The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (8 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkyblueBazza

Good news. Toblerone is back on the menu UK signs trade deal with Switzerland at least temporarily anyway.
Which says it all...just gagging for negatives arent you?

Belittle & disparage anything other than remain won't you?

A model of positivity & patriotism...or I supoose that is how you and a few other deluded, delerious & demented members on here see yourselves.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Sick Boy

A model of positivity & patriotism...or I supoose that is how you and a few other deluded, delerious & demented members on here see yourselves.

Brexit has nothing to do with patriotism whatsoever

skybluetony176

I’m very patriotic thank you. I only buy Cadbury’s for that very reason.

How’s Liam “it will be the easiest trade deal in history” Fox getting on with rolling the 40 trade deals on before we leave? Failing miserably isn’t he?

SkyblueBazza

I’m very patriotic thank you. I only buy Cadbury’s for that very reason.

How’s Liam “it will be the easiest trade deal in history” Fox getting on with rolling the 40 trade deals on before we leave? Failing miserably isn’t he?

Exactly as you see yourself then? And you seriously buy US-owned branded chocolate as a form of patriotism do you? Maybe you should spend more time thinking your purchases through?

I would have thought that you, being so apparently terrified of the potential negative consequences associated with Brexit, would have found some mild relief in even the remotest suggestion of a positive...but no - you mock & pour derision upon it instead!

Liam Fox - I don't know how he is actually getting. Maybe he is storing them up for a big-bang on 30th March? He doesn't keep me informed.

SkyblueBazza

They’re all company car drivers so get a new car every three years. Every time made in Germany and then trot shit out like Bazza about being unpatriotic if you voted remain.
Did I say people who voted remain were unpatriotic? Would I really say that about myself? Idiot

skybluetony176

Exactly as you see yourself then? And you seriously buy US-owned branded chocolate as a form of patriotism do you? Maybe you should spend more time thinking your purchases through?

I would have thought that you, being so apparently terrified of the potential negative consequences associated with Brexit, would have found some mild relief in even the remotest suggestion of a positive...but no - you mock & pour derision upon it instead!

Liam Fox - I don't know how he is actually getting. Maybe he is storing them up for a big-bang on 30th March? He doesn't keep me informed.

No. I see buying products made in the U.K. supporting British jobs as patriotic. Sorry if the concept is above your head. Getting very close to stopping buying Dyson products because leave campaigner Dyson is migrating his business and jobs out the U.K. more and more with each passing year. Maybe you should be questioning his patriotic credentials instead of mine.

The Swiss deal isn’t any better than what we enjoy and is only temporary.

He doesn’t keep me informed either. He or rather his department of already admitted that they won’t have them all done in time. Maybe we should extend Article 50 so he can get them done.

dutchman

I prefer galaxy to cadburys.

I do too Nick. The history of Mars (who make Galaxy) is extremely convoluted. (There's a YouTube video about it somewhere).

*Mars is actually a family name and not just a planet.

Even more useless piece of information: the "Milky Way" bar sold in the US bears no similarity to the one sold in europe and the 'Cadbury's Dairy Milk' sold in the USA is just a rebranded 'Hershey Bar'.

Nick

Administrator
I do too Nick. The history of Mars (who make Galaxy) is extremely convoluted. (There's a YouTube video about it somewhere).

*Mars is actually a family name and not just a planet.

Even more useless piece of information: the "Milky Way" bar sold in the US bears no similarity to the one sold in europe and the 'Cadbury's Dairy Milk' sold in the USA is just a rebranded 'Hershey Bar'.
So to confirm, nazi?

skybluetony176

The biggest question is how many Dyson products can one person buy to show patriotism?

Does Tony own 17 vacuum cleaners?

One for each wing of the house ;)

Being serious though I’ve brought Dysons almost since they originally came out in an attempt of loyalty to a British brand and support British jobs. I think I’m on number 3, maybe 4. When this one bites the dust (no pun intended) I was going to buy the cordless but I think I’ll get a G tech instead.

As a consumer I always try to buy to support British jobs and British brands if at all possible. If I had a choice of my next passport being red and made in the U.K. supporting British jobs or blue and made in the EU supporting non British jobs I would do the patriotic thing and have the red one. Some people’s ideas of patriotism are very twisted.

Last edited:

martcov

Ok. Give a list of the roll over trade deals that come into effect on Brexit day. 40 were promised by the patriots who caused this mess.

Pointing out that we and our countrymen were lied to is patriotism.

martcov

Did I say people who voted remain were unpatriotic? Would I really say that about myself? Idiot

No, but you did say:

„A model of positivity & patriotism...or I supoose that is how you and a few other deluded, delerious &demented members on heresee yourselves.“

Were you referring to „remain“ posters or to „leave“ posters?

