The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (11 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evo1883

Left with racism. If it wasn’t about anything you’re left with racism. As simple as that.

Yes mate , leave voters voted leave because they are utterly racist towards them predominantly white Europeans nations ... fuck me

Grendel

Yes mate , leave voters voted leave because they are utterly racist towards them predominantly white Europeans nations ... fuck me

Think of all the sacrifices we have made. I have to wash my own car now

I never saw that in the government commitments can I have my polish friends back?

Evo1883

I have a problem with the racist Leave voters. Like the twats in that video.
Right , so every expat in Spain that voted leave is a racist ..but the expats living in Spain that voted remain aren't.

shmmeee

I think , although you already know this .. you along with several others on here are extremely bitter and twisted..I mean why would you celebrate people losing their homes ?

It's very weird and goes against everything you pretend to stand for

Come on man, this is classic Face Eating Leopard Party stuff. If you get called every name under the sun for pointing out basic facts, then those facts come back to bite the person doing the name calling in the arse. That’s objectively funny to anyone.

Evo1883

Comprehension isn't your strong point is it.

You just put a video up of 2 men up north saying they don't like immigrants ...in a discussion about thousands of expats in Spain who voted leave ..I wouldn't judge

PVA

Come on man, this is classic Face Eating Leopard Party stuff. If you get called every name under the sun for pointing out basic facts, then those facts come back to bite the person doing the name calling in the arse. That’s objectively funny to anyone.

Exactly!

"I didn't think the Loepard would bite my arse though!"

Evo1883

I'm always on board with humour, I laugh at the twatiest of things .

These people aren't being funny , they are hiding behind extreme anger and bitterness

Evo1883

You continue to miss the point. Spectacularly.
You have no point , you've already said you take great pride in people suffering because of a democratic vote

I wouldn't wish ill on you or Tony or Wisdom ..what's wrong with you ?

PVA

You have no point , you've already said you take great pride in people suffering because of a democratic vote

I take pleasure in people who voted to make everyone's lives worse out of hatred and bitterness getting what they voted for, yes.

Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

shmmeee

I'm always on board with humour, I laugh at the twatiest of things .

These people aren't being funny , they are hiding behind extreme anger and bitterness

I honestly think most Remainers are in “sit back and laugh” mode and passed anger and bitterness a while ago. Can’t change it, can laugh at people suffering the consequences of their actions.

By far the biggest reason to vote Leave was to control our own borders, that obviously means the EU get that too. This isn’t someone suffering some unknown disaster, this is something they actively campaigned for, that’s the difference.

Evo1883

I take pleasure in people who voted to make everyone's lives worse out of hatred and bitterness getting what they voted for, yes.

Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

It's not, but it's not what you said.

You said you find it funny that these expats living in Spain that voted leave are getting funked basically..you don't know any of them do you ?

Brighton Sky Blue

Basically saying people need to account for their actions is a well worded way of saying ... you deserve everything you get.

I wouldn't wish anything bad on you , why the opposite if something you voted for wasn't what I wanted ?

I’ve only voted for the ‘winning’ side of anything once since 2010. I don’t wish bad on those who vote the other way but I hope that perhaps for once the winning party/side stops doing such a shit job in office. Because to be honest the more the country keeps going down the road it is the less I want to live in it

Evo1883

I honestly think most Remainers are in “sit back and laugh” mode and passed anger and bitterness a while ago. Can’t change it, can laugh at people suffering the consequences of their actions.

By far the biggest reason to vote Leave was to control our own borders, that obviously means the EU get that too. This isn’t someone suffering some unknown disaster, this is something they actively campaigned for, that’s the difference.

I actually agree with the last part, it's them doing what they have to do ..and within their right to do .
I don't find people's misfortunes funny though

PVA

It's not, but it's not what you said.

You said you find it funny that these expats living in Spain that voted leave are getting funked basically..you don't know any of them do you ?

It's exactly what I said.

And yes I do find that funny. How stupid and/or bitter do you have to be to be living in Spain, and vote for the UK to leave the EU while intending to remain in Spain.

And yes I do know someone in this situation. He is one of the most racist and bitter people I have encountered and his views disgust me. I told him at the time he was stupid to vote to leave if he intended on staying in Spain.

Of course he voted leave and now look what is happening. Fucking delicious.

Evo1883

I’ve only voted for the ‘winning’ side of anything once since 2010. I don’t wish bad on those who vote the other way but I hope that perhaps for once the winning party/side stops doing such a shit job in office. Because to be honest the more the country keeps going down the road it is the less I want to live in it

I agree , but we don't have strong opposition, that's the real tragedy here

Evo1883

It's exactly what I said.

And yes I do find that funny. How stupid and/or bitter do you have to be to be living in Spain, and vote for the UK to leave the EU while intending to remain in Spain.

And yes I do know someone in this situation. He is one of the most racist and bitter people I have encountered and his views disgust me. I told him at the time he was stupid to vote to leave if he intended on staying in Spain.

Ofcourse he voted leave and now look what is happening. Fucking delicious.
Of course the one you know is an extreme racist..you're very boring and predictable..and not a nice person either by the sounds of it

PVA

Of course the one you know is an extreme racist..you're very boring and predictable..and not a nice person either by the sounds of it

He is. I can post some of his Facebook comments if you really want proof.

I'm sure you're a decent guy and I don't mean to get personal against you. But these people claimed all along they knew what they voted for. We pointed out facts and were called every name under the sun.

Well, they have finally got what they voted for.

So I assume they are enjoying it as much as I am.

Brighton Sky Blue

I agree , but we don't have strong opposition, that's the real tragedy here

Well that’s partly because whenever Labour offers that we get the ‘hard left’ and ‘union paymasters’ arguments or Boris tells a joke and the North forgets all those closed mines. I’d live in Scotland if that weren’t so festered with more petty BS nationalism.

On the expats, yes some voted Leave but do you find it interesting that Gibraltar was basically 100% Remain?

Evo1883

He is. I can post some of his Facebook comments if you really want proof.

I'm sure you're a decent guy and I don't mean to get personal against you. But these people claimed all along they knew what they voted for. We pointed out facts and were called every name under the sun.

Well, they have finally got what they voted for.

So I assume they are enjoying it as much as I am.

I don't know , I'm one of these people that doesn't like seeing people suffer or struggle.

That's not for everybody , obviously

PVA

I don't know , I'm one of these people that doesn't like seeing people suffer or struggle.

That's not for everybody , obviously

I don't like seeing decent people suffer.

I do however enjoy scumbags getting what they voted for.

See the difference?

Evo1883

I don't like seeing decent people suffer.

I do however enjoy scumbags getting what they voted for.

See the difference?
Which is what I've said all along , you class all leave voting expats as scumbags ...I was never muddled in what I thought

Moving on

Evo1883

Well that’s partly because whenever Labour offers that we get the ‘hard left’ and ‘union paymasters’ arguments or Boris tells a joke and the North forgets all those closed mines. I’d live in Scotland if that weren’t so festered with more petty BS nationalism.

On the expats, yes some voted Leave but do you find it interesting that Gibraltar was basically 100% Remain?

PVA

Which is what I've said all along , you class all leave voting expats as scumbags ...I was never muddled in what I thought

Moving on

They're not all scumbags, but any expat living in the EU who voted leave is a genuine idiot.

Grendel

Most people to try and get round accusations of phobia preface a controversial statement with - ive lots of black/gay/trans mates

I have to say I admire PVA and his unique version of this

I’m not a racist and to prove it I’ve got some racist mates

PVA

Most people to try and get round accusations of phobia preface a controversial statement with - ive lots of black/gay/trans mates

He's not a mate. He's a friend of my uncle (who sadly is a bit racist as well).

Not sure what your point is.

I dread to think what views your mates hold, if you have any of course.

Brighton Sky Blue

I’ve always found PVA to be playing on something of a sticky wicket in these debates.

Users who are viewing this thread