The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (16 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sick Boy

I’m not sure Brexit is about being anti globalist at all Mart. If anything a lot of people who voted Brexit want to widen global relationships rather than have the main focus on the EU. Dyson is one of these hence me not seeing him as a hypocrite. If he’d moved his operations to somewhere in the EU I would have agreed with you.

Farage regularly rants againsts globalists.

martcov

OH MY GOD - definitely showing this one to my remainer buddies down the pub tonight

Check out the bar staff. TBF, I quote you a lot as an example of Brexit Britain. So fair enough. I had a refugee help the last couple of days. Afghani. What a great guy. I showed him a couple of clips about Muslims. He said why cannot people just let us get on with our lives? But, that’s it, people just constantly looking for arguments. Whether it’s Merkel’s 4 Reich, leftie snowflakes, people finding women attractive or seeing all Muslims as crazy enemies. Any excuse.

I try to stick to facts, but get maligned for that.

Grendel

I am only talking about the decision to build the new factory in Singapore as opposed to the UK, which was the alternative.

How many factories has he in the uk?

Grendel

Check out the bar staff. TBF, I quote you a lot as an example of Brexit Britain. So fair enough. I had a refugee help the last couple of days. Afghani. What a great guy. I showed him a couple of clips about Muslims. He said why cannot people just let us get on with our lives? But, that’s it, people just constantly looking for arguments. Whether it’s Merkel’s 4 Reich, leftie snowflakes, people finding women attractive or seeing all Muslims as crazy enemies. Any excuse.

You wouldn’t know a fact if it landed on your head

skybluetony176

I see the United States of “Britain is at the front of the queue” America has told us that we’re on our own over the Iranian tanker crisis and we’re having to join the EU Navy to police the area. Still, it’s not like the only reason we took the Iranian tanker was because the USA requested it. Is it?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So you showed him clips about Muslims. Wow. You know how to have a fucking great time.
Or are you raking up hatred by educating him. ?

martcov

So you showed him clips about Muslims. Wow. You know how to have a fucking great time.
Or are you raking up hatred by educating him. ?

No, I am showing him how some people in the UK think. His original destination. Lucky him that he landed in Merkel’s 4. Reich where he has a studio flat and a job, instead of being dragged into the Taliban.

Grendel

I am not interested. I am talking about one specific decision. Global Britain wasn’t as good an option as Singapore.

But you said he was planning to build here and went there as it enabled him to have an FTA in Europe as most sales are in Europe

So can you provide sales projections by each region as you only quote facts

Thanks

martcov

I see the United States of “Britain is at the front of the queue” America has told us that we’re on our own over the Iranian tanker crisis and we’re having to join the EU Navy to police the area. Still, it’s not like the only reason we took the Iranian tanker was because the USA requested it. Is it?

It’s madness.

Grendel

No, I am showing him how some people in the UK think. His original destination. Lucky him that he landed in Merkel’s 4. Reich where he has a studio flat and a job, instead of being dragged into the Taliban.

Was it his wife you were shagging round the back of the pub?

martcov

But you said he was planning to build here and went there as it enabled him to have an FTA in Europe as most sales are in Europe

So can you provide sales projections by each region as you only quote facts

Thanks

I didn’t say that. I said that as e.g. China would impose high tariffs, the suggestion was that he was interested in the EU market as the original idea was to build in the UK. I also said that FTA would not be the only reason anyway. But, carry on.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How did you know she was 40 ? Did you ask first and then thought you'd treat yourself ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You're a real bundle of laughs

martcov

You're a real bundle of laughs

It’s not funny. The things that are said about Muslims on SM are disgusting and only there to increase hate and get likes from like minded idiots. See TR.

Whatever, I bet I’m better company on a night out than you are. You’d have to take your keyboard with you for your so-called entertainment.

Grendel

I didn’t say that. I said that as e.g. China would impose high tariffs, the suggestion was that he was interested in the EU market as the original idea was to build in the UK. I also said that FTA would not be the only reason anyway. But, carry on.

What number are they selling in Europe?

Grendel

The factory isn’t built yet and I am not a follower of the Singapore company.

But you only deal in facts so what facts are leading you to conclude FTA is a factor?

Grendel

Where’s he building his cars? Brexit Britain? No. Singapore because he has many advantages there including a FTA with the EU for selling his cars. The HQ is irrelevant, it is where he builds his cars, or where he intends selling them. He says he has now decided for Singapore based on access to markets. He would have to pay high tariffs to China, so the suggestion is that the “access to markets” means to the EU via the recent FTA, amongst others, coupled with Brexit ( which they deny ), making Singapore the safer bet. Singapore is a relatively high cost site, so it is not for cheapness that he is building there.

So where is the suggestion the access to markets is the Eu - to know this you must have some intel in future sales figures. I’d guess he’s aiming at Far East markets including Singapore - huge import taxes are in Singapore and 1,100 researchers are employed there.

So where is there any suggestion it’s the eurozone?

martcov

So where is the suggestion the access to markets is the Eu - to know this you must have some intel in future sales figures. I’d guess he’s aiming at Far East markets including Singapore - huge import taxes are in Singapore and 1,100 researchers are employed there.

So where is there any suggestion it’s the eurozone?

The suggestion was that there are high tariffs in some Asian countries, e.g. China, and that the original option was the UK, but after the EU FTA was signed Singapore was chosen. Singapore having the advantage of proximity to Asian markets and the FTA with the EU.

Which would be a preference for Singapore as against Global Britain. Doesn’t show enormous confidence. Dyson said that Singapore is a high cost base and therefore low costs wasn’t the factor .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It’s not funny. The things that are said about Muslims on SM are disgusting and only there to increase hate and get likes from like minded idiots. See TR.

Whatever, I bet I’m better company on a night out than you are. You’d have to take your keyboard with you for your so-called entertainment.
You have an overwhelming need to patronise .

What a self promoting busy body you are. The irony is brilliant.

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No. Firstly he is on his own. Secondly, if you read what I said, I have migrated south for a few weeks. Thirdly, I was in a decent hotel.
This is obviously a euphomism for I've run out of little blue pills

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Best to brainwash them early.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Cannot be arsed to give an answer.. I’m drinking a beer outside a nice Italian restaurant in an Altstadt.. I could be trolling for entertainment, but I’ll leave that to you..
...not by the river watching the boats and the sun going down , listening to some great live music ? No. You're on here.

Users who are viewing this thread