The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (66 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clint van damme

If you want to know how bitter people are just look at the hashtag spain on twitter ...it's full of middle class white people speaking down to the minions as usual

That doesn't detract from my point. Politicians should deliver on their pledges, or at least some of them.

The sanctimonious bollocks ofthe James O'brien of this world shouldn't detract from that.

Evo1883

It's a few cathartic words on a football forum. Helps some people. Obviously triggers others who want to defend it. I don't know what the answer is. Every one just turn off the internet and scream into a pillow.

We just don't need to pick sides anymore .
We just get on with life , shocking thought I know

Grendel

Evo1883

That doesn't detract from my point. Politicians should deliver on their pledges, or at least some of them.

The sanctimonious bollocks ofthe James O'brien of this world shouldn't detract from that.
Sadly it's a problem that lies in politics full stop. Politicians don't really deliver on their promises and its been that way for many years

clint van damme

Mate I can show you countless examples of MPs from all sides who have spend thousands on things that make you want to punch yourself in the dick/ lady parts

It doesn't make it right.
And the fact people are so blaise is how they end up lining their mates pockets with 37 billion on useless track and trace system

Evo1883

I might be a bit dim when it comes to articulating an argument .

But it's clear and obvious that this bitter tit for tat is creating an unhealthy divide.
And saying that we must move on , is actually the simplest most effective advice surely ?

Or the year will be 2030 this thread will be on page 18000 and we will still have people laughing at others misfortune to make themselves feel better about their own choice

clint van damme

Sadly it's a problem that lies in politics full stop. Politicians don't really deliver on their promises and its been that way for many years

I shouldn't have read the news this morning. Its just corruption upon corruption. Fucking pisses me off.

Evo1883

Cool, don't moan about people using the term flag shagger then. Accept that some people will think that way and crack on with life.

If calling somebody a flag shagger makes somebody feel good ...then it says more about them than me , crack on .
With that in mind , the people calling others flag shaggers are sitting on twitter celebrating others losing their livelihood .
It's all you need to know tbh .

Skybluefaz

If calling somebody a flag shagger makes somebody feel good ...then it says more about them than me , crack on .
With that in mind , the people calling others flag shaggers are sitting on twitter celebrating others losing their livelihood .
It's all you need to know
Why start a thread about it then?

NorthernWisdom

And saying that we must move on , is actually the simplest most effective advice surely ?
No. You have to account for your actions. I would love Brexit to be this utopian land of milk and honey, fantastic. Who wouldn't like that? You can bet your bottom dollar if it was we'd have certain politicians wanking themselves furiously over it, too.

The consequence of that is they have to account for when truths are not truths, when things are shit.

Evo1883

No. You have to account for your actions. I would love Brexit to be this utopian land of milk and honey, fantastic. Who wouldn't like that? You can bet your bottom dollar if it was we'd have certain politicians wanking themselves furiously over it, too.

The consequence of that is they have to account for when truths are not truths, when things are shit.
Bitter and angry

Grendel

Again you put your own definition of the outcome not those who voted for it

NorthernWisdom

Again you put your own definition of the outcome not those who voted for it
What? You hold politicians to account for what they promise, that's the very essence of democracy!

This ridiculous changing the rules every time something doesn't go as promised is ludicrous, nonsensical, and utter farce.

For somebody who spends their life dredging up quotes of politicians in a WI meeting from 1983, I'd have thought you of all people would get that.

Evo1883

What a ridiculous response.
It's not at all ..
People don't deserve what they get , many people vote in a way because politicians that they trust tell them things , they are just normal people, not that into politics and just want to get on with life .
If they starved tomorrow as a consequence of brexit they wouldn't deserve it , that's the definition of bitter and angry

Grendel

What? You hold politicians to account for what they promise, that's the very essence of democracy!

This ridiculous changing the rules every time something doesn't go as promised is ludicrous, nonsensical, and utter farce.

You didn’t seem from what I remember to have too much of an issue with politicians trying to wriggle out and stop the democratic will of the people post referendum and try and reverse the outcome

skybluetony176

I think , although you already know this .. you along with several others on here are extremely bitter and twisted..I mean why would you celebrate people losing their homes ?

It's very weird and goes against everything you pretend to stand for
They haven’t lost their homes, they’ve lost the right to live in them for 365days a year.

