The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (39 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You have a weird sense of humour. Still Grendel dished you out a like. Weather is great here. UK set for a record. Bloody EU sending a heat wave.
All round its a great Saturday night then.

Grendel

95% of my posts at the moment are answers to a lonely stalker with a primary school sense of humour. You dish out likes to the gammon to encourage them.

How on earth do you know Dugdale likes gammon are you stalking him?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How on earth do you know Dugdale likes gammon are you stalking him?
On a point of order you must refer to it as "trolling" ( not the gammon)

SkyblueBazza

Feeling sorry for ourselves, are we ? This is all a lot of contrived self pity .
Mart cannot see the irony in some of these comments...when I even remotely felt the same way about his responses to me - I blocked him!

He refuses to accept or begin to understand or even listen to anyone else's viewpoint. If they are not in agreement with him - clearly they are wrong (in his mind) & he obsessively & relentlessly tries to intellectually batter people into agreeing with him.

He calls me thick (if only he knew how much that hurt i.e. not at all) but it is he who is thick as he has the same power to block you as I had to block him. He will not exercise it as he thinks it means he has lost the debate. So he likely thinks he won the debate with me...like I care if does?

I think he is putting himself at risk of some kind of breakdown with his rants.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Mart cannot see the irony in some of these comments...when I even remotely felt the same way about his responses to me - I blocked him!
He refuses to accept or begin to understand or even listen to anyone else's viewpoint. If they are not in agreement with him - clearly they are wrong (in his mind) & he obsessively & relentlessly tries to intellectually batter people into agreeing with him.

He calls me thick (if only he knew how much that hurt i.e. not at all) but it is he who is thick as he has the same power to block you as I had to block him. He will not exercise it as he thinks it means he has lost the debate. So he likely thinks he won the debate with me...like I care if does?

Sounds like a familiar pattern to me . The "thick" theme obviously is a key characteristic. He wants to criticise others in order to elevate himself. It makes me laugh when he calls me a troll, seeking sympathy from a supportive audience that simply doesn't exist. He dishes out the flack but can't take it himself, and then tells us how good a life he's having compared to others. It smacks of quite the opposite.
He calls me a troll but won't block me even though I suggested it. Sounds familiar ?

Last edited:

SkyblueBazza

Sounds like a familiar pattern to me . The "thick" theme obviously is a key characteristic. He wants to criticise others in order to elevate himself. It makes me laugh when he calls me a troll, seeking sympathy from a supportive audience that simply doesn't exist. He dishes out the flack but can't take it himself, and then tells us how good a life he's having compared to others. It smacks of quite the opposite.
He calls me a troll but won't block me even though I suggested it. Sounds familiar ?
All very familiar. I got bored in the end lol

Sick Boy

Both sides are guilty of not accepting or listening to the others’ point of view, it’s what happens when positions are so entrenched

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Both sides are guilty of not accepting or listening to the others’ point of view, it’s what happens when positions are so entrenched
What a lovely, well balanced view from Kofi Annan.

SkyblueBazza

Yeah...I am in the same divided side as Mart. Maybe I automatically try harder to accept & understand instead of attack those who don't hold the same viewpoint

martcov

What a load of crap.

martcov

You’re a nice enough guy ( I think ), but you occasionally post some daft stuff. I pointed that out and you blocked me. Nothing thrilling about that. I have asked enough times for good reasons for leaving. I don’t get any from you. That’s simple enough.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You’re a nice enough guy ( I think ), but you occasionally post some daft stuff. I pointed that out and you blocked me. Nothing thrilling about that. I have asked enough times for good reasons for leaving. I don’t get any from you. That’s simple enough.
You get off on demanding answers. No one gives a toss.

martcov

I call you a troll because you are only on this thread to take the piss and try to annoy people as a form of entertainment.

What have you discussed on here apart from me? What is the debate about? Nothing. You just post crap and think that your infantile humour should be shared by me and others.

It isn’t.

Grendel

I call you a troll because you are only on this thread to take the piss and try to annoy people as a form of entertainment.

What have you discussed on here apart from me? What is the debate about? Nothing. You just post crap and think that your infantile humour should be shared by me and others.

It isn’t.

It’s entertaining me to be fair

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No one can give an answer. Why are you bothered? You are only on this thread to take the piss and entertain yourself by your own admission.
Quite right !

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It isn’t.
Oh yes it is.You're just incredibly boring.

shmmeee

Forgetting which 'side' you are on, the Brexit MEPs turning their back on the EU 'Ode to Joy' was childishly embarrassing.

They’re a bunch of children, what do you expect? Can’t believe so many rubes voted for them to scam a pension.

Must be a great time to be a con man in the UK, just say Brexit and people’s common sense goes out the window.

skybluetony176

Forgetting which 'side' you are on, the Brexit MEPs turning their back on the EU 'Ode to Joy' was childishly embarrassing.

It was pretty pathetic. Imagine if some foreign dignitaries did that for the British national anthem. He’d go bat shit crazy and go out his way to whip as many as he could into a frenzy.

martcov

Says the troll who has nothing better to do than stalk someone he thinks is incredibly boring. Seeing as I am the only thing you discuss on this thread and I am incredibly boring, why don’t you just go to another thread?

I’ll answer for you. Because you enjoy being a troll. You suggested that I am trying to elevate myself. Certainly not above you. Trolls are the lowest form of life on a forum. No one needs to elevate himself above dirt like you.

How you ever got to teach kids is a real question. I would love to know why you had to leave the profession.

martcov

Who else is sharing your infantile humour? Grendel? Not really, but just enjoying the wind up. Bazza? Hasn’t got most of it. Ernie? Quick chuckle because you included Tony.

At best an audience of 3.

Mainly Grendel who likes to encourage people like yourself, but generally has not much time for you on other subjects.

You are like the kid in the classroom, who is not too bright, but tries to get others to gang up on someone else in order to be part of the crowd.

You must have seen these in your time as a primary school teacher. It seems you have copied the tactic and picked up your humour during this period as a teacher. Must have been a crap primary school.

Grendel

Who else is sharing your infantile humour? Grendel? Not really, but just enjoying the wind up. Bazza? Hasn’t got most of it. Ernie? Quick chuckle because you included Tony.

Mainly Grendel who likes to encourage people like yourself, but generally has not much time for you on other subjects.

You are like the kid in the classroom, who is not too bright, but tries to get others to gang up on someone else in order to be part of the crowd.

You must have seen these in your time as a primary school teacher. It seems you have copied the tactic and picked up your humour during this period as a teacher. Must have been a crap primary school.

To be fair there’s only Tony who listens to you and he’s the only UKIP voter on here

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Says the troll who has nothing better to do than stalk someone he thinks is incredibly boring. Seeing as I am the only thing you discuss on this thread and I am incredibly boring, why don’t you just go to another thread?

I’ll answer for you. Because you enjoy being a troll. You suggested that I am trying to elevate myself. Certainly not above you. Trolls are the lowest form of life on a forum. No one needs to elevate himself above dirt like you.

How you ever got to teach kids is a real question. I would love to know why you had to leave the profession.
Why would you be interested in why I changed jobs ? I'm not interested in why you fled to Germany .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You are beginning to sound like a lunatic. Don't be spitting too many nails into the punters' beer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread