for MY football club,So sad that our owners are only interested in winning court cases I hope they lose and just go.
Back to the cider now goodnight Coventry City my first love!!
Looking forward to a day on the sauce in London in three weeks at Charlton at least it will numb everything!

Hobo

One Hour phone in and not one single call regarding tomorrows game, the fact we are bottom and how we could improve, no mention of the injuries coming back, the youth players, etc etc

Shambles of a club that the main weekly club phone in doesn't even discuss the actual football goings on

Because tomorrow's game is totally insignificant compared to what is happening, has happened in the last eight years.

Nick

Administrator
Because tomorrow's game is totally insignificant compared to what is happening, has happened in the last eight years.

It wouldn't be if we had the chance to go top, even with all of the other crap going on.

lifeskyblue

Depressing stuff for MY football club,So sad that our owners are only interested in winning court cases I hope they lose and just go.
Back to the cider now goodnight Coventry City my first love!!
Looking forward to a day on the sauce in London in three weeks at Charlton at least it will numb everything!

See you at charlton.
The new son-in-law bought son & me tickets to the game as the wedding last week meant we missed the Oldham match. Even tho he is a man Utd supporter (lives in London of course) he is coming with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

It wouldn't be if we had the chance to go top, even with all of the other crap going on.

No not necessarily after this weeks news. You may as well say all would be well if we were top of the Premier League.

Nick we are not, wake up to the club's decline. Your stiff upper lip would be admirable if it were not so stubbornly pathetic.

Nick

Administrator
No not necessarily after this weeks news. You may as well say all would be well if we were top of the Premier League.

Nick we are not, wake up to the club's decline. Your stiff upper lip would be admirable if it were not so stubbornly so pathetic.
What has come as new news this week?

ccfcway

ccfc ban CT from attending press conferences
Main CCFC media outlet actively campaigns again SISU as owners
chris Anderson leaves (SISU well into double figures for directors leaving now)

and other things that some may wish to add

Hobo

Banning Telegraph from press conference: another snub to any transparency with fans.

It is obvious they have turned down opportunities to express themselves as owners on local radio.

Seppala stated before CET campaign club was not for sale.

Anderson, another failed appointment resigns.

How many kicks in your balls do you need Nick?
How about you give me some positives?

Nick

Administrator
Banning Telegraph from press conference: another snub to any transparency with fans.

It is obvious they have turned down opportunities to express themselves as owners on local radio.

Seppala stated before CET campaign club was not for sale.

Anderson, another failed appointment resigns.

How many kicks in your balls do you need Nick?
How about you give me some positives?
Positive academy talks aren't there?

So the biggest news is the telegraph getting themselves banned, which I'd bet would happen the same at any club with such a media attack?

Hobo

Positive academy talks aren't there?

So the biggest news is the telegraph getting themselves banned, which I'd bet would happen the same at any club with such a media attack?

Talk or deal?

Hobo

One who everybody said was shit? He goes and we get positive academy talks?

Didn't people see himas another SISU fall guy/failed appointment rather than "shit".

Nick

Administrator
was there ?

Oddly, I only saw that in the telegraph. So the only non telegraph news is Anderson leaving?
I meant the telegraph news as in them being banned, which they knew full well would happen and seem quite pleased about it the way they keep rolling out the gifs.

Nick

Administrator
Explain that outlining all thepoints.
Honestly I have missed any good news.
It's further because they actually spoke...

Everybody is so angry about the telegraph getting banned, I'd say a lot more bothered than the actual telegraph.

ccfcway

(there might be others) but I have only see CT report on the academy talks.

CCFC shouldn't have banned them. Fair enough SISU not talking to them, ,but surely you would admit CCFC banning them is no good for CCFC, the fans and actually helps CT gain traffic ?

Hobo

It's further because they actually spoke...

Everybody is so angry about the telegraph getting banned, I'd say a lot more bothered than the actual telegraph.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Telegraph, but yet again SISU fail to realise the snub they have given is actually to the fans. Sorry most business react to bad publicity by trying to rectify it. Not going back to radio silence.

It also contradicts your, "they actually spoke". FFS Nick they should have been speaking for months. SISU talk stall talk stall...who gives a fuck, they have failed in negotiations for years and years. The biggest fail in negotiations is with the fans/their customers.

Nick

Administrator
Nobody gives a fuck about the Telegraph, but yet again SISU fail to realise the snub they have given is actually to the fans. Sorry most business react to bad publicity by trying to rectify it. Not going back to radio silence.

It also contradicts your, "they actually spoke". FFS Nick they should have been speaking for months. SISU talk stall talk stall...who gives a fuck, they have failed in negotiations for years and years. The biggest fail in negotiations is with the fans/their customers.

You do realise the press conference was only with Mowbray, and it is on the official website?

That makes no difference to their radio silence.

I have said over and over about issues with communication / marketing and pr also, so I agree with it.

I just don't agree the way the actual football should just be written off as not important. If anything as that's the thing everybody is angry because of.

ccfcway

I just don't agree the way the actual football should just be written off as not important. If anything as that's the thing everybody is angry because of.

I don't think the average fan thinks the football isn't important., just that it isn't as important long term as getting the foundations of our club right.

"we'll fight till the game is won"

Hobo

You do realise the press conference was only with Mowbray, and it is on the official website?

That makes no difference to their radio silence.

I have said over and over about issues with communication / marketing and pr also, so I agree with it.

Who has said the club isn't important? I think there is a lot of fans screaming out their hearts it is important.

Every line of communication should be important to the club....how else will they keep sponsors happy? It all has a knock on effect.

Users who are viewing this thread