NorthernWisdom

You didn’t seem from what I remember to have too much of an issue with politicians trying to wriggle out and stop the democratic will of the people post referendum and try and reverse the outcome
I have no problem at all with the democratic institution of parliament having some members push for another democratic vote, no. Now, Greek democracy would have you vote on *everything*. *That's* democracy.

But more classic whataboutery and trying to wriggle out of it. Now, amazingly, everyone who voted leavhe just wanted to leave the EU and didn't care about anything else. What people voted leave for seems to change with the wind!

PVA

I think , although you already know this .. you along with several others on here are extremely bitter and twisted..I mean why would you celebrate people losing their homes ?

It's very weird and goes against everything you pretend to stand for

Why do I take pleasure in this?

It's quite simple.

These idiots, along with yourself, actively voted to make life worse, more expensive, and harder for everyone in this country.

So yes I find it fucking hilarious when these people get a taste of their own medicine. Fuck them.

I feel very sorry for anyone who voted Remain that is being forced to leave Spain.

But the Leavers, fucking hilarious.

Evo1883

Why do I take pleasure in this?

It's quite simple.

These idiots, along with yourself, actively voted to make life worse, more expensive, and harder for everyone in this country.

So yes I find it fucking hilarious when these people get a taste of their own medicine. Fuck them.

I feel very sorry for anyone who voted Remain that is being forced to leave Spain.

But the Leavers, fucking hilarious.
Proper Gammon you

NorthernWisdom

It's not at all ..
People don't deserve what they get , many people vote in a way because politicians that they trust tell them things , they are just normal people, not that into politics and just want to get on with life .
If they starved tomorrow as a consequence of brexit they wouldn't deserve it , that's the definition of bitter and angry
I've never said they do deserve what they get.

That said, most people don't. Narrow-minded greedy racists who want everything for themselves and fuck the world - now they *do* deserve all the ill in the world.

And that's not most people btw, but people who vote for self-interest as opposed to society's interests, and end up losing out? They do deserve a bit of karma.

Now, to make this personal, I'm pretty sure that's not why you voted leave, I'm pretty sure you did / do think it's in the best interest of everybody. Unless I have the wrong person (possible!) I'm pretty sure a Brexit cult didn't stop you voting Labour at the GE, too. So no, you don't deserve things to go to shit.

But because of that, you deserve politicians with false promises to be called to account!!!

Evo1883

I've never said they do deserve what they get.

That said, most people don't. Narrow-minded greedy racists who want everything for themselves and fuck the world - now they *do* deserve all the ill in the world.

And that's not most people btw, but people who vote for self-interest as opposed to society's interests, and end up losing out? They do deserve a bit of karma.

Now, to make this personal, I'm pretty sure that's not why you voted leave, I'm pretty sure you did / do think it's in the best interest of everybody. Unless I have the wrong person (possible!) I'm pretty sure a Brexit cult didn't stop you voting Labour at the GE, too. So no, you don't deserve things to go to shit.

But because of that, you deserve politicians with false promises to be called to account!!!
Basically saying people need to account for their actions is a well worded way of saying ... you deserve everything you get.

I wouldn't wish anything bad on you , why the opposite if something you voted for wasn't what I wanted ?

Evo1883

If that makes you feel better 😂

We all know who the real gammon are and they are getting what they voted for. Love to see it.
Yea mate , all those Sikhs and Hindus that voted leave ...proper Gammon mate

You not got some nigel farage voodoo doll to stab up because you seem very angry
giphy.gif

skybluetony176

I have no problem at all with the democratic institution of parliament having some members push for another democratic vote, no. Now, Greek democracy would have you vote on *everything*. *That's* democracy.

But more classic whataboutery and trying to wriggle out of it. Now, amazingly, everyone who voted leavhe just wanted to leave the EU and didn't care about anything else. What people voted leave for seems to change with the wind!
Left with racism. If it wasn’t about anything you’re left with racism. As simple as that.

clint van damme

Basically saying people need to account for their actions is a well worded way of saying ... you deserve everything you get.

I wouldn't wish anything bad on you , why the opposite if something you voted for wasn't what I wanted ?

He's not saying that.
He's saying people like you voted with the best intentions and don't deserve it to go to shit but the people who campaigned for leave using a whole raft of lies should be held accountable.

This may turn out to Be a good thing yet, do you think the Rees Moggs of this world will sit coyly in the back ground avoiding adulation if it does?

Users who are viewing this thread