The official NFL Thread (18 Viewers)

Skybluefaz

Haskins just didn’t get going until the second half and it’s about the 5th loss this season that would have been a different result if we had a kicker that could make simple kicks.

I’m hoping smith is back next week.
He did look solid in the second half. It was a decent comeback, just too little too late in the end.

tisza

Completely at odds with the culture Rivera is trying to instil. His immaturity is baffling.
If it's him he's picked the wrong coach and GM to do it with. also with WFT already sensitive to off field scandal this season he could find himself done.

tisza

Didn't think the Steelers were that great before they lost their unbeaten run but the Bengals are a poor team - shouldn't be losing that one.

covcity4life

Packers need to beat bears last day to clinch number 1 seed

What a job la fleur has done though

And Rodgers absolutely shitting on Brady stats wise. I'm always proven right it doesn't even make me happy anymore.

Liquid Gold

And Rodgers absolutely shitting on Brady stats wise. I'm always proven right it doesn't even make me happy anymore.
When Brady was 27 he was winning his 5th ring. Rodgers' 37 year old season and he's only made one SB.

covcity4life

When Brady was 27 he was winning his 5th ring. Rodgers' 37 year old season and he's only made one SB.
Brady has won 0 rings without bellicheck or pats

It was all the pats organisation nothing to do with individuals

Now he's gone to a star studded team lets see if he wins it again. If he doesn't it shows that whilst he's a legend hes not the goat as AR 2010 win is the greatest achievement by a qb ever

I'm not sure how Brady could lose with this Tampa team but like I say let's see how it goes cos he's not got a stellar record right now despite the embarrassment of riches afforded to him

Liquid Gold

Brady has won 0 rings without bellicheck or pats

It was all the pats organisation nothing to do with individuals

Now he's gone to a star studded team lets see if he wins it again. If he doesn't it shows that whilst he's a legend hes not the goat as AR 2010 win is the greatest achievement by a qb ever

I'm not sure how Brady could lose with this Tampa team but like I say let's see how it goes cos he's not got a stellar record right now despite the embarrassment of riches afforded to him
Weird that the pats aren’t even in the playoffs without him then.

tisza

Beaten 1 team with a winning record this season :)

Bucs O line weak on the left-hand side.
But main reason is Brady is 43 and time could be catching up with him and he just isn't producing 60 minutes of football this season. Let's face it Packers have drafted their QB for 2022 already.

But Rodgers would be my MVP 2020 atm.

Last edited:

covcity4life

Thanks for admitting it tisza

Jokes aside I am very happy with packers. Everyone said need to add receivers but so many have stepped up and Adams is the new Randall Cobb or jordy nelson.

Running game is on point with 2 good running bscks(1 maube best in league )

Defence ha so proved so mu h over last few years but still not the very best it gives us a chance

Like last year good chsnce to make final 4 again however Kansas look unbeatable so super bowl win is prob still step too far

Last edited:

covcity4life

TDS
INT
YDS
RTG

I think it's great more UK fabs getting ibto nfl now it is becoming popular but it's important to learn the rules. Passing is not the only way to move the ball downfield

Google "running game"

You are welcome

tisza

Can't help thinking Xmas isn't going to be improved much by a spanking defeat against the Saints today :)

Liquid Gold

Not a huge surprise -just timing a bit earlier than was anticipated
I’d say it was a week too late after his antics last week. The coaches probably told him it was his last chance and wanted him to look remotely like an NFL QB last night and he ended up playing like a competition winner.

tisza

I’d say it was a week too late after his antics last week. The coaches probably told him it was his last chance and wanted him to look remotely like an NFL QB last night and he ended up playing like a competition winner.
Whilst div title still on the table thought they'd keep him. Snyder needs some kind of boost.

covcity4life

Rodgers breaking more dinvidual QB records!!!

No wonder noob haters can only ever bring up teams chievemnts lol

Darren Fletcher better than totti too no doubt

tisza

So does Lawrence to the Jags diminish the chance of a UK NFL team?
Jags always considered most likely to move but the money he'll generate in States would make them more viable remaining now.

Liquid Gold

So does Lawrence to the Jags diminish the chance of a UK NFL team?
Jags always considered most likely to move but the money he'll generate in States would make them more viable remaining now.
Will still be great to see him here once a year.

I found the idea of the chargers moving intriguing if they didn’t pick up fans in LA. I still think most likely would be an expansion team though.

tisza

Fields showed why he's got the potential to be a franchise QB last night. Massive game to beat Lawrence and Clemson

tisza

Don't hold out much hope for the lions - Vikings game. Truly woeful so far. Looks like a game both sides are trying to lose.

Actually pretty entertaining but dreadful defenses on both sides - also poor officials hurting Lions. Going to be a last possession wins game just because of the defenses. I'll take a last minute loss for moving up the draft about 5 places.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread