The official NFL Thread (2 Viewers)

Otis

Game probably over. Mahomes having to take risks off the back foot. Buccs going to run the clock from now.
That could have changed momentum a bit there. Had KC taken control of that bad snap they would have probably walked that in for 6 points.

Liquid Gold

Brady just going to tour teams now giving them a SB win each playing until he's 70. Unbelievable player. Most important position in all sports playing a game that is hard heavy contact playing and winning at age 42. He is the undisputed greatest of all time.

Otis

Brady just going to tour teams now giving them a SB win each playing until he's 70. Unbelievable player. Most important position in all sports playing a game that is hard heavy contact playing and winning at age 42. He is the undisputed greatest of all time.
Don't want to piss on your chips, but he's 43.

ajsccfc

This time last year Gronkowski was retired, hosting a Superbowl party and winning a championship at Wrestlemania. It's been an odd year

usskyblue

Worst superbowl of all time?

Flags killed it

Yeahhhhhh m8... the Bucs defense didn’t do anything. Only 3 sacks and 2 picks - Didn’t hurry Mahomes once or break-up plays. And the offense were no better.... 3 for 5 in the red zone ... yeahhh it was all about the flags 🙄

Last edited:

covcity4life

Yeahhhhhh m8... the Bucs defense didn’t do anything. Only 3 sacks and 2 picks - Didn’t hurry Mahomes once or break-up plays. And the offense were no better.... 3 for 5 in the red zone ... yeahhh it was all about the flags 🙄
I never said that. I said flags killed it as a spectacle.

Kansas shot themselves in foot no doubt. Absolute collapse.

This was a case of Kansas losing it not Tampa winning it.

Liquid Gold

I’m sure we’ll see Mahomes at plenty of other finals. Just wasn’t his day. Showed more than anything that you win the game from the inside out, doesn’t matter who your skill players are if you can’t do it in the trenches.

usskyblue

I never said that. I said flags killed it as a spectacle.

Kansas shot themselves in foot no doubt. Absolute collapse.

This was a case of Kansas losing it not Tampa winning it.

Bollocks. No one has got close to Mahomes in three years ...until last night. The Bucs defense almost won that game single handedly. All Brady needed to do was put up some points

tisza

Bollocks. No one has got close to Mahomes in three years ...until last night. The Bucs defense almost won that game single handedly. All Brady needed to do was put up some points
Credit needs to go to Todd Bowles. Drew up an excellent scheme against an offense that was severely limited by awful Tackles. Took away the pocket and the down field options. No QB can do much under that much pressure.
Plus Kansas had no plan B on defense. Probably didn't have one as they've ridden on the back of Mahomes' brilliance for way too long. It's a team of 7 or 8 top players padded out with a lot of lesser players who weren't good enough to help out. Get their O line back next year and they'll compete again.
Can see an NFC resurgence next year to make it a far more competitive conference.

Mucca Mad Boys

My brother supports the Chiefs. So I went out and bought a Brady jersey just to troll him. Priceless.

I was backing Brady because to be performing at such a high level at 43 is outrageous. It also goes to show the importance of leadership and culture in a successful sports team. It’s universal.

Whilst the Seahawks are my ‘team’, I did have the Bucs as winning it from Day 1. However, this Super Bowl felt like a ‘passing the torch’ moment, especially how Brady was lucky to beat the Chiefs with Pats in 2018.

Liquid Gold

Think Indy got the best out of that trade. You imagine even if it does become a first next year it won't be a high one. Philly must be in rebuild for a year or so on that dead cap hit, may as well clean house.

tisza

Guess we're seeing the changing nature of the QB market.
Seems as many as 18 teams could start the season with new QBs.
More surprisingly (and perhaps worryingly for those looking to draft a franchise QB this year) none of the 22 first round QBs drafted between 2009-2016 remain on the team that drafted them

Skybluefaz

Expecting Russ to bugger off now tbh. Not sure if we could afford to bring in Deshaun Watson to replace him but that's where I'd be looking if it did happen. The financial side goes over my head a bit still.

If he stays the drama can't be great for the team.

Terry Gibson's perm

Expecting Russ to bugger off now tbh. Not sure if we could afford to bring in Deshaun Watson to replace him but that's where I'd be looking if it did happen. The financial side goes over my head a bit still.

For the right deal I would let him go he is going to become a pain he wants to much power and he will be used much less next season as as the running game will be the main worker. This idiot mayor has been slammed on twitter though she is trying to cover a lot of problems in New Orleans.

tisza

Be surprised if they let him go this season but don't expect things to improve. But pressure could shift to Carroll and wouldn't be surprised to see him fired if Seahawks have a lees than stellar 2021.
Saints don't have much draft capital so unless they're offering some good players (to help with their cap problems) don't see them as contenders.
Bears don't have much to offer either - another team on his list.

Otis

Looking for a bit of advice, if anyone knows.

So, I have Virgin and have series links for all NFL games and I record them all.

Long story, but next season I won't be able to get Virgin due to moving and I won't have a Sky dish either and can't have one. I will have Now TV though and can obviously have the sports package on there and watch live, but there is no catch up for sports is there? No catch up or on demand like TV and film.

So, my question is, as many of the games are so late into the night, is there any option at all to be able to record to another device for me to watch the games later?

Liquid Gold

Looking for a bit of advice, if anyone knows.

So, I have Virgin and have series links for all NFL games and I record them all.

Long story, but next season I won't be able to get Virgin due to moving and I won't have a Sky dish either and can't have one. I will have Now TV though and can obviously have the sports package on there and watch live, but there is no catch up for sports is there? No catch up or on demand like TV and film.

So, my question is, as many of the games are so late into the night, is there any option at all to be able to record to another device for me to watch the games later?
Get NFL Gamepass - NFL - Game Pass

You can watch all the games plus Redzone live and I believe the games are there on catchup too.

If the cost is high you can use a VPN to get it cheaper

edit - yes you can, just select the season, week and game and they're all there NFL - Game Pass

Otis

Get NFL Gamepass - NFL - Game Pass

You can watch all the games plus Redzone live and I believe the games are there on catchup too.

If the cost is high you can use a VPN to get it cheaper

edit - yes you can, just select the season, week and game and they're all there NFL - Game Pass
Cheers. Do you get all the games then? I always thought it was that you just selected the game you want and paid for individual games.

I will check it out.

Liquid Gold

Cheers. Do you get all the games then? I always thought it was that you just selected the game you want and paid for individual games.

I will check it out.
I think they don't have regular season games live if they're on Sky but if you want to watch them you can stream them elsewhere easily enough then the whole game will be on to watch afterwards.

Otis

Just looked. Seems they do have full games. Not sure if it is all the games though.

It says $99. That doesn't seem at all bad.

tisza

Surprised JJ Watt picked the Cardinals - thought he'd be wanting a last crack with a contender.

tisza

One NFL head coach saying next week is going to be "a massacre" as teams are going to cut a lot of players as cap should be confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread