the phone in 23/9 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Who has said the club isn't important? I think there is a lot of fans screaming out their hearts it is important.

Every line of communication should be important to the club....how else will they keep sponsors happy? It all has a knock on effect.

If the club and the football is that important and the club is dying I will expect to see a few full houses in the next few weeks then making the most of it before it is dead.

letsallsingtogether

If the club and the football is that important and the club is dying I will expect to see a few full houses in the next few weeks then making the most of it before it is dead.
Bit too late I feel the club is already dead to a lot of people it will take a dramatic change to bring some of them back.
4 of us go together every week if it wasn't for the social side I feel that maybe even we would wain.
Here's to the change......

letsallsingtogether

Who has said the club isn't important? I think there is a lot of fans screaming out their hearts it is important.

Every line of communication should be important to the club....how else will they keep sponsors happy? It all has a knock on effect.
That's Nick's take on it attack the owners you attack CCFC therefore your not a fan.
Funny that as we have owners who don't give a toss about us yet some expect us to bend over and thank them.
Attack the Wasps the telegraph the Higgs, Joe Elliott The trust and then you can count yourself a true fan, oh and believe everything that top free paper writes.
well then I am glad I am not a true fan.

Nick

Administrator
That's Nick's take on it attack the owners you attack CCFC therefore your not a fan.
Funny that as we have owners who don't give a toss about us yet some expect us to bend over and thank them.
Attack the Wasps the telegraph the Higgs, Joe Elliott The trust and then you can count yourself a true fan, oh and believe everything that top free paper writes.
well then I am glad I am not a true fan.

Nope, not at all. I have never doubted anybody from the Trust as a fan or anything like that. I seem to remember things like being on the hill freezing cold in the wind I would say fair play to those on there sticking this out. If anybody says "why isnt italia banned" I always say because he is still there every week with the rest of us watching us lose, and jumping about with us if we score..

My point is how the football side of it gets written off.

Attack SISU all people want, I have been the one on here saying to go at them where it hurts and that is direct for months and months. I doubt anybody would personally give a shit if Seppalla ended up living out of a Formula 1 hotel for the rest of her life. I know I couldn't.

Have a look in the NOPM thread by the way, you will see it actually happening from people who won't have any questions about NOPM. Giving it the whole "weak" stuff, it won't be long until the scab stuff starts.

letsallsingtogether

Nope, not at all. I have never doubted anybody from the Trust as a fan or anything like that. I seem to remember things like being on the hill freezing cold in the wind I would say fair play to those on there sticking this out. If anybody says "why isnt italia banned" I always say because he is still there every week with the rest of us watching us lose, and jumping about with us if we score..

My point is how the football side of it gets written off.

Attack SISU all people want, I have been the one on here saying to go at them where it hurts and that is direct for months and months. I doubt anybody would personally give a shit if Seppalla ended up living out of a Formula 1 hotel for the rest of her life. I know I couldn't.

Have a look in the NOPM thread by the way, you will see it actually happening from people who won't have any questions about NOPM. Giving it the whole "weak" stuff, it won't be long until the scab stuff starts.
7500 of us haven't written the football off yet as we still attend.
I believe there is another 5000 who would come back if things get better off and on the pitch.
unfortunately that is about our limit while we are in this league doing so badly.

Nick

Administrator
7500 of us haven't written the football off yet as we still attend.
I believe there is another 5000 who would come back if things get better off and on the pitch.
unfortunately that is about our limit while we are in this league doing so badly.

And fair play to every one of them which is what I say every week. Even Wasps lovers like Italia who are sat there in the cold watching us get a 0-0 draw.

We will pick up on the pitch, we have a much better squad than bottom in the league.

Hobo

You don't get supply and demand do you? Basic economics, pay money be entertained.

Fans have no confidence in SISU, their ability to turn the ship, their ability to deliver.

You expect full houses?

