The measurement of success (1 Viewer)

Boosh

I do wonder if it'd carry on if they were just allowed to blow themselves out over a couple of days mind you - guess we'll never know ;)

Well Boosh and Warthog didn’t do anything wrong. After that I became a troll. If he just let me have my account back I’d stop.

NorthernWisdom

Well Boosh and Warthog didn’t do anything wrong. After that I became a troll. If he just let me have my account back I’d stop.
Did you PM to ask before starting off this time around?

I can't even remember what you got banned for tbh, but it does surprise me how much people bite (and yep, sure I'm guilty with others!) but there is quite an effective ignore function on the forum, even if they just use it for a bit - hell, I've only just unignored you to see if you've calmed down from your entrance or not ;)

Grendel

I just think Nick providing this space deserves a great deal of grace patience and thanks
I don’t know you - you seem to only come on here to offend and then act offended when someone uses the same rules you apply to yourself

O Day has been doing it for years to be fair and never had to change his account

Sky Blue Pete

Here’s one

Andrew Tate was cancelled on social media, had his Uber and banking apps suspended for being a positive role model to men

Some were offended that you called Andrew Tate a positive role model to men!

no??

Grendel

Pretty offensive I think

Nick The birmingham media wouldn't give a fuck. I'll change it though. Someone let Grendal know I'm going to kick his fucking head in

Boosh

I agree my latest accounts should be banned as they ruin the forum. Boosh and Warthog should not have been and if I was allowed back on I would stop the wind ups

Sky Blue Pete

Pretty offensive I think

Nick The birmingham media wouldn't give a fuck. I'll change it though. Someone let Grendal know I'm going to kick his fucking head in
And again you give it and you can take it which seems fair enough

is this from king on my mind or Nick? I’m confused

it is offensive but can’t we manage our own behaviour or just ignore

NorthernWisdom

I agree my latest accounts should be banned as they ruin the forum. Boosh and Warthog should not have been and if I was allowed back on I would stop the wind ups
It might be a radical thought I know, but if that's all you want why not start without the windups?

I mean, be here a few months (weeks even!) and you'll be able to call people a c**t with the best of us!

Grendel

And again you give it and you can take it which seems fair enough

is this from king on my mind or Nick? I’m confused

it is offensive but can’t we manage our own behaviour or just ignore

Its from David - the point is Boosh gets banned all the time and why?

Boosh

This thread is about Warthog and I can only assume in reference to the showbiz thread. Unsure why that was an issue as it was in the off topic section and many people seemed to enjoy it as shown by that thread. There are far worse threads in that section including one wishing the Queen to die and referencing sleeping with young boys.

shmmeee

I've said it before on here, a 10% improvement in terms of points is realistic and achievable from the previous season, that to me is succesful. That eventually has you knocking on doors.

That plus the same next season would put us on 77pts next year. Pretty much guaranteed playoffs.

Sky Blue Pete

Its from David - the point is Boosh gets banned all the time and why?
Cool thanks for clarifying
As I say I’m not responsible for others comments
I’m not responsible for moderating
I have a lot to do and don’t mind being responsible for myself

Grendel

I literally didn't but your best mate Grendel has made numerous ableist comments.

What on earth are you on about?

Grendel

Thats 4 posters just today who have made accusations without any evidence at all. We all have access to old posts yet we’re the only ones with receipts

I don't even understand the accusation in all seriousness

Grendel

You don't understand something? Shock.

Well I don't understand what you are droning on about here and no-one else seems to either. Another bang on the head is it?

Greggs

Thats 4 posters just today who have made accusations without any evidence at all. We all have access to old posts yet we’re the only ones with receipts
Boosh, i would support you if you applied for the role as the SBT Detective. Just log in, call out bullshit, don't get involved in the proceeding shenanigans, then disapear until the next lot of bullshit needs calling out. Sounds like a good position for you and there is no way you could get banned.

Grendel

Your fondness for the word 'retard' is pretty disgusting.

Is that, at all, what I said? As you set the tone: learn to read you fucking retard.

Boosh

Boosh, i would support you if you applied for the role as the SBT Detective. Just log in, call out bullshit, don't get involved in the proceeding shenanigans, then disapear until the next lot of bullshit needs calling out. Sounds like a good position for you and there is no way you could get banned.

Can I have the showbiz thread too?

Users who are viewing this thread