Just a Reminder, this is a Football Forum (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Apologies first and foremost, I haven't been on top of the reports and the WUMs.

Have spent some time today going through the reports, have got rid of some of the WUMs. Feel free to PM me if there's something to report that I have missed as Tapatalk isn't very good for that.

Once I get chance I will try and give everything a bit of a clear up. As a reminder though, this is a football forum and it doesn't need every thread to descend into a lefty / righty argument.

TomRad85

Apologies first and foremost, I haven't been on top of the reports and the WUMs.

Have spent some time today going through the reports, have got rid of some of the WUMs. Feel free to PM me if there's something to report that I have missed as Tapatalk isn't very good for that.

Once I get chance I will try and give everything a bit of a clear up. As a reminder though, this is a football forum and it doesn't need every thread to descend into a lefty / righty argument.
Which WUMs you binned off?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bugsy

I'm just glad you accept that I'm not a WUM as I am not. I'm not one for complaining or moaning either, I try and hold my tongue the majority of the time but getting called out as someone who defends homophobic chants is passed the line to me.

Just want to apologise aswell if I have offended anyone in the past. I hope I haven't, as I do like this forum and the posters who's on it as you have helped me when I've been going though some shit. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Thanks

........PUSB

PVA

Looks like Warthog didn't survive the purge, no more showbiz :(

giphy.gif

Samo

With respect Nick, a dislike of homophobia is not a right or left wing position, it's just common decency.

Nick

Administrator
With respect Nick, a dislike of homophobia is not a right or left wing position, it's just common decency.
Think you can see from that thread that generally there's an overall constructive response.

It did however nearly go the left and right wing usual referring to other off topic threads

procdoc

Excellent work Nick. I hadn’t posted for about a week (apart from on the John Sillett thread) as I was sick of Boosh/Warthog constantly tagging me in comments and fed up of the WUM threads that were becoming pretty common.
Keep up the good work Nick, this is the best fans forum out there

Greggs

I just find it sad that people have to resort to lefty/righty arguments, just try with both hands and decide which one you prefer. I often like to mix it up, mon - fri is when i'm a righty and at the weekend i'm hammering away with lefty. Can't people just respect each others choices and not get weird about it.

Nick

Administrator
I just find it sad that people have to resort to lefty/righty arguments, just try with both hands and decide which one you prefer. I often like to mix it up, mon - fri is when i'm a righty and at the weekend i'm hammering away with lefty. Can't people just respect each others choices and not get weird about it.
We need sky blue dan and his sofa cushions to bring another dimension.

TomRad85

who's you're money on?
Obviously Boosh/Warthog has gone, who else?
I'm not sure, there were defo a few WUMs in that Bournemouth ticket thread that weirdly appeared all at once. Not sure if they post enough to warrant the ban hammer though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
One of the things that used to be good on here was that you could be rowing with someone on one thread but then backing them up on another depending on the subject.

It just seems like the same arguments bleed into every thread these days though.

Yep, agreed. Generally, it all seems to stem from the politics shite as well.

Users who are viewing this thread