I would accept a League 1 side who could flirt with the Championship on a limited budget....with honest owners.

jas365

It's because the club is dying that people are giving up Nick, the fans have had enough.
I have hardly missed a game home or away in the last 25 years (apart from those at Sixfields) and i've already missed 4 games this season.

Nick

Administrator
You don't get supply and demand do you? Basic economics, pay money be entertained.

Fans have no confidence in SISU, their ability to turn the ship, their ability to deliver.

You expect full houses?

I would accept a League 1 side who could flirt with the Championship on a limited budget....with honest owners.

I said if people thought it was actually going to die.

If I thought it was going to be the last ever CCFC game next week I would hope it would be a full house, and I would expect an actual riot.

letsallsingtogether

And fair play to every one of them which is what I say every week. Even Wasps lovers like Italia who are sat there in the cold watching us get a 0-0 draw.

We will pick up on the pitch, we have a much better squad than bottom in the league.
Yes I also think we will pick up on the pitch too.
But that will not solve the new wave of hatred for our owners, they have only themselves to blame they have brought it all on themselves that is for sure.
I fear things will only get worse before the whole lot explodes.
So hopefully we start with a win tomorrow.

Hobo

I said if people thought it was actually going to die.

If I thought it was going to be the last ever CCFC game next week I would hope it would be a full house, and I would expect an actual riot.

But you are a continual bleater about fans and attendance. I remember regular posts about a Crewe game.

We have loads of fans waiting to turn up. Fans SISU has disengaged from. When the clear message, is they don't give a fuck about fans why would they turn up.

Nothing to do with players and performances. The first barrier is confidence in the owners.

Grendel

Because tomorrow's game is totally insignificant compared to what is happening, has happened in the last eight years.

Last 15 years actually.

Nick

Administrator
But you are a continual bleater about fans and attendance. I remember regular posts about a Crewe game.

We have loads of fans waiting to turn up. Fans SISU has disengaged from. When the clear message, is they don't give a fuck about fans why would they turn up.

Nothing to do with players and performances. The first barrier is confidence in the owners.

Yes, the Crewe game. The one where thousands turned up because of the chance of a day out to Wembley.

The same as the Arsenal game when NOPM was also rife but everybody dropped it because it was Arsenal.

I don't go based on what SISU have said or haven't said in the week, I go because it is CCFC and that's the team I support and always have. The same as I have said even though I dislike Wasps, if they bought us and we were still CCFC then I would still be going to support them.

letsallsingtogether

Oh hello,
high flying executive of overseas sales department.

Give us a path out of this. Give us a survival plan to re engage our fans.

Give me how Grendel would tackle the revival, what budget would you require.

Come on Grendel, strut your stuff.
Come on give him a chance that's to hard for him.
Let him ask Les for guidance.

Hobo

Yes, the Crewe game. The one where thousands turned up because of the chance of a day out to Wembley.

The same as the Arsenal game when NOPM was also rife but everybody dropped it because it was Arsenal.

I don't go based on what SISU have said or haven't said in the week, I go because it is CCFC and that's the team I support and always have. The same as I have said even though I dislike Wasps, if they bought us and we were still CCFC then I would still be going to support them.

Potential customers. No different to any club. My mate could always get a ticket at Leicester before last season. It is why Burton took 11 thousand to Old Trafford when they could only get home attendances of 5 thousand.

Economics Nick. The base is more than the attendance. Lots of people can't go every week...but the gate can stay consistent. People bend over backwards for a big game...I often have taken holiday leave, but I can't do that every week. Fans who travel from all over the country will make sure they travel.

Coventry have a tradition of fans based in London and the North West. We are,struggling to motivate fans to travel from Holbrooks let alone these regions. It is the owners who are blocking the passion.

Bruce the Boot

What a fukin mess , the whole scenario is , Im glad Im off to the Dominican tomorrow , Nick you are in a very small minority with your views , but hey I guess its Wumming at its best ... Speak to you soon from the Caribbean ..... PUSB PUSB PUSB .............................................

ccfc92

Potential customers. No different to any club. My mate could always get a ticket at Leicester before last season. It is why Burton took 11 thousand to Old Trafford when they could only get home attendances of 5 thousand.

