The Penalty (1 Viewer)

jordan210

Every time something happens week in week out. When we are on sky we get charged. Like Tom Davies in the play offs

Reactions: vow

Kingokings204

I don’t think it’s that fair personally. He may have dived but did he? Is it a dive to anticipate contact. The contact didn’t happen and the game should have carried on. Look at godden reaction. He didn’t even appeal a muscle. He carried on looking for the ball. Big difference if he runs to the ref screaming and then it’s justified but he didn’t.

TomRad85

Why is it a yellow in the game but a two match ban after??

What about the violent conduct against O’Hare V Boro or the other crap that goes unpunished?

It’s the complete randomness of it that gets you.
I was just about to say the same thing. Refs spots it, it's a yellow, ref doesn't and its a 2 game ban. Absolute crock of shite. How dare we upset the bookies favourite, parachute payment wankers.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Anyone got the FAs number? I want to complain about the two reds Fulham got away with. Going to go watch the previous games of all our upcoming opponents and title challengers see what else I can dig up?

Absolute jokers.
I'm genuinely stunned by it mate. The inconsistency is staggering. Reckon a Utd, City, Liverpool etc player would get done for this?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

jim20

The FA are an absolute disgrace. They can’t on one hand punish Godden for this and then not look into others. If they are going to carry out retrospective action like this they need to be looking at every game. Also it wasn’t Godden at fault, he didn’t appeal for it, essentially he is being punished for the refs mistake.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I really hate diving.

(Unless it's our player winning a pen, then I love it)
I have genuinely never heard of this happening before. Thought it was a wind up Twitter page when I first saw it.

All the diving that goes on in football and they punish a Cov player, the FA are f**king Muppets.

Grendel

So does this mean from now on. When we are denied a clear pen. Like we have been multiple times. We can apply for retrospective points if we lose or draw because of it.

fulham aren’t getting points are they?

Grendel

steve cooper

What do people expect? most of his own supporters have condemned him as guilty, will be very difficult for him to put a case together.

Grendel

I dint say they are. Just said if the roles are reversed and we are not award a clear pen for a foul. Should we not get something.

Well no Millwall had a goal not given that was onside should we drop a point and they have 2 more?

Grendel

What do people expect? most of his own supporters have condemned him as guilty, will be very difficult for him to put a case together.

I guess he’s admitted it which is why it’s happened

Users who are viewing this thread