And Fox has got deals with Chile and the Faroes and a temporary one with Switzerland. I make that 3 and not 40.

skybluetony176

No, but you did say:

„A model of positivity & patriotism...or I supoose that is how you and a few other deluded, delerious &demented members on heresee yourselves.“

Were you referring to „remain“ posters or to „leave“ posters?

And Fox has got deals with Chile and the Faroes and a temporary one with Switzerland. I make that 3 and not 40.

I think he has something tied up (in principle at least) with Australia and New Zealand, although I thought we had to leave to get better deals with these two countries. Seems we’ve quietly lowered the bar to mean the same.

Besides it’s not his fault for promoting leave causing us to be in a position where he can’t do what he said he could do. He’s already blaming everyone else saying that they’re dragging their feet. Seems everyone else is going to be the boogie man when we leave. Although I fully expect those who promoted and voted leave to be still blaming the EU in a decade when the utopian Brexit promised hasn’t been delivered.

Astute

Ok. Give a list of the roll over trade deals that come into effect on Brexit day. 40 were promised by the patriots who caused this mess.

Pointing out that we and our countrymen were lied to is patriotism.
You have a way with words. A way of changing history.

The only people happy with the way the EU is run is those running the EU. Anti EU or whatever you want to call it sentiment is growing throughout the EU countries. It was growing in the UK. Cameron offered the referendum to get back votes lost to UKIP.

So the choice is yours. Was it Cameron that caused it or is it those who run the E..... think I know your reply already.

If it was run to benefit the countries and people of the EU there wouldn't be anti EU sentiment growing throughout the EU. But you will have forgotten about even the links you brought up yesterday that shows how corrupt the EU system is. You will say we have a big say in the EU. You will say they keep to all rules and regulations. And you will try to blame those not at fault for this shitfest starting.

martcov

The only people happy with the way the EU is run is those running the EU. Anti EU or whatever you want to call it sentiment is growing throughout the EU countries. It was growing in the UK. Cameron offered the referendum to get back votes lost to UKIP.

So the choice is yours. Was it Cameron that caused it or is it those who run the E..... think I know your reply already.

If it was run to benefit the countries and people of the EU there wouldn't be anti EU sentiment growing throughout the EU. But you will have forgotten about even the links you brought up yesterday that shows how corrupt the EU system is. You will say we have a big say in the EU. You will say they keep to all rules and regulations. And you will try to blame those not at fault for this shitfest starting.

The EU are not at fault for Cameron‘s actions.

martcov

I think he has something tied up (in principle at least) with Australia and New Zealand, although I thought we had to leave to get better deals with these two countries. Seems we’ve quietly lowered the bar to mean the same.

Besides it’s not his fault for promoting leave causing us to be in a position where he can’t do what he said he could do. He’s already blaming everyone else saying that they’re dragging their feet. Seems everyone else is going to be the boogie man when we leave. Although I fully expect those who promoted and voted leave to be still blaming the EU in a decade when the utopian Brexit promised hasn’t been delivered.

Australia has already said they won’t do a UK deal until they have got their EU deal. EU being more important.

martcov

The EU, like the UK government, is run for the benefit of the people. There will always be critics and there will always be things that are wrong or should be reformed. That is the nature of things. Thank god there are people with better ideas who make their voices heard. Leaving solves nothing.

SkyblueBazza

...and a link I think you posted claiming & explaining how we were lied to & information hidden from the public from long ago suggests that even patriotism has been muddied.

Was it patriotic to hide the real intent/vision for Europe? One where sovereign power would be whittled away over generations? Or did it allow us a period of relative prosperity that we would perhaps have missed out on by opting out at the time?

All pretty much as uncertain then as it is now really.

skybluetony176

...and a link I think you posted claiming & explaining how we were lied to & information hidden from the public from long ago suggests that even patriotism has been muddied.

Was it patriotic to hide the real intent/vision for Europe? One where sovereign power would be whittled away over generations? Or did it allow us a period of relative prosperity that we would perhaps have missed out on by opting out at the time?

All pretty much as uncertain then as it is now really.

The Single European Act 1986, Maastricht Treaty 1992, Treaty of Amsterdam 1999, Treaty of Nice 2003 and the Lisbon Treaty 2009 were all signed in plain site by sovereign British majority governments voted in with a manifesto of getting closer ties to the EU. Nothing was hidden. It just seemed to have passed you by.

martcov

The Single European Act 1986, Maastricht Treaty 1992, Treaty of Amsterdam 1999, Treaty of Nice 2003 and the Lisbon Treaty 2009 were all signed in plain site by sovereign British majority governments voted in with a manifesto of getting closer ties to the EU. Nothing was hidden. It just seemed to have passed you by.

As does Liam Fox‘s failure to provide 40 trade deals to come into effect on leaving the EU.

Users who are viewing this thread