Economics Nick. The base is more than the attendance. Lots of people can't go every week...but the gate can stay consistent. People bend over backwards for a big game...I often have taken holiday leave, but I can't do that every week. Fans who travel from all over the country will make sure they travel.

Coventry have a tradition of fans based in London and the North West. We are,struggling to motivate fans to travel from Holbrooks let alone these regions. It is the owners who are blocking the passion.

And here on the south coast.

A little story, I went up for the Sheff UTD, PNE and Crewe games in the JPT and came back the same night, with my college Tutor calling me outside the classroom every time the following day asking what was wrong with me, as I was half asleep/chugging down energy drinks to stay awake.

My reply every time was "I was seeing the City"

georgehudson

imho, we CCFC fans are being forced to continue to suffer the silence from the mystic owners,
& imho, the committed christian controller keeps the wall of silence,
perhaps to entice someone to err, so that she can take legals for loss of earnings against anyone who dares to disagree with her,
meanwhile her puppet TF waits in the wings, doing, apparently sweet fa
hardly christian acts, imho,
indeed it appears she/they, have the desire to inflict maximum pain upon CCFC supporters
so her secondary duty, i assume, is to her investors,
who have to remain a secret, i assume, for no good reason,
i postulate that this could be, so as not to embarrass sisu as incompetent owners,
OY !! -------- FA & FL what the fuck are you doing !!!
imho this could not be a clearer case of NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE OWNERSHIP
& so to TM & crew i wish the very best,
a siege mentality for the squad / group to put their faith in their own collective well being,
& bigi despite his young age can further this !!!!
PUSB

Grendel

Oh hello,
high flying executive of overseas sales department.

Give us a path out of this. Give us a survival plan to re engage our fans.

Give me how Grendel would tackle the revival, what budget would you require.

Come on Grendel, strut your stuff.

The statement was factually accurate. Your hyper emotional response was curious and somewhat amusing at the same time

Hobo

The statement was factually accurate. Your hyper emotional response was curious and somewhat amusing at the same time
15 years put forward as factual by you and I never said it wasn't.

So in your management world to continue failure and not turn it round after eight years is acceptable? Now that is the real curious and amusing answer.

skybluetony176

15 years put forward as factual by you and I never said it wasn't.

So in your management world to continue failure and not turn it round after eight years is acceptable? Now that is the real curious and amusing answer.

Yeah but 15 years.

Steve.B50

I Agree !!

jas365

Spot on. I know people who now only do away games, or have stopped going completely until sisu have gone.

Terry Gibson's perm

Including , I sorrily suspect, some on here

Whrn will prople realise that getting at SISU through CCFC will cause more damage to the club than SISU

I am afraid that Sisu will do what suits Sisu poking them with sticks like the telegraph are doing is of little benefit and has now cost the telegraph and I guess that they never have to grant them interviews again if they don't want to, the agreement with the radio is a different thing. I haven't signed the petition as I can't see the point even though I want them gone.

Terry Gibson's perm

I can't see how they can ban CWR, surely they are contracted for sky blues player?

I don't think they can as the deal is with the league or it used to be, Sisu wouldn't want the wrath of the efl:woot:

Sky_Blue_Daz

i felt really sorry for Nigel last night
You could really hear his frustration and anger towards Sisu

Nick

Administrator
I don't think they can as the deal is with the league or it used to be, Sisu wouldn't want the wrath of the efl:woot:

I swear sky blues player used to use mercia though when they did it. It was the one with dave bennett every week.

I might have been dreaming.

Terry Gibson's perm

I swear sky blues player used to use mercia though when they did it. It was the one with dave bennett every week.

I might have been dreaming.

Sorry I mean the local radio deal as all the teams seem to use BBC might be wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread